• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

"Xforum Valentine Story Contest - 2019 :- Results "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Assassin

Staff member
Inn me se ek bhi nahin pata mujhe kab likha tha? Jab main xp chorr gaya tab?
Xf me bhi start ki he karz :yo: padhiyo kabhi fursat me

sharaabi

good aur main ne abhi tak read nahin kiya uss ki kahani ko, kia tumne meri contest story padhi hai? agar haan to kabhi kuch kaha nahin kyun?
Sir muje ye reveu dena nahi aata baki mene hinglish front ki sari story aur english front me aap ki aur aanand sir ki story read kiya thaa sir sari story lajawa thee ek se bar ek

The Immortal

Live Life In Process.
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
congratulation to all winners .

Romeo 22
Casinar
Samurai
anandsngh12
RISHABH

first of all thanks for your contribution and lovely stories .

now , it was shocking for Me that i got 7 points , i was expecting 3-4 points as it was my first story and not written and described very well , so its a boost for me.
next time ill write a much more impactfull story .

once again congratulation to all winners and thanx to every single member who gave their time to VSC .

Riya20

Congratulations to all the winners as well as better luck next tym for other writers..
Actually meane sirf 2 he story padi thi ek dad and son of Casinar and second was doorbell of tears of RISHABH..
N uske baad meane ek b story ni pad pai contest section mea..
Par sari padungi jarur ek baar khatam hojaye mere papers fir..
But fir everyone who participated in contest as well as those who organised and judged it..

Great Job all of you..
Hope like wise many more rocking and fantastic contest to b happening in future also..
Xf rocks..

KR$NA

NooB MembeR
Super-Moderator
now , it was shocking for Me that i got 7 points , i was expecting 3-4 points as it was my first story and not written and described very well , so its a boost for me.
next time ill write a much more impactfull story .
:thumbup:

Lucifer

Ban Count :- 3009
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Congratulations everyone.. Not only the winners but all the participants and organizing team ... You guyss made this contest look beautiful... I hope as CM I did all my duties rightfully but still if you have any queries pm me anytime..

Once again thanks.

Lucifer..

Romeo 22

Congratulations everyone.. Not only the winners but all the participants and organizing team ... You guyss made this contest look beautiful... I hope as CM I did all my duties rightfully but still if you have any queries pm me anytime..

Once again thanks.

Lucifer..
:good::love: one thing just..wait

Reactions: Assassin

Romeo 22

So guys and girls finally the moment you all were waiting for has arrived... Vsc results are here and we have our winners and they are @Hell From Hindi section and @Casinar from English section...

Samurai got 2nd position and Casinar get 3rd...

In English we have Anand at 2nd place and Rish at 3rd..

NOTE:- Guyss these Points are Average total of points given by 3 different judges based on different categories.

Congratulations everyone you guyss did a fantastic job..

Also thanks to all the contestants for participating.. Jaisa ki aap sabko maalum he Tha ye humaara first contest tha and ye kaafi achaa gaya I know results late hogaye sorry for that.. I hope as Contest Master next time we will have a better Shedule for a contest...

Once again thanks everyone...

Competing at the highest level is not about winning. It's about preparation, courage, understanding and nurturing your Skills and Talent...

Regards :- Luci
Don't you think this could have been presented in far better way :bat:
Jaldi jaldi me likha kya :huh:

bondjamesbond09

Thanks for the results.
Mujhe laga tha mera Hindi wala ziada strong tha..... Always the least expected happens :D
Anyhow thanks very much to ALL , specially to those who spared their time to read all the stories which is not an easy task I know that very well.
And I am really surprised about HELL's story as being the winner because I DID NOT EVEN READ that story. I had read Samurai's story and reviewed it recently, so was expecting the race to be between her and me for the winner..... and here for me Hell was an outsider...... Now you guys make me go and read Hell's story..... I also did not read Hell's story because he himself on the chit chat thread had said he has failed to deliver the good....
Well once again thanks all...
And congrats to the winners, runner ups, second and third place....
ONE THING MORE TO ADD IS THOSE WHO COPY STORIES AND BELIEVE THAT WE ARE FOOLS HERE STAY AWAY OF CONTESTS IF YOU CANNOT EVEN WRITE ABC.
Thanks.
:congrats:bro

Status
Not open for further replies.