• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest The Incestuous Encounters of a 'Bahu' - Adultery, Incest

Rowdywa

Banned
Update 27 Neha approcahed by a pimp

When they were leaving the Hotel, the attendant went to talk to Neha. Sunil objected. The attendant insisted. And Anil told Sunil to let him have a word if he so much was insisting. So he took Neha aside and talked to her in low voice. Sunil went to wait for her in the car, Anil was waiting for her in the reception room, but Neha asked him to join Sunil and wait for her there. So Anil also went in the car and they waited for her. There the attendant dared to say this to Neha, “ Ma'am, I am responsible here to get beautiful girls for businessmen, officers who often come here looking for sweet girls and I wish you to be one among them.” Neha was not that surprised as he heard what he had told with his brothers in the room. She knew that he was thinking her to be a whore. So she kindly told him, “I am not that type of woman dear.”

He – Look, madam, you come here with two men in a room and it is understood what you are. Please don’t feel bad, I understand.

She- Look I am a married woman, they are my husband’s friends and I like them....

He- That’s it, madam, you are so young and beautiful, any man would like to have you on his bed, so just like you cam

e with your husband’s friends, please do it for my customers, you will get good rewards.
Neha felt at that time something urging deep in her and felt like wanting to experience that kind of adventure also. She answered:

She- How can you be sure your customers would accept me? They have never seen me so?

He- You know madam, all my customers accept whatever I bring with their eyes closed because I have the knowledge to chose for them. Never have I chosen any stuff which has displeased them. And I know their tastes. You will earn about Rs.2000 in some hours only madam, just think about it and have a try.

She- you are taking me for a whore, isn’t it?

He- No madam, no whore is accepted by my customers. No street women at all. They love to have women who cheat on their husbands or those who escape from their house to come for pleasure in hidings. There are many ladies who do this business and their husbands have never known. I keep full confidentiality.
Neha was getting thrilled and a sort of envy wrapped her whole body hearing all that. She was asking herself did she give it a try. She was wishing to try but was not able to decide.

She- And if I accept your proposal, how would I get in touch with you?

He- I know you will never accept me to know about your whereabouts nor give me any contact number, though many ladies contact me by phone, so I am giving you my phone number. Do call me whenever you decide for it.

She – No I won’t ever call you. I will come here when I want to. Are you always here anytime?

He- yes madam, anytime you come here, if I am not around, just tell the receptionist that you want to see Babulall. She will call me on the spot.

She- Okay, Babulall. Let me go. I will come to see you for sure. But mind it. I will never be available at night; it’s only during the day that I am free.

The receptionist smiled at Neha as she heard all and she welcomed her, with a head signal.

She left and joined her brothers in the car. They wanted to know what the man was telling her but she just changed the subject by talking of another matter.
Anil was driving and Sunil and Neha sat on the back seat and on their way home, he took Neha in his arms, kissed her, sucked her breast and fondled her a lot. Anil was getting amused looking at them in the mirror.
They stopped to buy some bangles, earrings and other stuff for her, and at last reached her home and dropped her.

Parvindra was eagerly waiting and was feeling like she has gone to get fucked by her own brothers. But he was every time telling himself that his filthy mind was thinking dirty. He then suddenly remembered the day she had mentioned her papa with the father-in-law..... And he thought he must try to talk about it to her..... He thought he will approach that subject while talking to her.

As soon as the brothers drove away he followed Neha in the house, up to her bedroom, enlaced her from behind and murmured brushing her cheeks and ears, “Oh you are looking so hot in this suit bhabhi, oh! I missed you so, so much my darling bhabhi.” She smiled at him and said, “ you liar!”
Parvindra continued with the movements of smooches, and he asked, “Bhabhi tell me one thing, you got dressed in this way, so sexy, so hot, your breasts are visible, your brothers did not say anything?” She looked in his eyes and asked, “Why such a question? They are my brothers only; do you think they are like YOU?” And during the smooch, her hair from her back moved aside and Parvind found the dark red snap of kiss and sucks left over the back of her neck. He knew her body very well and as he often has intimate relations with her he knows when there is a mark on her body and when not, so he knew immediately that she has been fucked by the brothers.

He felt angry as she lied to him and loudly said, “You are a damn bitch bhabhi! You get yourself FUCKED by your brothers? By not only one, but two brothers!!” She was shocked and looked at him taken aback. He continued, “Don’t look like that at me! What is it at the back of your neck? Which among the brother fucked your ass? You had a threesome with your own brothers? Huh?”

Neha thought of the deep kiss and suck of Sunil when he was getting pleased and remembered it must have left a snap...... She sat on the bed feeling worn out and gazed in Parvindra’s eyes guiltily and bent down her head.

Parvindra was expecting a reply from her and asked, “So? Bhabhi? Any answer? Where had they taken you? To be fucked? When you were leaving itself I felt something was fishy...... I had that intuition, but then I thought that was my dirty mind’s ideas. But now I want you to reply to me tell me!!”

