• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Erotica होली है - होली के किस्से , कोमल के हिस्से

komaalrani

होली है - होली के किस्से , कोमल के हिस्से

Teej-Holi-28515960-1161912307244756-8090794174053450751-o.jpg

होली है - होली के किस्से , कोमल के हिस्से

ये थ्रेड मेरी होली की उन कहनियों की हैं जब मैंने किस्से कहने शुरू किये थे , लिखने की कला तो मुझे अभी तक नहीं आयी उस समय तो और,... इंटरनेट पर याहू के ग्रुप होते थे , अटैचमेंट मेल के ३ एम् बी के इसलिए कहानियों की साइज भी छोटी , पिक्चर का सवाल नहीं , फ़ॉन्ट के लफड़े , पोस्टिंग के झगडे , इसलिए ज्यादातर कहानियां अंग्रेजी में कुछ डायलॉग हिंदी में ,

और मेरी पहली कहानी ' होली में फ़ट गयी ' उसी समय की है ,

लेकिन कुछ चीजें उस समय की अभी भी मेरी कहानियों में हैं

ननद भाभी की छेड़खानी

जीजा साली की ठिठोलियां

और सबसे बढ़कर होली की मस्ती ,... इस थ्रेड में होली की ऐसी ही कहानियां , शेयर करुँगी , ... मेरी पहली कहानी , ....

होली में फट गयी

Holi-2-cc8e18274398c90d7cae9fd6ccd9707e.jpg

komaalrani

होली में फट गयी

Holi-tumblr-mcglm17j-Om1rjhuqoo1-1280.jpg

Holi Me Phat Gayi

Hi, I am Chandni. It was day of Holi and only a few days ago I had stepped into ,... Ok suffice is say my Intermediate Board was almost a year away . I am 5’6…” tall slender but not every where.

dgh.jpg

My long dark black hair used to touch my hips and my tiny teen boobs were growing. Down below on the road holy revelry was in full swing. Boys, some of them my schoolmates and neighbours too, were in colorful mood.

They not only tried to throw color at us with there pichkaris but some even threw colors filled in condoms. They were singing lewd songs taking my name and of my bhabhi Sudha, who was about 24 years old.

5bd3587523733a72e4692e2e1752ded3.jpg

Only we were at home as my parents have gone out and my brother working in merchant navy was nearly always away.

Those lewd songs using pun on our names (sudha chuda, and Chandni chodani) made me hot.

0dbfc7dec159c5aeacb22659585ae2c2.jpg

Most of my friends had already enjoyed sex mostly with their ‘cousins’, some with their servants and a few even with there brothers. And everyday they will come and tease me with their graphic details.

My jija (brother-in-law) was going to come to play holi with us today and I knew that one thing may lead to another.

Suddenly my dream broke. Somebody has held my tiny waist firmly.

“अभी तक चिकनी बची हो?” ये मेरी भाभी थीं।

she had come with color smeared hands to paint me. In my defense I tried to cover my face but bhabhi with one hand opened button of my top and her other hand went inside gripping my breast. She started rubbing her color-smeared hand on my boobs. She started feeling them from base and slowly moved upwards and squeezed my breasts hard.

I was trying to pull her hand away but it was in vain.

“किसी छैले ने नहीं दबाया तो आज भाभी से ही काम चला लो…” भाभी ने मजाक किया,

she had now started pulling my nipples slowly and whispered in my ear-

“You know your brother does exactly like this.…”

I had started enjoying it, my tits had become hard and after getting signal bhabhi increased pressure and pinched my nipple.

“ओह्ह… प्लीज छोड़ दीजिए…” मैंने बिनती की।

“क्या छोड़ दूं ननद रानी? पहले उसका नाम बताओ…”

मैंने कहा- “माई… माई ब्रेस्टस उह्ह…”

उन्होंने इनकार किया और दबाव बढ़ा दिया, कहा- “हिन्दी में बोलो…”

मैंने कहा- “मेरा सीना, मेरा जोबन भाभी…”

She still refused and told me the first letter is ‘चू’ and second is ‘ची’ now tell me. By this time she was squeezing both my breasts very hard.

“ओके चूची…” I whispered a bit louder and ask me there was no chance and I had to say Bhabhi- “प्लीज मेरी चूची छोड़ दीजिए…” but it was not the end. By the time I realize her hands had lifted my skirts and my panty was down and out.

Her hands had reached my lower lips and started smearing them with red color.

