• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Romance A Beautiful Friendship (Completed)

The Immortal

Live Life In Process.
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
Update 20

“I didn’t,” I answered, a little confused, “I wasn’t capable of even thinking about it right then.”

“No,” said Sandy, “I did it. I wanted to feel it. I always like to feel it on my skin. I don’t know why, it just feels exciting, kind of slutty. I especially like it on my face and tits, but there was no time for that.” I’m not sure how it was possible for someone who had just done the things she had to feel that embarrassed about a little thing, but Sandy, who I had never been able to make blush, was bright red.

“Oh baby,” said Gina, leaning over to give Sandy a peck on the lips and then adding a quick one for me, “Don’t be like that. It was incredibly hot to watch. Maybe later you can show me the pearl necklace bit. If Lance hasn’t recovered, I’m sure we can find a willing guy at the club.”

“That’s it, you’re getting spanked!” I squirmed out from under a surprised Sandy and made a grab for my mischievous partner in crime. Gina had the advantage of being halfway to her feet and easily avoided my lunge while sticking her tongue out at me.

“Alright, you two!” Sandy climbed to her feet and took each of us by the hand to lead us towards the hallway. “First, let’s share a shower. Then, strawberries and champagne. Then, I want to see Gina get fucked. We have all night and this is only a beginning.”

Arm in arm we started towards the bathroom in the hallway.

“Lance, Sandy,” said Gina in a faux deep voice, “I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.”

“Bitch!” I screamed and leapt after her already running and laughing figure, “You stole my line!”

Behind us, Sandy just smiled and wondered what she had gotten her into.

The End