Neha felt bad and shouted to him, “YES! YES I WENT TO GET FUCKED BY MY BROTHERS! WHERE IS YOUR PROBLEM IN THAT? IT’S NOT OF YOUR BUSINESS. WHEN YOUR FATHER WHO IS MY FATHER-IN-LAW FUCKED ME, WHEN YOU, MY BROTHER-IN-LAW FUCKS ME, WHEN YOU CAN TAKE ME TO GET FUCKED BY OLD STRANGERS, SO WHAT THE BLOODY HELL OUT OF IT WHEN MY BROTHERS FUCK ME? YOU DAMN HYPOCRITE! SELFISH, BASTARD!” After saying that she sat on the bed and started crying with her face buried in her hands.

Parvindra was dumbfounded on hearing her words and seeing her in that state of despair. He felt within seconds that all his dreams coming to an end. His vision of taking her to Sheikh and groups, his getting Roopchand’s daughter and wife, he felt all getting in the water. And so, he hurried to her, took her in his arms, and started comforting her with gentle caress over her head, face and cheeks with these words, “I am sorry, sorry Bhabhi. Please forgive me, Shshshsh, please stop crying, I love you. I will never ask you again. You go with your brothers or whoever you wish I won’t ever ask, please do forgive me. I am so, sorry Bhabhi.” She took and deep breath and wiping her cheek said, “No it’s I, who am sorry dear. You forgive me; I should not have talked that way with you. Sorry.”

And they held each other tightly in each other's arms and were lost in a passionate kiss......

To be continued.....................

so Pravindra now quarrels with her as she went with her brothers and he is sure she went to get fucked...and neha said it allowed!! woow!!
but thanks that it ended well into a kiss afterwards

Rowdywa

Banned
Update 28 Neha back from the hotel

They looked like a couple in love the way they both were lying over the bed in each other’s arms and kissing and turning up and down over each other. They stayed that way for about half an hour and Pravind was successful in moulding her to his way by his sweet words and kisses and caresses.

They started talking. She asked, “What made you so jealous by seeing the snaps on my neck?” He answered, “Bhabhi I can’t explain my feeling towards you. I love so much, we are like two real lovers yet we both share same sexual feelings, you accept to share what I ask and despite you were with dad and uncle I accepted you like that so I feel like you only had to tell me about your brothers, then I would have felt comfortable.”

And Neha related him all about her and her dad and brothers. Parvindra was amazed and asked, “Your dad? Your own dad? That’s very exciting bhabhi!” And Neha told him, ”My dad was always caressing me after getting drunk when I was much younger, he used to lick my thighs and fondle my breasts and I always pretended to be sleeping when he did that so I knew that one day or another he will get me after my marriage. So that was it.”
And then Neha told her about the attendant at the hotel. Parvindra said, “I do not agree about that Bhabhi. You don’t do that.” Neha answered,” if you don’t agree then it’s alright I will never get to see that man.”

But soon after Parvindra said, “But bhabhi it’s, in fact, a very good idea! Why not you accept that? You must go but I go together with you to that hotel. I will be your husband and you will be my wife and we introduce ourselves to that attendant and ask him to make you get the client but the condition will be that I will be together with you during the action!!”

Neha refused to abort the issue. So they were two accomplices in whatever they were to do as they planned. It was then that Pravindra told her about Roopchand and his daughter and sister. Neha then said, “So that’s where you had been leaving me alone with that Sheikh? You know, I did not tell you but sheikh did it again when you were out! He enjoyed me once more when I got out of the bathroom.” “Pravindra was amused saying, ” wow!! He did it again? Bhabhi he is terrible isn’t it? You like him much isn’t it bhabhi?” Neha acquiesced. She said, “I had never seen such a huge dick as his!” and for his age, that man is so robust! I really enjoyed him.” Pravind was staring in her eyes and loving her lost expression in the thoughts of Sheikh’s dick! Neha then talked again, “Just like you love to watch me with old men I would love to see you with another woman, older than you? Is this possible? ” Immediately Pravind replied, “Of course bhabhi, we only have to be together with Roopchand and family and you can see me with his sister! She is around 35 years old. And her daughter is as old as you!”

And it was decided that he will take another appointment with Roopchand and group.
Neha, then told him that she was going to have a bath. And Pravindra said, so today I will get the opportunity to bath you bhabi. It’s the right occasion.”
Neha refused by telling him that she is tired as she just had it with her brothers, but Pravindra was adamant and he followed her to the bathroom.

Once inside, he started undoing his bhabhi’s sari, unwrapping it little by little around her body making her swirl around.... then he held her and slowly opened the blouse which was already very low-cut. He enlaced her while moving it out and his mouth was over her breasts and his tongue started licking them.... Neha was motionless; she was not in that mood at all at that moment. Pravindra. opened the shower and let her get drenched when the blouse and petty coat was still on her...the water dripping from her head, passing through her long black hair wetting all and reaching her breasts and going towards her belly, and legs... He left her and stood there watching the game of the water.... then he very gently put his hand to her wet waist and caressed it, moving his hands towards her butt, and thighs....

