• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

IPL 2019 [ MATCH 54 ] SRH VS RCB

Who will win?

• RCB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SRH

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Immortal

Live Life In Process.
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
But DC ko jaroorat thi top 2 Jane ke liye

ULTRA

Life isn't a film, don't End it..,
Prime
But because the second half has been so good it doesn't feel like a bad season. We won last 6 off our 7 matches and it is something that we can be proud of. It is such a short format that often 5 or 7 minutes decide the outcome. We can be proud of the boys effort in the final few matches.

Reactions: The Immortal

ULTRA

Prime
When me and ABD got out, I think the opposition took it lightly. We spoke upstairs that time for someone else to show up. Both Hetmyer and Gurkeerat played really well. We know Hetmyer can play like that. And Gurkeerat played a really mature innings. He has a keen eye for the game.

The Immortal

Live Life In Process.
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
Harsha Bhogle: Now it all comes down to the result of MIvKKR. MI win and SRH go through as the first team in IPL history with 12 points. KKR win, they go through.

ULTRA

Prime
I just want to tell all the people in the stadium that is has been such a long time playing in this stadium and every year we come, the support is better.

ULTRA

Prime
Hats-off to you guys for turning up in numbers. We are so thankful and so greatful to have fans like you all. I can certainly feel your pain. I am emotionally attached to this team like all of you. And next year we will defintely improve our performance. And give you guys what you deserve in return. Thanks again for coming out in huge numbers. You are the best fans in the IPL.

The Immortal

Live Life In Process.
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
Hetmyer ke jalwe the aaj

ULTRA

Prime
Shimron Hetmyer, Man of the Match: Getting used to the environment was tough for me. I just tried to clear my mind and wanted to execute my plans. The experience of IPL has been fantastic. I have learned a lot from Virat and ABD. RCB are a top-side.

Reactions: The Immortal

ULTRA

Prime
Harsha Bhogle: Now it all comes down to the result of MIvKKR. MI win and SRH go through as the first team in IPL history with 12 points. KKR win, they go through.

The Immortal

Live Life In Process.
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
Shimron Hetmyer, Man of the Match: Getting used to the environment was tough for me. I just tried to clear my mind and wanted to execute my plans. The experience of IPL has been fantastic. I have learned a lot from Virat and ABD. RCB are a top-side.
Lucky BHI Raha

Status
Not open for further replies.