‘Ohhh ohh’ I was screaming wriggling pushing hard to put her hand away but her fingers had gripped my both labia and started caressing it. I could not stop pleasant sensation. A finger went inside and her thumb was massaging my clit. I never felt like this before. Although I had touched myself before but my portals of joy never faced such assaults. Please Bhabhi leave me remove your hand. My leg was turning into jelly and my thighs were spreading itself.

‘Ohhh’ I kept moaning, pressure on my clit went up and her second finger also tried to wriggle its way in my virgin vagina- “Ohhh No.…”

“Ohh yes…” bhabhi retorted- “Such a beautiful piece is lying waste it’s meant not to be hidden but it should taste joy of life. Ok you tell me its name and I will leave.…”

I said- “cunt…” leaving my shame.

“Ohhh no tell me in hindi…”

I said- “योनि…”

“Ohh no first letter is ‘चू’ and last is ‘त’, now tell me.…”

मैं चिल्लाई- “हाँ भाभी, मेरी चूत में से अपनी उंगली निकाल लीजिए…”

But she increased the tempo and asked me- “what goes inside it?”

मैं इतनी उत्तेजित थी, मैंने कहा-

“लण्ड भाभी…”

“Good girl…”

and now she had taken my clit between two fingers and pressing it hard, asked-

“and what Lund does inside chut?”

मैं जोर से बोली- “चुदाई…”

I was pushing my hips loosing all control.

Bhabhi took me to a cot and reclined myself as my both legs were hanging and left me. She removed her hand, spread my thighs and sat between them. I was feeling weak and had no power to resist.

She took my chut between her lips and started sucking me hard. Ohh I was crying moaning and she bit my clit.

I arched my hips raised my cunt and exploded in her mouth. It took me some time to become normal.

भाभी मुझे देखकर मुश्कुरा रही थी, और कहा- “ननद रानी बुरा ना मानो होली है…”

Bell rang, and when I opened door it was my jija ji. He was looking so handsome and strong. He was wearing a kurta pajama.

I remained transfixed.

“अभी तक तुम्हारे गोरे-गोरे गाल चिकने हैं?”

उन्होंने पूछा

भाभी ने मेरी तरफ से कहा-

“आपसे रगड़वाने के लिए, आपकी पिचकारी कैसी है? उसमें अभी भी कुछ रंग है, या सब अपनी बहनों में इश्तेमाल कर लिया?”

भाभी ने ट्राउजर पे घूरते हुये पूछा, जहां अभी भी कुछ हलचल दिख रही थी।

She brought thandai for all of us laced with good amount of bhang. Jija ji held me in his powerful arms and started rubbing gulal on my cheeks, but in no time his hands entered inside my top and grabbed my joban.

“आज कितने दिन बाद साली से होली खेलने का मौका मिला है?” जीजा ने कहा।

भाभी- “तुम जानते हो न साली को कैसे रंगते हैं? गाल को चूम के, चूंचियों को रगड़ के, और चूत को चोद के…”

Now bhang has gone to his head and we were also not left untouched.

Bhabhi pulled me to her side removing my top and told jijaji,

“छोटी-छोटी चूंचियां हैं, बुर बिना बाल की,
चोदो
राजा कसके साली है कमाल की…”

I was bent with my head secure between bhabhi’s thighs and jija pulled my skirt too. And down his pajama went. I could feel his hardness pressing against my tight virgin cunt lips. He spread my thighs centered his Big cock at doors of my portals of joy.

भाभी ने जीजा को चैलेंज किया-

“वो लण्ड नहीं वो नूनी है जिसको चूतों से प्यार नहीं, चोदो कसकर…”

and in one stroke his cock head went in.

I tried to scream but bhabhi pressed her wet choot at my lips and silenced me.

भाभी- “अभी तो सिर्फ सुपाड़ा गया है पूरा मूसल बाकी है ननद रानी…”

Jija ji gripped my waist hard. I was trying to wriggle but he with full force pushed again and this time almost whole of his Lund went inside my choot. On the other side bhabhi had grabbed my one boob and stared caressing it and rubbing her cunt lips at my lips. After some time pain subsided then Jijaji took out slowly his cock and then very slowly glided it in.

I was enjoying it and now I could feel that my choot has devoured his big Lund. With one hand he was massaging my breast and with other he started stroking my clit. He vibrated it pulled and pressed.

