• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Fucking Boss for Husband

dodoo99

Chapter 11 Colonel's endgame

Anjali texted Colonel to come to her apartment for a treat. Colonel got ready and invited a few buddies to gang bang Anjali. Night full with Anjali thought Colonel.
Colonel knocked the door of Anjali and found that the door was open, Colonel entered the apartment and closed the door. He did not bolt the door. He went to the master bedroom where he would fuck Anjali.
On the way he saw bottle of wine. Colonel liked wine and took the sip. It was tasting different. He took another sip. Colonel walked to the bedroom and pushed the bedroom and saw the hottie Manisha.
His cock gave a long jump seeing the beauty Manisha.

"What's your game" Colonel spoke seeing Manisha.

"Anjali told me to come over her house and i am waiting for her"

"Wearing this hot dress" Colonel was looking at Manisha who was wearing Jeans and shirt.

"i think i should leave" Manisha started leaving

"wait for a minute" Colonel pushed Manisha on the bed that she was sleeping. Anjali set this up he thought. It was a golden opportunity for fucking Manisha "I helped you a lot, Anjali and Rahul's meeting happened only because of me. I did it for you"

"You ruined the couples life"

"They were never a couple before. How beautiful Anjali is, that idiot does not deserve her. She needs an alpha male. Just like you need one"

"You are an asshole"

"I am going to rape you you bitch" Colonel pushed Manisha on the bed.

"Fine listen I am not like Anjali please"

"I know how you are. Damn i can see your panty trace in that jeans"

"No please... Can I have a drink"

Colonel could not believe this bitch was so naive who was about to get fucked wants to have alcohol. May be she wants to get fucked he thought in his mind.

Colonel brought a glass and poured some wine in it and offered it to Manisha,

"I want you to drink that too"

"Oh so you think this wine will affect me. I can drink 10 of this bottles and still be stable you bitch"

"Then why dont you drink the whole bottle" Manisha gave a mischevious smile

"Fine I will drink the whole bottle and you just the glass that I gave you"

"If you do so you can show me what an alpha is"

Colonel drank the whole bottle as Manisha sipped a few of the drink in her glass. Manisha smiled as she saw Colonel drink the whole bottle.

"Oh damn he is going to fuck me, Please the drug work fast" THought Manisha.

Colonel was laughing and jumped on the bed. Manisha got of the bed. But Manisha did not rush out of the bedroom as Colonel latched the bedroom. he started laughing again.

"There is no escaping Manisha, I am going to get what I was promised"

Manisha was scared and silent. She had put herself into this situation again. The wine bottle was mixed with the herb that Swamy has given to her. Swamy had told her the guy that drinks this stuff can be able to fuck only once in his life after he drinks it. Colonel was going to have his last fuck and after that his body will no more generate the testosterones.

"Well may be I should give him his last fuck" thought manisha.

Colonel caught Manisha and was checking her out.

"You have got a great body Manisha, Lets get started"

Manisha stopped Colonel.

"If I do this thing, Just promise this will be the last"

Colonel removed the buttons of the shirt and could see the blue lingerie that Manisha was wearing. manisha let Colonel remove the buttons of her shirt.

Manisha stopped Colonel Again

"Promise me this will be our first and last time"

Colonel looking at the beauty just nodded and sensed his body was getting hotter. Manisha was only trying to halt the process and let Colonel body get affected from the drug. She hoped that Colonel may get unconscious as she mixed the whole drug int he bottle. whereas Swamy Om told her one teaspoon is good enough for the body.

Manisha was pushed on the bed and was being kissed on the shoulders by the Colonel. Manisha hands went to the cock of Colonel. It was instinctive, her body responded to he kisses of the colonel. It was big

"Oh my god it is big, I dont think it will fit" Spoke Manisha. manisha realised the cock was of teh size of Rajput. However she just exaggerated to the colonel

"it will fit, dont worry about that" Colonel countinued his kisses to the hotwife.

Colonel kissed between the left ear and the neck and felt Manisha movement.

"Oh thats the spot you like" Colonel continued kissing there using his tongue and it worked.
Manisha was seduced and her body as usual wanted sex. She was justifying herself saying it was Anjali. In reality she could have escaped

As colonel was kissing on her neck his hands went to the boobs. Later his hands travelled to the pussy that was wet. Her pant was tight but Colonel pushed his hands under her pants

Colonel hands played with the wet pussy and Manisha wanted Colonel's dick.

"You have a sweet pussy babe"

"You are such a bully"

Colonel removed Manisha pants and started fingering over the blue lacy panty and Manisha liked that. He was hiting all the perfect spots that she liked.

He pushed her on the bed. She was in her blue bra and a lacy panty. Colonel licked the calfs of Manisha and then her thighs.

"Oh this guy knows how to please a women, that's why Anjali is his slave" thought Manisha.

Colonel removed Manisha Bra and got down on her. He slapped her ass and rotated her.
She was lying on the bed with her back on the bed.
Colonel licked her pussy over the panty

"Ah" Manisha moaned. She licked it.
Colonel slapped Manisha Ass and spreaded it further

"It is been hiding till now" Colonel said as he moved the blue lacy panty and saw the hot juicy pussy of Manisha, Colonel planted a kiss on the pussy, WIth both his lips he caught the two pussy lips

"Ah, Ah Ah" Manisha was moaning in pleasure

"This was a bad idea, i should have run once he drank the wine" thought manisha. Colonel removed the panty of Manisha and started licking the sweet pussy of the wife. That was the best mouth that Manisha received from any one. Colonel was indeed a pro in fucking a women.