She was at that moment feeling a little bit excited but yet needed more actions to get aroused. So Pravindra knelt down his eyes still fixed on her face, he lifted the wet petty coat which seemed to be heavier as it was wet and he started lifting it up very slowly..... little by little her white sexy thighs started appearing, and they looked so stimulating, electrifying, that Parvindra felt his dick wishing to get out of his trouser... and when it was lifted up to her hips, her white panty soaked in the running water, Pravindra put his mouth there to drink the running water and licked the panty, piercing his tongue as if to make a hole in it.... it was the that Neha was completely aroused and need to be loved by him.... she pressed his head against her pussy and pulled his hair into her fingers, while Pravindra was removing her panty with his mouth .....

Gradually they were both naked and were both wet with all the water dripping from the shower..... They were holding each other in their arms and kissing while swallowing the water coming from the shower as well..... Neha gave him her shampoo to pass over her body.... and she took some in her hand to pass over Pravind’s body.... there they were each of them rubbing the body of the next with shampoo....

Pravindra reached her pussy and washed it with the shampoo, and Neha was twisting like a snake standing upward.... Pravindra then started sucking her pussy enlacing her waist and pressing her ass with his fingers which were getting deep in the flesh.... After a good suck which turned Neha on, and her juices had a flow mixed with the water.... it was her turn to wash her young brother-in-law...she knelt down and started rubbing the shampoo over his hard dick and she moved her fingers delicately, then gradually her movements went on quicker and Pravindra was quivering on every stroke from her sister-in-law.......

And at last, it was time for the climax as both needed it badly by then.... Pravindra stood up and got her the same way he had when she was washing clothes on the stone.... he held one of her legs in his hand, still standing and pulled her to him, she was leaning against the cold marble of the bathroom wall and he gently penetrated his hard dick into her which made Neha stand up on her toes to give him a way to continue further.... so Pravindra was losing himself when his dick started doing to and fro the one blow faster than the other, his mouth over her wet neck and son licking her breasts, he went on faster and faster and Neha went on with firm twists crushed beside him...till she started the moaning murmurs.... his voice increased volume and it was heard...”hmmmm...aaahhahahahah....yeesssss go on...I love you baby...yesssss faster, faster,,,,do it...yes you can...aahhhhh ........ “And Neha reached her orgasm, holding Pravindra with more a stronger grip, while Pravindra got to pull out his cock to discharge the loads over her belly and left the rest in her mouth by pushing her to sit down on her legs and by closing the shower........
Both got very pleased and embraced each other opening the shower again having their bath together brother-in-law and sister-in-law......

To be continued...................

good , they enjoyed at last both of them

Rowdywa

Banned
Update 29 Neha's dad paid her a visit

That night Neha had no mood to have any more sex, so she kept in her room sleeping. But the old father-in-law wanted that night. He waited for her till 1.30 of the early morning and on seeing her coming he went to her room. She was deep asleep when he moved her. She got awake in shocked and childishly said that she did not wish to do it for this night, but the father-in-law was very eager and told her that he can’t wait. He lifted her in his arms like a child and walked to his room carrying her. She was yawning, in her flimsy nighty, without bra, her panty was clearly visible in the very flimsy dress.

He laid her over his bed and made love to her. He was very wild this night and Neha moaned loudly. She was so tired of receiving 4 men within 24 hours, her two brothers, Pravindra and now the old that she slept on his bed till the next morning.

Her husband Ravindra woke up by 6 AM, went to the toilet, had his bath, brushed his teeth, but did not look for her. He knew she must be in her father’s room sleeping.

Now how was the behaviour of Neha towards him? She talked to him very sweetly, served him his tea every morning, served him water any time he needed, served him, and every one dinner, massaged his legs and body when he returns from the fields, talks to him at night before he gets asleep. So she did all her duties of a wife towards him. He never complained about her.
But he was aware of her and his father’s relationship as he allowed it himself the night his dad had gone to arouse him.

When Neha woke up she was dazed and shaken to see it was day and she was still on her father-in-law’s bed. She was all nude; she was stunned that she slept naked with him all along the night. She picked up her clothes and ran to her room, but Ravindra was having tea in the kitchen which he made himself and he just looked at her as if nothing happened. Neha felt disturbed and quickened her steps.

Well once that Ravindra and his father left for the field like Neha did every day, she went to Pravindra’s room with a cup of tea and teased him to wake up.... he was like a small kid being awoken by his mother, with lots of mischievous actions.
He was at last out of bed and asked Neha to come to the bathroom again like yesterday and they will bath together. But Neha laughed at him telling him that she had already had her bath.

Exceptionally on that day, Pravindra’s father came home at noon. Fortunately, they were not having sexual intercourse. Neha was red with fear when the old man got in the house. He called for Pravind and told him that his friend, who is a famous engineer, is in the nearby village for the construction of a dam and he needs an assistant and he had recommended his name. So he had to go to meet that man. Pravind had got the habit of staying at home like a prince and was not at all ready to work after all now that Neha was there. He looked at his father with a disturbing look and interrogatively. Neha looked in his face sad and amazed. Will they now be separated?