My choot was on fire. I started gripping my pussy on his cock thrusting my hips towards him, and realizing that I am enjoying, he slowly removed his cock and in one big thrust pushed it deep.

I responded in the same tempo moaning crying in joy. We started fucking in fast rhythm. Bhabhi too was rubbing her choot I started pushing my tongue deep caressing her clit and then jija almost withdrew his cock.

Bhabhi asked me to tell him to fuck me.

I cried-

“please make love with me…”

Jija told me-

“no not like this…”

And I begged him to fuck me.

भाभी ने कहा-

“ओह्ह नहीं, हिन्दी में…”

I was thrusting my hips toward him squeezing my cunt. I could not control and screamed

“ओह्ह… प्लीज चोदो मुझे, चोदो जीजा अपना मस्त लण्ड मेरी बुर में, मेरी चूत में डालकर चोदो…”

And He shoved whole cock in one go It went on and on. I was licking bhabhi’s cunt and squeezing jija’s Lund with my choot and raising my hpis on every stroke. First Bhbhi came in my mouth and than I lost all my control and came in big way which triggered jija too, who filled my, till now virgin, cunt with his cumm.

It dripped down to my asshole, he slowly removed his cock He had to go somewhere so he kissed me and bhabhi and left. But that was not the end.

Black horse

होली में फट गयी

Holi-tumblr-mcglm17j-Om1rjhuqoo1-1280.jpg

Holi Me Phat Gayi

Hi, I am Chandni. It was day of Holi and only a few days ago I had stepped into ,... Ok suffice is say my Intermediate Board was almost a year away . I am 5’6…” tall slender but not every where.

dgh.jpg

My long dark black hair used to touch my hips and my tiny teen boobs were growing. Down below on the road holy revelry was in full swing. Boys, some of them my schoolmates and neighbours too, were in colorful mood.

They not only tried to throw color at us with there pichkaris but some even threw colors filled in condoms. They were singing lewd songs taking my name and of my bhabhi Sudha, who was about 24 years old.

5bd3587523733a72e4692e2e1752ded3.jpg

Only we were at home as my parents have gone out and my brother working in merchant navy was nearly always away.

Those lewd songs using pun on our names (sudha chuda, and Chandni chodani) made me hot.

0dbfc7dec159c5aeacb22659585ae2c2.jpg

Most of my friends had already enjoyed sex mostly with their ‘cousins’, some with their servants and a few even with there brothers. And everyday they will come and tease me with their graphic details.

My jija (brother-in-law) was going to come to play holi with us today and I knew that one thing may lead to another.

Suddenly my dream broke. Somebody has held my tiny waist firmly.

“अभी तक चिकनी बची हो?” ये मेरी भाभी थीं।

she had come with color smeared hands to paint me. In my defense I tried to cover my face but bhabhi with one hand opened button of my top and her other hand went inside gripping my breast. She started rubbing her color-smeared hand on my boobs. She started feeling them from base and slowly moved upwards and squeezed my breasts hard.

I was trying to pull her hand away but it was in vain.

“किसी छैले ने नहीं दबाया तो आज भाभी से ही काम चला लो…” भाभी ने मजाक किया,

she had now started pulling my nipples slowly and whispered in my ear-

“You know your brother does exactly like this.…”

I had started enjoying it, my tits had become hard and after getting signal bhabhi increased pressure and pinched my nipple.

“ओह्ह… प्लीज छोड़ दीजिए…” मैंने बिनती की।

“क्या छोड़ दूं ननद रानी? पहले उसका नाम बताओ…”

मैंने कहा- “माई… माई ब्रेस्टस उह्ह…”

उन्होंने इनकार किया और दबाव बढ़ा दिया, कहा- “हिन्दी में बोलो…”

मैंने कहा- “मेरा सीना, मेरा जोबन भाभी…”

She still refused and told me the first letter is ‘चू’ and second is ‘ची’ now tell me. By this time she was squeezing both my breasts very hard.

“ओके चूची…” I whispered a bit louder and ask me there was no chance and I had to say Bhabhi- “प्लीज मेरी चूची छोड़ दीजिए…” but it was not the end. By the time I realize her hands had lifted my skirts and my panty was down and out.

Her hands had reached my lower lips and started smearing them with red color.

‘Ohhh ohh’ I was screaming wriggling pushing hard to put her hand away but her fingers had gripped my both labia and started caressing it. I could not stop pleasant sensation. A finger went inside and her thumb was massaging my clit. I never felt like this before. Although I had touched myself before but my portals of joy never faced such assaults. Please Bhabhi leave me remove your hand. My leg was turning into jelly and my thighs were spreading itself.