Manisha was about to give an orgasm just like she did at the time of Rajput. But her conscience did not die yet.

"This is so wrong. I cannot do this to my husband again"

"Dont worry he wont know"

Colonel realised Manisha has just orgasmed and he got up. He lifted Manisha and took his cock near the mouth of Manisha. He wanted her to blow her.

"Come on give blow me up"

Manisha took the cock of colonel in her mouth, this was same in size of Rajput.

"Is this the big one you had baby"

"Yes"

"Yes are you sure, You know how to blow baby"

Mansiha was giving blowjob to Colonel. Her mouth was filled with his juices.
Colonel took her head and revered her on bed. he lifted her hip. Well lets do it in the doggy style you bitch
Colonel inserted his big cock in the pussy of Manisha. Manisha felt the big dick and it was like she was back. She missed the big dicks.
Colonel dick went inside and out of Manisha pussy.

"Ah AH AH"

"How is my dick"

"Ah AH Ah Big please fuck me"

"Tell me bitch I cannot understand"

"Ah AH Big Please Slowly"

"You want slowly huh" Colonel increased the pace of the dick in and out and kept fucking her

"Oh please Ohhhh"

"How many kids you have one huh"

"yeah oh oh oh "

"I will give you one more"

"No no you cannot do that"

On hearing this Manisha tried to resist. This was the first time she was trying to resist a man fucking her. She squeezed the dick of Colonel. But Colonel was upto the mark and fucked more harder. Manisha took the pain which followed by Pleasure. She loved the feeling that Colonel was giving to her.

one hour later

Manisha had several orgasms and Colonel was fucking her brutally.
Mansiha was on Colonel and Colonel was fucking her.

"you know Colonel why dont you release it in me"

"i thought you dont want a child"

"Release it"

Colonel came inside the pussy of Manisha.
Manisha and Colonel lay on the bed exhausted.

after about an half hour. Manisha heard a knock on the bed room door of the house, The bedroom door was opened by Colonel. Manisha was naked and she saw who it was. It was the watch men and a unknown guy.

"She is all yours" Colonel opened the bedroom door.

3 months later

Colonel could not perform the sex activities with anyone because of the herb that Manisha mixed in the wine, ANjali and Rahul shifted to some other city. Colonel got very ill and had to face death.

Manisha was at the funeral of Colonel and so were many wifes that Colonel.

"He was the true Alpha male" thought Manisha

dodoo99

Chapter 12

14 years later

Manisha was on phone talking to Swamy Om.

"Cant make it today? We have go to my sister's place"

"Oh I miss you sweet pussy"

"Hey husband is at home, mind your language" Manisha said this seeing Uday who was working on the laptop.

"Oh sorry, Talked with the college principal. He wants to interview you"

"That's good news. I really need to thank you"

"Yes lets meet sooner"

"Soon"

Manisha clicked the red button on her phone and went near her husband. Uday closed his laptop and kissed each other and the couple hoped in the car. Her son was 18 years old now and a teenager. He was in USA for his bachelors degree. Of late Manisha has got interest in the degree of law. She studied it in offline mode and gave exams. Though she was qualified lawyer she could not have practise law in India because of government norms. Recently the new government has changed this norms as there was a lack of judicial posts.
The relaxed norms meant Manisha could be a judge or an advocate as she has completed the course on distance learning offline mode. However she needed to get one more course from the accredited college. This meant she needed to go to the college and study for a period between 8 months to 1 year. Manisha with the help of Swamy Om ( Manisha's affair with Swamy om was for 14 years now). Uday did not like the idea of college again. Swamy Om set up an interview for admission for Manisha with the principal. However due to the death of her sister's husband Manisha had to go near her sister.

Manisha and Uday attended the ceremony and were returning back.

"Well, what did she say"

"She does not want to leave the town."

"I am sorry for your sister arpita is so lonely here. Atleast we will be there in Delhi. Tell her to shift to Delhi. She can work in my firm" Uday knew the husband of Manisha's sister. He was a good guy. Uday pitied the situation of Manisha's sister to the sudden demise of her husband. Manisha liked and hated her sister. Arpita (Manisha's Sister) refused the offer from Manisha and Uday.

Interview

The principal of the law college was Maajid Hussain. Swamy Om recommended the entry of Manisha to the college. whereas Uday met Maajid and personally asked to some how cancel the application of his wife. Maajid promised Uday he will cancel the application at the time of interview. Uday was confident that his wife would never get selected in the college.

It was the day of the interview.
Manisha dressed causally in a top and a long skirt. She wanted to make a good impression. However Maajid had some urgent business. The only work he had in his college was the interview with Manisha. He called Swamy Om and told him that Manisha husband was against Manisha's admission and he had some emergency so wanted to cancel the admission of Manisha.

Swamy Om persuaded Maajid and asked him to kindly atleast talk with Manisha. Maajid agreed and told him he will interview Manisha on Sunday.

Swamy Om called Manisha

"Hey Swamy ji"

"Come to my guest house, I am quite free today"

"Hey I have an interview you forgot"

"No. Maajid has cancelled the interview today."

"Can he do that?"

"Oh yes, he has written statement from your husband. As per government notification the spouse has to agree"

"What? I am an independent women"

Swamy om calmed Manisha down" Listen once he interview you. He will select you. Use your charms"

"I cant believe Uday can do such a thing."

Manisha was in car and she turned her car to Swamy's place.

Last edited: