• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Serious Xforum Booklet Suggestions Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genius

The Emperor of Inferno 🔥
You should also create a staff member post for booklet editor having rights about book let

:roll:

Reactions: Flash

eroticbeats

Also through the booklet, we need to target the ladies this time around. Need our community to host equal number of ladies as well to foster the healthy sexuality culture and emancipation of the stereotyped Indian woman

Last edited:
Reactions: Lord Saint

Rooted

Majestic as Fuck!
Divine

Lucifer

Ban Count :- 3009
Staff member
Super-Moderator
My Suggestions

• basically booklet to is bar vsc ka topic leke aayega but we should introduce monthly awards

• best threads of all sections and ts will get a batch on his/her profile until next booklet introduce new award holders. it will motivate peoples to do more :)

• ipl is over and MI won there should we a huge post over it let the controversy begin :devil: members contributed a lot of there time in making sport section live should have a award for it

• interviews as a main attraction point of booklet as it contains a lot of bakchodi (so interviews kis kis ke honge my suggestions for staff addicted , lucifer , hell , siraj and warrior boy as in logon different places pe kafi mehnat ki hai iske alawa one of the writer ab ye ug me discuss karna :D )

• purani jo bakchodi story bol ke chapi thi : chat of ug uska next part

• hamesha ki tarah members and threads ko appriciation

• aur ek badhia sa poster jisme IPL , VSC aur sare topics mile jule dikhen bole to ek dum fadu

• waise agar booklet theme ke hisab se design ho to aur acha lagega isliye theme pe mehnat karne me harj nahi hai

• but itne sare topics ko spoiler se cover karna as mast look aana chahiye

pahle itna prepare karaiye tab tak aur bolta hun
Lagta hai waapis lena padega tumko :D

Reactions: Siraj Patel
Status
Not open for further replies.