• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

3rd ODI , Australia Tour Of India Chit-Chat Thread

Who will win today's match?

• Total voters

PARADOX

ଗପ ହେଲେ ବି ସତ
IND-vs-AUS-Dream11-Prediction-3rd-ODI-Australia-tour-of-India-2020-1024x536.jpg

images

Last edited:

PARADOX

ଗପ ହେଲେ ବି ସତ
When: India vs Australia, 3rd ODI, January 19, 2020 - Sunday 01:30 PM IST

Where: M Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore

What to expect: A belter of a track which is typical of Bangalore that has a truckload of runs in store. There will be a cloud cover in Bangalore, but no rain is expected, and it favours teams batting second.

Team News:

India

Rohit Sharma and Shikhar Dhawan suffered injuries during the Rajkot game. While Dhawan was struck on his rib cage while batting, Rohit appeared to be in pain after putting in a dive on the boundary line. Both, however, are said to beprogressing well in recovery and will be assessed on Sunday morning.

Rishabh Pant is expected to be fit, having missed out on the Rajkot ODI due to a concussion. It remains to be seen if Pant walks back into the XI - perhaps in place of Manish Pandey - or stays on the bench with Rahul getting another gig behind the stumps.

Probable XI: Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli, Shreyas Iyer, KL Rahul, Manish Pandey/Rishabh Pant, Ravindra Jadeja, Navdeep Saini, Mohammed Shami, Kuldeep Yadav, Jasprit Bumrah

Australia

Barring Adam Zampa and Pat Cummins, the rest of the Australian bowlers were taken to the cleaners in Rajkot. It could prompt the management to hand Josh Hazlewood a game, who has been recuperating from a hamstring injury he picked during the New Zealand Test series, replacing Kane Richardson. Australia could also consider replacing Ashton Agar with D'Arcy Short to deepen their batting a tad.

Probable XI: Aaron Finch, David Warner, Marnus Labuschagne, Steven Smith, Ashton Turner, Alex Carey, Ashton Agar/D'Arcy Short, Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Kane Richardson/Josh Hazlewood, Adam Zampa

What they said:

"I have always opened the batting. That is the position, order I am most comfortable with. But I get to learn so much about my skills about my batting when I get the chance to bat at 3 or 4 or 5. I'm kind of enjoying it (batting at different positions)." - KL Rahul.

"Bangalore's just a nice batting wicket. It feels like the ball goes further in the air, it sort of travels, you see lots of sixes generally there. It's quite a fast outfield from memory, and it's usually a nice-paced wicket. I can see perhaps another high-scoring game." - Steve Smith.

Teams:

India Squad: Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli(c), Shreyas Iyer, Lokesh Rahul(w), Manish Pandey, Ravindra Jadeja, Mohammed Shami, Navdeep Saini, Kuldeep Yadav, Jasprit Bumrah, Rishabh Pant, Kedar Jadhav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Shardul Thakur, Srikar Bharat, Shivam Dube

Australia Squad: David Warner, Aaron Finch(c), Steven Smith, Marnus Labuschagne, Alex Carey(w), Ashton Turner, Ashton Agar, Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Kane Richardson, Adam Zampa, Josh Hazlewood, Peter Handscomb, D Arcy Short