• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

IPL 2019 [ MATCH 53 ] RR VS DC

Who will win?

• RR

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DC

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Immortal

Live Life In Process.
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
Rishabh Pant: I am always happy whenever I am taking my team home. It's always special when you finish the match. I couldn't finish off the last match but today I finished off the match. We took it deep and chased it easily in the end. Firstly, we were thinking about chasing it down within 10 overs but when we lost early wickets we just focused on winning this match. We are happy in playing any team in the playoffs. When seamers take early wickets on these kind of wickets, it becomes easy for spinners.

Reactions: Rahul

The Immortal

Live Life In Process.
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
Shreyas Iyer | Winning skipper: From the lasy year, our players have become a lot more open and the support staff have given us the freedom to express ourselves. Also we are keeping things very simple and that helps. It has been amazing with them being around as they carry a lot of experience. Reading their brains has been amazing for all us youngsters and the tips they give us during a match has been great. Shikhar has been great for us, he's won us many games and it's good having him around the team - he has a lot of banter and I enjoy his company. With Mishi bhai, I have to be around him and keep telling him to back himself with all his experience. It is not difficult because I have been playing with him for five years now. Even though he is experienced, he listens to me. There is no senior or junior in this team at the moment. When I went in, I hit two sixes and either Rishabh or me had to go after to chase it down thinking about the net run-rate. But unfortunately I fell, but Pant played really well to take us home.

Reactions: Rahul

Rahul

Kingkong
:vhappy:

The Immortal

Live Life In Process.
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
Status
Not open for further replies.