• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

★☆★ Xforum | Ultimate Story Contest 2019 ~ Results ★☆★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucifer

Ban Count :- 3009
Staff member
Super-Moderator
usc.jpg

Lucifer

Staff member
Super-Moderator
So before posting results, let's talk about prizes :D

PositionBenifits
4_1549298254l.jpg
Award + 15 days sticky Thread(Stories)
Winner
4_1549298254l.jpg
Award+ 30 days sticky Thread(Stories) 1st Runner-UP 2nd Runner Up 7 day Sticky thread Best Supporting Reader 1000 Likes Members reporting CnP Stories with Valid Proof 50 Likes for each report.

Last edited:

Lucifer

Staff member
Super-Moderator
Last edited by a moderator:

Lucifer

Staff member
Super-Moderator
So guys and girls finally the moment you all were waiting for has arrived... USC results are here and we have our winners as you can see in the points table Notebook is our winner with his Wonderful story "Ek mukkamal mohabbat"...Congratulations to him..A Brilliant Story :adore:.. Great job..

And The Runner Up is none other then Harshit bhai aka harshit1890 .. With his Masterpiece " Delusion" Always a pleasure to read his stories..

Second runner up is Chutiyadr with his wonderful story
"वो कौन थी?"
Congratulations to all 3 of them.. Superb work guys..

Also I would like to thank each and every participant of this contest.. Thank you guys for taking part in this contest and making this a grand success.. I know we had our ups and downs during the contest..jisme humaari galatiyaan bhi thi jo point out ki gayi and we accepted that also in sabke bich kuch log attention k liye bhi aaye ofcourse common hai ye toh :D JK... The main reason is most of our staff members are students so wohlog specially ginne chunne din he nikaal paatey hain but I assure you next time it'll be better then this.. But still at the end of the day all went well.. And according to me it was a Superhit and all credits to you guys.. Also a lots of thanks to everyone who made CC thread a hit..

And Also Most Importantly The winner of Best Reader is The Immortal thanks For your wonderful reviews..

NOTE:- Guyss these Points are Average total of points given by 3 different judges based on different categories.

Once again thanks for the love and support Everyone..

Last edited:

Lucifer

Staff member
Super-Moderator
Also Guys I am Sorry to say that we don't have a valid contest in English section as you can see only 4 stories are qualified to participate and the minimum required was 5 or more..so again sorry for that..

But in future we will work hard on English section to get more attention of English writers... That was about it.. Thanks to Casi, HT, bondjamesbond09 and Zopion for there wonderful stories..

So that was about it see you guys in next contest.. :hug:

:peace:

Regards :- LUCIFER

Status
Not open for further replies.