Pravind told his dad that he is not at all interested in that kind of work. His father, turning to Neha said, “Bahu, tell this idiot to stop roaming in the village like a rowdy and stop eating on his father’s earnings. Tell him to do something, ask him to be responsible and earn something at least. People are queuing there at Mr. Sharma’s to get that job. I am his friend that’s why he has accepted to give him that job.”
Neha blushed and did not know what to say. Pravind was thinking of the future programs he had with Neha, how he will activate them and all that. He was too much used to her now and did not wish to be away from her. And then he was jealous too, lest someone else starts getting her in his absence. He was worried and did not know what to say.

His father obliged him to come with him to meet Mr. Sharma. He had no option and got to go. He looked at Neha sadly, as if he was about to cry. Neha too felt very sad, but only looked in his face sympathetically. She could not do anything like his father who was ordering and was too serious.

As soon as they left, after exactly 5 minutes someone knocked at the door. Neha was in the kitchen washing the plates they used for lunch. ‘Who could it be at this time? Nobody ever comes here’ she told herself. She thought they had returned having forgotten something.

She went to open the front door and was taken aback to see her father standing at the threshold with huge baggage. Since she was married it was his first visit. Neha looked very happy and threw herself in his arms. He enlaced her and kissed her cheeks, her neck and caressed her ass. She exclaimed, “Papa you came just 5 minutes late, my father-in-law just left the house. Pravindra went too, he had come to take him.” Her father murmured in her ears, “Who wants to meet your father-in-law or Pravind sweetheart? It’s my luck that they went away, I was praying for that and my prayer has been answered!” he said happily while stepping inside the house. Neha was dressed in a two-piece, that was her favourite, she loved to be dressed in two-pieces when at home. Her cleavage was visible as usual and the skirt reached just above her knees and letting part of her thighs, just above the knees be seen. The beginning of the fairer colour; above the knees, which looked very exciting and attracted men. She was dressed that way for Pravindra but alas!

Her father after putting the baggage down held Neha firmly in his arms and started running his tongue around her neck and at the beginnings of her breasts. Neha smiled and naughtily asked, “Why papa dear, you are hungry as if??” He replied “Oh my baby, I missed you so much, so, so much...come to papa, come to papa darling, papa wants to eat you!! Hey” Neha laughed and taunted, “Hmm as if you did not get any other woman since I left your place? Hmmm?” The father was too eager to fuck her, he was roaming his hands under her skirt fondling over her thighs and her ass, passing his palm over her panty over the ass while his mouth was looking for her mouth.....

He, at last, got her mouth, and Neha opened her mouth to her father’s and both their tongues started exploring each other’s mouth. At same hand, he was pulling her panty with one hand. They were both still standing, and Neha pointed her bedroom to him still caught in the kiss.

They reached her bedroom and Neha herself, took out her panty, removed her blouse and the father came close pressed her boobs over the bra and tenderly removed it, and hungrily started licking, kissing and eating the breasts of her daughter. Then still kissing the boobs he took away his shirt and his pant, then pulled her skirt out when still occupied with her boobs..... then Neha threw her whole body over the bed and gave herself completely to her papa. The old dad then knelt over the floor, kissed, smelled, and sucked her panty, Neha spread her legs apart to let her father admire her open cunt. The old man grunted, rumbled, grumbled and pulled out the panty violently, and started eating the pussy like he eating a ripen mango.... he took out all the juices and Neha started to spin, like a rotating instrument over the bed giving sharp moans.... she was very excited too, as she loved doing that with her dad, it was her childhood play and fantasy, she felt herself again being that young girl that she was before marriage and felt her dad wanting her at that time and she was giving herself to him.... in such thoughts she felt being aroused tremendously.... it was an intense feeling of thrill that she could not bear and was pulling the little hair which remained on her father’s scalp...... after a good sucking, he moved up taking his big erect dick in his hand and placed it to her mouth.... he loved it so much as he never had it before in his life.... Neha very delicately stroked her father’s cock, moved the foreskin, and ran her tongue lightly over the red tip, on the opening of the urine passage, which made the old man shudder, he pleaded, “yes my love, my baby, make papa happy, suck papa sweetheart, take it whole in your mouth, make it reach your throat,” he groaned.

And Neha, who was now experienced or rather specialised in sucking, gave her old papa a wonderful sucking session. The old man was gasping, panting, trembling with pleasure....he was about to discharge and moaned, “Neha, my baby, I will come, please stop, wait I want to fuck.....”
She stopped with a mischievous, smile looking at her dad with eyes as if she had taken drugs. The father held his cock in his hand pressed it not to get discharged..... And waited some time.... then he mounted on his daughter....
And it did not take time as his cock entered her wet pussy, she moaned with a loud, “Aaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!” And he moved only about 7 times and he got to take it out as he was cumming..... Neha quickly got up and without being asked she took her father’s cock in her soft hands and directed it to her mouth, part of the sperm fell over her breasts and part went in her mouth.... she sucked the last drops coming out and the old man shivered on her daughter’s action, with moans like, “Aaaaghghgh, ooooooooaaaaah, yesssssssssss, oh my God! Its superb beta...I love it...you are superb my love...sorry I could not please you...I was so excited baby...”

hmmm her father came to see her
and as soon as he reached straight to lay neha on the bed
#very hot encounter my dear

Rowdywa

Banned
Update 30 Pravidra excited to see her dad and plans

Her father stayed till late evening when the three men of the house returned from outside.