‘Ohhh’ I kept moaning, pressure on my clit went up and her second finger also tried to wriggle its way in my virgin vagina- “Ohhh No.…”

“Ohh yes…” bhabhi retorted- “Such a beautiful piece is lying waste it’s meant not to be hidden but it should taste joy of life. Ok you tell me its name and I will leave.…”

I said- “cunt…” leaving my shame.

“Ohhh no tell me in hindi…”

I said- “योनि…”

“Ohh no first letter is ‘चू’ and last is ‘त’, now tell me.…”

मैं चिल्लाई- “हाँ भाभी, मेरी चूत में से अपनी उंगली निकाल लीजिए…”

But she increased the tempo and asked me- “what goes inside it?”

मैं इतनी उत्तेजित थी, मैंने कहा-

“लण्ड भाभी…”

“Good girl…”

and now she had taken my clit between two fingers and pressing it hard, asked-

“and what Lund does inside chut?”

मैं जोर से बोली- “चुदाई…”

I was pushing my hips loosing all control.

Bhabhi took me to a cot and reclined myself as my both legs were hanging and left me. She removed her hand, spread my thighs and sat between them. I was feeling weak and had no power to resist.

She took my chut between her lips and started sucking me hard. Ohh I was crying moaning and she bit my clit.

I arched my hips raised my cunt and exploded in her mouth. It took me some time to become normal.

भाभी मुझे देखकर मुश्कुरा रही थी, और कहा- “ननद रानी बुरा ना मानो होली है…”

Bell rang, and when I opened door it was my jija ji. He was looking so handsome and strong. He was wearing a kurta pajama.

I remained transfixed.

“अभी तक तुम्हारे गोरे-गोरे गाल चिकने हैं?”

उन्होंने पूछा

भाभी ने मेरी तरफ से कहा-

“आपसे रगड़वाने के लिए, आपकी पिचकारी कैसी है? उसमें अभी भी कुछ रंग है, या सब अपनी बहनों में इश्तेमाल कर लिया?”

भाभी ने ट्राउजर पे घूरते हुये पूछा, जहां अभी भी कुछ हलचल दिख रही थी।

She brought thandai for all of us laced with good amount of bhang. Jija ji held me in his powerful arms and started rubbing gulal on my cheeks, but in no time his hands entered inside my top and grabbed my joban.

“आज कितने दिन बाद साली से होली खेलने का मौका मिला है?” जीजा ने कहा।

भाभी- “तुम जानते हो न साली को कैसे रंगते हैं? गाल को चूम के, चूंचियों को रगड़ के, और चूत को चोद के…”

Now bhang has gone to his head and we were also not left untouched.

Bhabhi pulled me to her side removing my top and told jijaji,

“छोटी-छोटी चूंचियां हैं, बुर बिना बाल की,
चोदो
राजा कसके साली है कमाल की…”

I was bent with my head secure between bhabhi’s thighs and jija pulled my skirt too. And down his pajama went. I could feel his hardness pressing against my tight virgin cunt lips. He spread my thighs centered his Big cock at doors of my portals of joy.

भाभी ने जीजा को चैलेंज किया-

“वो लण्ड नहीं वो नूनी है जिसको चूतों से प्यार नहीं, चोदो कसकर…”

and in one stroke his cock head went in.

I tried to scream but bhabhi pressed her wet choot at my lips and silenced me.

भाभी- “अभी तो सिर्फ सुपाड़ा गया है पूरा मूसल बाकी है ननद रानी…”

Jija ji gripped my waist hard. I was trying to wriggle but he with full force pushed again and this time almost whole of his Lund went inside my choot. On the other side bhabhi had grabbed my one boob and stared caressing it and rubbing her cunt lips at my lips. After some time pain subsided then Jijaji took out slowly his cock and then very slowly glided it in.

I was enjoying it and now I could feel that my choot has devoured his big Lund. With one hand he was massaging my breast and with other he started stroking my clit. He vibrated it pulled and pressed.

My choot was on fire. I started gripping my pussy on his cock thrusting my hips towards him, and realizing that I am enjoying, he slowly removed his cock and in one big thrust pushed it deep.

I responded in the same tempo moaning crying in joy. We started fucking in fast rhythm. Bhabhi too was rubbing her choot I started pushing my tongue deep caressing her clit and then jija almost withdrew his cock.

