• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery My xciting encounters as a bachelor

Gamechanger

Once i was staying as a rented bachleor in mumbai
Onde day as usual i went to give rentt to my houseowner.that day some thing weird happend i wentv to his home and searched him. To give the rent. But he wasnt there neither his wife. I normally used to give rent to him or his wife. As no one was responding i was about to go back but then suddenly i saw some body running towards the bushes. I smelt some thing fishy and i decided to go
In that direction. Saw a woman wearing Saree was
Running towrds the back end of the garden.so slowly i follwed her and what i saw was just astonishing. The woman straight way lifted her Saree and she wasnt wearing a panty either
And her beautiful golden ass was right infront of me. My heartt beat increased got confused and dont know wat to do. hide my self some how and saw a awesome show. She strarted to pee.
I saw the entire thing. And was about to move in anxiety. But in hurry my hands stuck on one of the gardenn plants and it falled down. Due to this she turned back and asked kon hai udharr.
Noww i was dumbb struccked. And i realised that it was sangeeta my house owners daughterinlaw.
I came up front in front of her .shiveringly told its me. Sangita vahiny. As she saw me she was raged
And asked me tu. Kyaa karhatha idhrr. I told her
Bhaaaddaaa, bhadaaa denathaa. She asked
Wat bhadaa. I told ghar kaa bhadaa. She told tohh muze awaaz kyom nahi diyaaa. I told... Wohhh aaap
Kyaa appp....... I told gharpar koiy nahi dikhaaa
She yelld mmmmm. And went way angrily
I told in my mind arrey raand agar awwaz detaa. Tohhh teraa gaaandd ka darshannn kyaa khaakh hothaaaa. Haaaahaaahaaa. Yehh bhadaa tohh tera gaandd dikhane kaa hai rakhhley
Khushhrehhh

Reactions: Stone cold

Stone cold

Onde day as usual i went to give rentt to my houseowner.that day some thing weird happend i wentv to his home and searched him. To give the rent. But he wasnt there neither his wife. I normally used to give rent to him or his wife. As no one was responding i was about to go back but then suddenly i saw some body running towards the bushes. I smelt some thing fishy and i decided to go
Running towrds the back end of the garden.so slowly i follwed her and what i saw was just astonishing. The woman straight way lifted her Saree and she wasnt wearing a panty either
And her beautiful golden ass was right infront of me. My heartt beat increased got confused and dont know wat to do. hide my self some how and saw a awesome show. She strarted to pee.
I saw the entire thing. And was about to move in anxiety. But in hurry my hands stuck on one of the gardenn plants and it falled down. Due to this she turned back and asked kon hai udharr.
Noww i was dumbb struccked. And i realised that it was sangeeta my house owners daughterinlaw.
I came up front in front of her .shiveringly told its me. Sangita vahiny. As she saw me she was raged
Wat bhadaa. I told ghar kaa bhadaa. She told tohh muze awaaz kyom nahi diyaaa. I told... Wohhh aaap
I told in my mind arrey raand agar awwaz detaa. Tohhh teraa gaaandd ka darshannn kyaa khaakh hothaaaa. Haaaahaaahaaa. Yehh bhadaa tohh tera gaandd dikhane kaa hai rakhhley
Khushhrehhh
Congrats bro 4 new thread story achi ja rahi hai give us next update

Siraj Patel

The name is enough
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
imageedit_1_6191540282.png

Hi dear,

As you are aware, we are organizing our first Ultimate Story Contest. We will be pleased to see your story at the contest, it's a platform for everyone to express their thoughts.

You can check the details about the contest and post your stories here: ★☆★ Xforum | Ultimate Story Contest 2019 ~ Entry Thread ★☆★

In case you need any help or you have any queries, feel free to pm me or any Staff Member.

:thanks:
As your Friend,
Regards - Siraj Patel

kingkhankar

Khushhrehhh
Kabhi kabhi unexpected ho jata hey. She must be feeling happy and sexy inside though she has shown her anger to you.