• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

क्या अपने परिवार की औरतों को पेशाब करते हुए देखा है?

अपने परिवार में इनमें से किस को पेशाब करते हुए देखे हो

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • भाभी

Votes: 13 10.5%

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • चाची

Votes: 23 18.5%

• दीदी

Votes: 29 23.4%

• मम्म्मी

Votes: 54 43.5%

• Total voters

rohnny4545

Wow very lusty
Once we were on a long roadtrip, mommy wanted to take a leak. There were no pumps or commercial buildings in the vicinity, so I stopped the car near a shrub and there were no houses nearby. Mommy wasn't very comfy so she wanted me to stand near the shrub and watch if anyone is coming . She sat on the other side of the shrub. I could hear the strong sound of her urine, she was too shy and was looking down the whole time. Once finished he asked the bottled water from me to wash and then handed over the bottle back to me. Then she stood up and pulled up her panties in a hurry. She was wearing a cotton saree and it didn't fall down completely, while walking back when we reached near the car she asked me reluctantly to help her to pulldown her saree. As I did it I thought I could smell her urine or smell of her pussy...or maybe I just felt it that way. The whole journey afterwards was very awkward and we didn't speak much or looked in to each others eyes.
Very lusty experience,,, n i think u just wanna fuck her,,,

rohnny4545

Bhai bachpan se maa ko chudwate hue dekhate aa raha hu papa se bhi and alag alag logo se bhi
Screenshot-20220731-220209-2
मेरी बीवी की chut। Whatsap वीडियो से pic liya hu कल बात हुई थी वीडियो कॉल पे। रियल फोटो
Dekhna dhyan dena aisa na ho ki tumhe sirf dikhati ho or dikhane k bad kisi or se चटवाती हो

Reactions: Mota Lund

Boy_1591

Wow very lusty

Very lusty experience,,, n i think u just wanna fuck her,,,
Honestly I kinda had a hard-on thinking about that incident. What if a stranger came that way, what if I decided to look at her while urinating, how would she react, these kind of thoughts I used to have. That awkward moment where she had to stand up and trying to pull up her panties at the same time , then pulling down her saree immediately and it refusing to fall down easily..all these while I was emptying the bottle of water she used to wash her pussy. She would only walk behind me as her saree wasn't proper and was exposing her petticoat.