Bhabhi asked me to tell him to fuck me.

I cried-

“please make love with me…”

Jija told me-

“no not like this…”

And I begged him to fuck me.

भाभी ने कहा-

“ओह्ह नहीं, हिन्दी में…”

I was thrusting my hips toward him squeezing my cunt. I could not control and screamed

“ओह्ह… प्लीज चोदो मुझे, चोदो जीजा अपना मस्त लण्ड मेरी बुर में, मेरी चूत में डालकर चोदो…”

And He shoved whole cock in one go It went on and on. I was licking bhabhi’s cunt and squeezing jija’s Lund with my choot and raising my hpis on every stroke. First Bhbhi came in my mouth and than I lost all my control and came in big way which triggered jija too, who filled my, till now virgin, cunt with his cumm.

It dripped down to my asshole, he slowly removed his cock He had to go somewhere so he kissed me and bhabhi and left. But that was not the end.
थ्रेड का नाम
होली की कहानी, कोमल की जुबानी
ज्यादा सूट करता

अति उत्तेजक कहानी
हमेशा की तरह

komaalrani

Plz hindi me likhne ki kosis kre

thanks we are on the same page , i too like Devanagari fonts

मोहे रंग दे ,

होली के रंग

जोरू का गुलाम

सोलवां सावन

I am posting four stories in Devanagari fonts,

This is my first erotic story ever written and fonts were big issue at that time at least for me. so its more a memory down the lane at the time of Holi,

aur meri jo stories Hindi men likhi jaa rahi hain please unhe padhne ki koshish karen,... i will wait for your suggestions

thanks we are on the same page , i too like Devanagari fonts

मोहे रंग दे ,

होली के रंग

जोरू का गुलाम

सोलवां सावन

I am posting four stories in Devanagari fonts,

This is my first erotic story ever written and fonts were big issue at that time at least for me. so its more a memory down the lane at the time of Holi,

aur meri jo stories Hindi men likhi jaa rahi hain please unhe padhne ki koshish karen,... i will wait for your suggestions
आपकी सारी कहानियां बहुत पहले ही पढ़ लिया था मैंने ।
आप एक बेहतरीन एरोटिक राइटर हो कोमल रानी जी !
लेकिन क्या ये स्टोरी समाप्त हो गई ?

Reactions: komaalrani

komaalrani

आपकी सारी कहानियां बहुत पहले ही पढ़ लिया था मैंने ।
आप एक बेहतरीन एरोटिक राइटर हो कोमल रानी जी !
लेकिन क्या ये स्टोरी समाप्त हो गई ?
नहीं , अभी इसके कुछ भाग बाकी हैं और उसके बाद मेरी फेवरिट जिसमें स्नेह का रंग घुला है , तन से ज्यादा मन का रंग , बाकी कहानियों से अलग आप गेस कर सकते हैं

Black horse

नहीं , अभी इसके कुछ भाग बाकी हैं और उसके बाद मेरी फेवरिट जिसमें स्नेह का रंग घुला है , तन से ज्यादा मन का रंग , बाकी कहानियों से अलग आप गेस कर सकते हैं
फागुन के दिन चार .......

पर एक बात

शायद पहली बार, आपके थ्रेड par, किसी कंमेंट् पर आपका like और जवाब नहीं आया, शायद कंमेंट् पसंद नहीं आया.........

Reactions: komaalrani

komaalrani

थ्रेड का नाम
होली की कहानी, कोमल की जुबानी
ज्यादा सूट करता

अति उत्तेजक कहानी
हमेशा की तरह

thank aapka suggestion accha hai , lekin us smay man men vahi aaya

komaalrani

फागुन के दिन चार .......

पर एक बात

शायद पहली बार, आपके थ्रेड par, किसी कंमेंट् पर आपका like और जवाब नहीं आया, शायद कंमेंट् पसंद नहीं आया.........

सी बात नहीं है ,

मैं एक तो इस थ्रेड के पहले कमेंट में ही उलझी थी जिसमें मुझे सलाह दी गयी थी की मैं ' हिंदी में लिखने की कोशिश ' करूँ :verysad:

दूसरे आज मैंने तीन थ्रेड्स पर पोस्ट्स की , यहाँ के अलावा , सोलहवां सावन और मोहे रंग दे पर ,...

आपका कमेंट एकदम सही था , बस रह गया ,

Reactions: Black horse