• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

IPL FINAL 2019 MI VS CSK

Who will win final race?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Immortal

Live Life In Process.
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
Shubhman Gill | Emerging player of the Tournamant -- Rs. 10,00,000

The Immortal

Live Life In Process.
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
Fairplay award | Sunrisers Hyderabad -- VVS Laxman will collect the trophy (Yea, no cheque)

The Immortal

Live Life In Process.
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
Hardik Pandya | Fastest fifty award -- He gets his share of 100k INR

The Immortal

Live Life In Process.
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
Kieron Pollard | Perfect catch of the Season -- 100k INR for him as well for that catch he took in Mumbai to dismiss Suresh Raina

The Immortal

Live Life In Process.
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
Andre Russell | The season's Super Striker -- 204.81 SR -- And he gets 100k with a car of his own: I am very emotional to be a part of this. This contest has been going on back and forth, other guys have been going at it as well. Hopefully next season we go all the way and I can collect the keys myself. (Via a recorded message)

The Immortal

Live Life In Process.
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
KL Rahul | Stylish Player of the Season -- 10,00,000 to him as well -- And his buddy Hardik Pandya will collect the award for him.

The Immortal

Live Life In Process.
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
Rahul Chahar | The Gamechanger of the Season -- Everybody's getting the same thing, 10L

The Immortal

Live Life In Process.
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
David Warner | Orange Cap [692 runs in 12 matches] -- VVS Laxman will collect this as well, and now he gets to collect a cheque, the usual one -- It's an honour to win the orange cap. We batsmen don't play this game for awards, we try to win. Big credit to our curators at Hyderabad, they prepare great wickets and feels great to play in front of those crowds. I am privileged to be a part of this tournament, it's the best league in the world. Thank you very much. [Recorded message]

The Immortal

Live Life In Process.
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
Imran Tahir | Purple cap + 10L INR: I am really grateful to Chennai for giving me an opportunity at this age. I just want to keep going and would like to thank my support staff. It's sad to lose, but credit to Mumbai and they deserve this victory. I am pleased to see all this at a late stage in my life. It is the best league and I have been working hard for very long in my life, it isn't easy to bowl to the Indian and the overseas players. I love the game and I would love to carry on for as long as I can.

The Immortal

Live Life In Process.
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
Andre Russell | MVP -- Another 100-grand cheque for the Russell household. Shubhman Gill will collect it on his behalf.

Status
Not open for further replies.