Neha’s father-in-law and her father met each other and sat for a drink when she went to prepare food. Pravindra went to join her in the kitchen and enquired about her father and asked if he did anything to her? She told him frankly that it cannot be that nothing would happen since he came for that and the opportunity was in his favour. Pravindra felt jealous and said, “That’s amazing bhabhi! He came as soon as we left, as though he knew that we were to go! It seems as if you had contacted him and told him to come as you were alone!” Neha Smiled and said, “Fortunately we do not have a phone here or else many others would have been contacting me from my native village, you know it!”

Pravindra was feeling unease and he went to stare at Neha’s father in the lounge where she was sitting with his dad. But he could not do anything, although he was not happy about his relationship with her daughter. He understood that Neha loves her dad and she must have enjoyed his presence and sexual intercourse with him. He tried to visualize where they would have made love and how Neha would have enjoyed him and vice versa. He suddenly had a wish to see her father fucking her.... his passion of seeing others fucking her aroused and he wanted to ask Neha to give him an opportunity to let him watch.

He went back to the kitchen and asked Neha to ask his papa to stay tonight and she gives him the chance to fuck her this night, and he would watch. But Neha told him even her papa would stay, he won’t do it at night in that house as the three men will be in the house, he will not ever take such a risk. But Pravind told Neha to explain to him that she will come to meet him in the guestroom late at night when all will be asleep. Yet Neha told him what if the father-in-law wakes up or hear anything? It will be too risky and dangerous; she said she will not do that even if her father stayed!

Pravindra wanted to make that happen and planned something. He went to join his father and Neha’s dad in the lounge and had a chat. He then told his father, “Pitaji, ask uncle to stay and he can leave tomorrow morning as it quite late.” His father said, “Yes my friend, it's late, do stay and tomorrow you leave early.” Neha’s father accepted and Pravindra said, “Okay, I am going to arrange the guestroom for uncle’s stay.

Now if you, my dear readers have followed my writings from the beginning, you must have all gone through the page where I have drawn a sketch showing the room of Pravindra and the guestroom. They are annexed to each other. Right, So this is what Pravindra planned in his head to be able to see all from his room as he had drilled a hole in the beginning when he was going to eavesdrop from the AC in his father’s room, he had thought one night who knows his father will take Neha into the guestroom and so he drilled that hole to be able to see in that room.

He placed a photo frame on both sides that is one in his room and one in the guestroom to hide the drilled hole. Now that he went to arrange the room he removed the photo frame and placed a towel there, so that from his room with a small wire he will succeed to move the towel to watch inside. The bed in that room was just opposite the hole he had drilled and he could get all the view very clearly. He had done all that to see his dad with Neha, but he had never thought one day he will get to watch his bhabhi with her own papa.

He went into the kitchen and announced to Neha that her father is staying the night. And he added that he will have to fuck her at night as he will arrange all. Neha was not accepting but Pravindra told her not to worry, everything will go fine and nobody will ever know anything except him. Neha was reluctant and worried because it’s her father-in-law who takes her almost every night.

Now, what was the plan of Pravindra? How will he make that happen? Let us see that together friends.
He went to sit together with his dad and Neha’s dad and started pouring whiskey one after another to his father’s glass and diminishing to that of Neha’s father’s glass. He got his father all drunk within an hour of sitting with them. In between, Neha came to serve them now and then. Pravindra had only two or three sips of the whisky. And Neha’s father was not that drunk either. But Pravind’s father had to be carried to his bedroom and was K.O.

The night started and Ravindra, Neha’s husband had some words with his father-in-law when he beds him goodnight and went to sleep. Were left in the lounge Pravindra, Neha and her father. Pravindra was watching every look of Neha’s father without being noticed and he was getting excited when the father was touching her every now and then while talking with her. Pravindra was acting as though he was not paying attention to them so as to give them the freedom to go ahead. But Neha was aware of his intentions and she had to participate only to let him watch.

Once the father went to the loo, then Pravind whispered to Neha, “I will soon pretend to go to sleep, you go and change yourself and join him in the guest room okay?” He did not get more time to talk and the father was back. Neha was dressed in a two-piece with deep cuts over her breasts and her skirt was just on her knees. Her father sat on the couch close to her and his hands were every now and then going over her knees and moving upper towards her thighs, but she was holding his hands with smiles and laughs changing subjects each time, looking in Pravind’s face. .......

