• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

33 F Mumbai

Kaysemaharaj

Hello everyone,

I am Priya

I am a professor of Computer Science in a small University in Mumbai. I am married to a person who is about 8 years elder to me. We are in an open relationship and enjoying very much. I like hearing and telling stories so that's one reason I am here. Feel free to comment on my posts, give suggestions and ideas. Please don't ask up to meet.
Thanks

-- Priya
Would like to hear stories you have.... Those would definitely make this dull night colorful

Big lund

Hello everyone,

I am Priya

I am a professor of Computer Science in a small University in Mumbai. I am married to a person who is about 8 years elder to me. We are in an open relationship and enjoying very much. I like hearing and telling stories so that's one reason I am here. Feel free to comment on my posts, give suggestions and ideas. Please don't ask up to meet.
Thanks

-- Priya
Chat krogi priyA g

Reactions: Basanta Kumar

samrat_roy

Hello everyone,

I am Priya

Thanks

-- Priya
I want to chat with u