• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Make my wife more bold and sexy

sluttyhusband

Hi guys,

I have a very sexy wife. She has a figure of 36 32 36 and loves to wear shorts and sexy dresses. She cant wear most of the times because we live in a joint family.

During sex we have many times talked about people seeing us fucking and what not. But I want to make it a reality, I want to turn into a stag, exchanging partners, letting her get fucked and what not.

I know deep inside she wants it, but she doesn't say. Can any experienced couple, or bull help me with it?

Give me tips, be part of making a cuck. Tell me step by step things you'd like me to try to get closer to my goal, of course realistic ones.

I'll share parts of my journey here, tell you every details of what happened.

Natureboy09

Just give her time to think. And make more modern and open minded lady.. introduce her cclub culture

Reactions: love696969

love696969

Use roleplay n while in heat of sex talk dirty that her fav hero fucking her n u r fucking ue fav heroine...slowly replace with known friends n relatives in role play.
Expose her n ensure shes getd.more touching in rush places buses temple q n watch her reaction in crowd
If u notoce shes not complaining slowly talk about these incidents.n encourage her

tharkihubby

Hi guys,

I have a very sexy wife. She has a figure of 36 32 36 and loves to wear shorts and sexy dresses. She cant wear most of the times because we live in a joint family.

During sex we have many times talked about people seeing us fucking and what not. But I want to make it a reality, I want to turn into a stag, exchanging partners, letting her get fucked and what not.

I know deep inside she wants it, but she doesn't say. Can any experienced couple, or bull help me with it?

Give me tips, be part of making a cuck. Tell me step by step things you'd like me to try to get closer to my goal, of course realistic ones.

I'll share parts of my journey here, tell you every details of what happened.
Brother I am sure you must have gotten enough response to start with. One key part is be honest, authentic and mean what you say to her.