To be continued……………

wow
Pravindra so excited to see neha with her dad making love that he planned to watch them
will he succeed, let me read the next

Rowdywa

Banned
Update 31 Pravindra watching his bhabi Neha fucked by her father
And Pravind was getting excited and had a hard on seeing that stimulated sexual desire in him. He felt provoked to lusty imaginations. He, at last, stood up saying goodnight to them and went to his room expecting that they will soon move away.

He waited for a long time in his room but heard no noise at all. When they return from the lounge, they would normally pass near his room and he would have heard, but all were silent.
There, in the lounge, Neha was in her father’s arms and he was going on kissing her, her skirt was moved up to her hips, his hands roaming over her panty and he was sucking her tongue which left the nectar in her father’s mouth.....

And Pravind thought about it. What if he will want to get her in the lounge itself? He slowly opened his room’s door and barefoot walked towards the lounge and found them in that action..... At that moment her father’s hands moved to her breasts and were fondling them...... But to the joy of Pravind, Neha broke from the kiss and said, “Papa, let's go now, it’s not safe here, people from the road may come to peep in....” And Pavindra hurried his steps back to his room. He waited. And he heard the guestroom opening and he knew they were getting in. It was great time for him and he mounted on a chair he had placed to the hole he had drilled and looked in the guestroom. But only Neha’s father was there..... he was disappointed and thought Neha must have gone to change in her nighty, so he waited.....
He waited for almost an hour, but Neha did not come, he went to peep several times and at last, found the old man sleeping! He was disheartened.

He decided to go to see Neha himself. But he thought, could it be that his father had taken her to his room? No. It can’t be he told himself as he was all drunk. So he stepped to Neha’s room.
Yes, she was there, but not asleep, but sitting over the bed by her husband’s side who was snoring loudly! She was in a flimsy pink nighty without a bra. Her thin panty was seen through it and she was looking so hot and desirable. Pravind wished to fuck her on the spot, but he had other dreams.....
He talked to her asking why she was not going to the guestroom. She said she is feeling afraid lest his father wakes up or walks in or hear things?! He reassured her that nothing as such will happen and pleaded her to go to her father. He was thirsty to see her father fucking her. He took her hand, pulled her out of the room and left her near the guestroom quietly and went to his room quickly.

He went to peep and found Neha standing near the bed of her father who was sleeping. Pravindra had a pervert like desire in him to see a father fucking a daughter. He wanted to see Neha’s expression. He wanted to see either Neha will love it, or the father will force her, he wanted to see if Neha will enjoy her father or the father will dominate her.... he wanted to know and witness all that.

So he found Neha standing and looking at her dad. She had a pleasant smile on her lips. She very slowly sat over the bed close to him and put her hand to his trousers. He was still undressed and got asleep as he lay there. She delicately started undoing the waistband, and slowly undid the zip fastener, and was trying to remove the trouser. She murmured, “You did not even take your clothes off papa, will you sleep like this? Come on move it.” The old man did not move a bit, and Neha struggled with the trouser to get it out his waist. She then pulled standing up and half of her father’s body came out of the bed during her pull. But the trouser was out. The dad was there lying in his underwear and shirt. Neha then leaned over his body by managing it well over the bed, and started unbuttoning the shirt one by one..., while doing so, her breasts were rubbing against her father’s chest, and she kissed the chest and licked part of it..... Pravindra was getting more and more excited and had a fucking hard on, his hand went over his dick and he took it out and caressed it in a masturbating way, he continued looking at Neha.....

There Neha had already removed all her father’s dress except the underwear and was licking his cheeks and asking him to wake up. The old was not moving and Neha naughtily said, “Hmmm papa! Wake up! You had not pleased me in the day, do it now, I want you...hmmm wake up please papa!” And her father groaned opening his eyes and mischievously looked at her and pulled her to him by her head. Neha ran her tongue over his chin and reached his mouth and her tongue was soon exploring her father’s mouth..... Her breasts clutched against his hairy chest, she was rubbing it to feel the pleasure on her tits. The father enlaced her and his hands went to her butt and moved up her flimsy nighty and fingered her...

Soon, she was licking her father’s belly and biting his downer parts till she reached his underwear and removed it to hold the hard cock of her dad in her soft hands and after caressing them she took it in her mouth and started sucking him.....

He groaned and quivered and pushed his dick more and deeper in her throat, Neha was getting difficult to hold it in her mouth so was taking it out every now and then.
Pravind from his room was thrilled on seeing Neha so nicely accepting her own father in a big suck!! He thought she loved sex that bhabhi of his!

Neha’s father after a while made her sit over his naked lap and he removed the nighty which she made easy to go by lifting up her both arms.... and as there was no bra he started licking and eating the breasts savagely.... Neha pushed back her neck, her long, thick black hair open fell over the father’s legs and she started moving her hips over her papa’s thighs....

Then the father asked her to stand up on the bed itself, she did and he licked and kissed her panty, it got wet by his sucks and her juices oozing from it...he removed the panty, his hands enlacing her wait, his mouth all plunged on her pussy he started piercing his tongue in the openings and she started shuddering and pushed her head back and stood on her toes with the excitement procured from the licks and sucks of her father......

