• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

★☆★ Xforum | Ultimate Story Contest 2020 ~ Rules & Queries Thread ★☆★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chutiyadr

It'll be posted before 10th of July. I know it's taking a little bit but trust me once you guys see the Results thread you'll all understand why it took that much time.. This Time Results will be different then ever and I hope everyone will appreciate it..
10th July to aaj hi hai kya ?

HalfbludPrince

मैं बादल हूं आवारा
माफी चाहूँगा पर कुछ कहानियो के परिणाम को घोषित करने मे इतनी देर ठीक नहीं है, माना कि आपको समस्या होगी, समय का अभाव होगा किसी का भी नाम डाल दो लिस्ट मे

Lucifer

Ban Count :- 3009
Staff member
Super-Moderator
10th July to aaj hi hai kya ?
माफी चाहूँगा पर कुछ कहानियो के परिणाम को घोषित करने मे इतनी देर ठीक नहीं है, माना कि आपको समस्या होगी, समय का अभाव होगा किसी का भी नाम डाल दो लिस्ट मे
Where is results men :waiting:
ये सारे मिलके हमको पागल बना रहे है

Results Will be Posted Tomorrow..

Sorry for the delay guys i was ill for past few days and was not able to come online and as I was handling the last stage of results I was unable to post the results on time.. Again sorry for the inconvenience..

Adirshi

Royal कारभार 👑
Staff member
Sr. Moderator

Sorry for the delay guys i was ill for past few days and was not able to come online and as I was handling the last stage of results I was unable to post the results on time.. Again sorry for the inconvenience..
:happy:
Baki tabiyat ka dhayan rakho bhai :dost:

Last edited:

Damha

I LOVE KUNG FUUUUU!!
Staff member
Sectional Moderator

take your time

Status
Not open for further replies.