And after a moment they were both over the bed, the father lying on his back, Neha over him with her legs parted and his Dick was deep in her pussy and Neha herself was moving in and out to reach her orgasm over her father’s cock.....
She was at last pleased before the dad, who in turn reached his pleasure too and she asked him again to leave his cums in her like the last time he did at his place....

wow
so he succeeded to watch and they are in full action while pravindra is watching from the hole he drilled
going too hot bro
just amazing
your writing is fantastic

Rowdywa

Banned
Update 32 Pravindra takes Neha after watching her being fucked by her father- NEXT DAY Pravindra has to go to work now....

Pravindra watched all that from the hole in his room and was hard. When he found Neha kissing goodbye to her dad, he hurried out and waited for her in the corridor. Neha’s room's door was before Pravindra’s room as the sketch shows on page 3 of this story...wait let me place the same sketch here also friends, here it goes:

So as you will see I explained in the very beginning about their rooms, the father-in-law’s and Pravindra’s room’s situation, and the place from where he went to eavesdrop at her dad and Neha. And the refrigerator where he had hidden in the beginning when he had seen Neha getting out of his father’s room. (If any friend is reading from here he is requested to go and start from the beginning of the story to understand what I am telling here.)
Sp Pravindra went to wait at the corner of the corridor and as soon as she stepped out of the guestroom, he held her in his arms and carried her to his room. Neha gave a little cry when she was caught by him. She whispered, “Hey what are you doing, someone can hear us, leave me! Put me down!!” But Pravind put her on his bed in his room! He was naked standing in the corridor, it was dark everywhere, only a beam of light from his room was lighting the space when he was standing there.
And he was so erect, he put his cock straight to her mouth while she was still dressing her nighty from under her while sitting over the bed. She had no choice so took his dick in her mouth but before she mumbled some words looking with big eyes in his face childishly.
And it happened again...she was fucked by Pravindra again. He slept over her body after the discharge of his sperm over her belly, and his belly got stuck with the cum over her belly. He lay there for quite some while, and she was speaking in his ears softly, caressing his head, playing with his hair, running her fingers amongst.
At last, she pulled up, saying, “I must go now, you have to wake up early tomorrow morning, you also as you are going to work at Mr. Sharma’s!” On hearing this Pravindra felt a heavy burden on his stomach and threw his body over the bed lazily. Neha laughed and biting her lips, send a flying kiss to him from the doorstep, and he caught it. And she was gone.

The next morning, Neha was in a rush, running from room to room waking up everyone. At times she was in the kitchen preparing the breakfast. She had more to do this day as there was to prepare breakfast for 5 persons. Normally, Pravind woke up at 10 to 11 in the day so she never got to prepare for him at that early hour of the morning. Everyday she had to prepare for her husband and father-in-law only and this day for all the 4 men and herself.
Soon the three men were at the table except for Pravind. His father told Neha, “Go to awake that lazy chap beta” Neha went to his room for the fourth time, moved him and told him that his father was getting irritated. He encircled Neha in his arms and said sadly. “But bhabhi, I will miss you a lot, I will not see you the whole day, and now how shall we make love?” She pulled him out of the bed with both her hands and using all her physical effort. He was out, and she placed her mouth to his ears and said, “We will love at night now. No more kissings and hugging in the day now. You have had enough since the last several months!!” But Pravindra interrupted, “Bhabhi, at night its dad who will take you!! How will I?” She sighed, “I will arrange all with him, you don’t have to worry. He will have to respect my time table of night shifts now!” and she laughed!

All the men left the house soon. Neha hugged her father in presence of all other three men at the threshold of the house. Pravind, watched her father’s movements. The father-in-law also was watching them. Neha kissed her father on both his cheeks and he also did same and his lip brushed over lips when the second kiss finished. The father-in-law noticed that and also the hand of her father was over her bare waist, and his fingers roamed a bit over there. The father-in-law himself felt the erection in his pant after watching the father/daughter love and affection play. Even he doubted and asked himself, “Does not he also fuck this nymph?”
They were gone at last and for the first time, Neha found herself ALONE in the house, in that early morning. Anyhow, she got herself engrossed in the house chores.

Pravind was surrounded by heavy motor vehicles, engine noises, the tractors, concrete mixers, drillers, all noise making machines all around him Hundreds of workers working on the site. He was at that time assisting the surveyor measuring the distances.... He felt very unease and wished to run away. He wanted to b back in the arms of his lovely bhabhi. He was only thinking of her. He thought he won’t be able to see Roopchand’s sister and daughter anymore. He was feeling sick. He felt suffocated. He thought he will not be able to work. His mind was not at rest. He suffered in a way. He was lovesick.
But he knew there was no way out and he had to bear that stone on his stomach......

To be continued.........

hmmm
so finally he took neha too after neha was fucked by her dad, she had to please pravindra too
wow great going mate

Rowdywa

Banned
Update 33The new neighbours

Days went by. Pravindra slowly got used to the work he was assigned to do. He was responsible for a group of workers who had to report to him and he conducted the worker plus the works done by them. He got used to Mr. Sharma the engineer/contractor. He was someone from the city and got to travel a very long distance from his place to come to this village to assist the proceedings of the work. So in another way, Pravindra was his assistant and all workers reported matters with him in absence of Mr.Sharma.

Often at night, he got Neha to enjoy and erase his day’s tiredness. She had started being more affectionate towards him. She missed him too during the day and so she did her best to be at his disposition at night. He was feeling very happy although he was not with her in the day. But often during the day, his mind ran towards his home and he feared another person could seduce Neha or could be seduced by her. He thought of her father and her brothers. Whenever he thought of all that he felt agitated and disturbed and longed to return home immediately. Nevertheless, he strengthened himself and got involved in the work. But he still had the envy of seeing Roopchand’s sister and daughter and share Neha with them. So he was planning a day off to realise that passion.

One day Mr. Sharma talked with him about girls. And Pravindra thought of Neha and told him that he had a girlfriend. Mr.Sharma was amused and told him that he knows these days almost all youngsters do have a girlfriend. But Mr. Sharma was asking something else which he did not understand. Mr. Sharma asked him again, “And what about the girls in this village? Don’t you get any for time pass here?” Pravindra then thought what he was trying to ask. He was a man in the late fifties. He was a city man and highly educated and very intelligent and looked a real big boss with his suit, his big car, his high stature. Pravindra never thought he will ever feel keen of the village girls. Pravind asked him either he was keen for the village girls. He replied that was what he was asking and asked either Pravind knew any such whom he knew for time pass, as he said he had heard in the villages there are many such cute lovely girls who like to go out for time pass.

Pravindra thought where from such news got spread because the village people always heard that the city girls who are like that and here Mr. Sharma got the news that it’s the village girls who are like that. Who spreads such news God alone knows he told himself!

So he asked Mr. Sharma either he personally wanted to get a girl to enjoy from the village. “Yes” was the answer. Pravindra told him he will drive him when he feels like going there. He thought of taking him to see Neha. It was his passion to see her fucked by other men, especially this was an aged one like he loved. But then he thought of Roopchand’s sister and daughter.... he thought the same time he will get the chance to get the hot chick that was Roopchand’s niece..... He asked his boss to drive to the other village.

The big, high-class car stopped in front of Roopchand’s house, and he went in to face the sister and daughter alone at home. Mr. Sharma was waiting in the car until he made the deal. Pravindra explained to them that Mr.Sharma is a rich person and they can earn lots with him so accept to receive him generously. He told Roopchand’s sister that the boss will pay for his part too, as he will take her daughter and Mr. Sharma will come with her. He asked the daughter to get inside the room, not to show herself when Mr. Sharma gets in, let her mother alone meet him.

He went out and called the boss to come in. Roopchand’s sister, named Aarti, was a voluptuous woman with sexy looks and fabulous figure. She never gave her age. She looked like a 20 years old woman. She was in fact around 36/38. Mr Sharma liked her and went inside the room with her. And Pravind was happy to take the young daughter.

They had a lovely hour spent in the house. The girl of Aarti, Pooja, asked him about his girlfriend about whom her uncle had talked, and said she wished to see her together in the company, for a gang bang. Pravindra told her that he will soon arrange for a party for all of them.......

Now opposite the house of Pravindra, there was a shop which was closed for two years. By its side, there was a wasteland, which gave on the side where Neha washed clothes, the place once Pravindra fucked her. Since a week, a garage owner has rented that shop plus the wasteland to keep the vehicles to be repaired. The owner was in his late forties, big, fat, with a belly. Three persons worked with him. He opened at 9.30 and closed at 4 PM. So Pravindra never came across them, neither his father nor husband. As it was a closed shop, there was neither electricity nor water supply connected there. So that owner came to knock at Neha’s house the first day he came and asked the service to be provided with water from Neha’s tap for some days till he got the water supply established once again. Neha did not refuse and told them to come to fill water whenever they needed.

Every time that Neha washed clothes outside, the man looked at her continuously. Neha looked there now and then but did not pay heed to him. Now one day one among the three other workers came to fill a bottle of water when Neha was putting clothes to be dried on the string in her yard. The tap was just there itself. That man, a young one aged around 25, stared at Neha after greeting her with a head sign. Every time that Neha was bending to take a washed cloth from the tub, that man had a peek at her cleavage, and Neha felt it but pretended not noticing anything. Parts of Neha’s clothes were wet while washing and they were stuck to her body, over her, thighs thus giving a clear view of her silhouette and the shape of her body and butt.....

The man went back and spoke to all others, and Neha then found all four men looking at her from that wasteland where about 5 vehicles were parked.
This went on for several days. They stared, watched, looked for her, they waited for her to come to wash clothes only then, they went to fill their bottles one after the other thus having a peek at her and her body........

To be continued........................

Very interesting update.
You hv created great situations for Neha and the new neighbours who are eying at her.
Seems that those people are going to get a chance with neha?
Well very interesting and next updates are awaited casi bro.
Very good jib done so far my dear.