• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Fucking Boss for Husband

dodoo99

Chapter 10 continued

Uday instructed Manisha to wear the black saree with no bra and no panty. only blouse and peticoat. Manisha agree and wore the saree and the couple started to the party.

"So why are you taking me to this party dressed so seductively"

"you need a break honey. You have invested so much time for that Anjali"

"Poor girl. That colonel..."

Uday interfered "Lets not think about that" Uday continued "I want some help regarding that and i want to divert your attention"

"Whats the help"

"Asshu Bhai is the drug dealer. He takes his drugs from Swamy Om."

"Swamy om the famour Yoga one" Manisha knew about Swamy Om she attended many meditation camps of him

"Asshu arranges man power and Swamy Om is the drugs man."

"Swamy Om is the owner of Swamy pharmacy. Why does he do drugs"

"Thats how he earns"

"I cant belive this. He is coming to the party."

"Yes he is the Guru of Asshu Bhai and Asshu Bhai listens to him. Swamy om wants to build a warehouse in the suburbs. I want to know the location. so that we can purchase the land. And earn profits"

"And how are you going to do that" Manisha wanted to know the hows

"well same as the last time. I just need his laptop for few minutes. we both approach the Swamy when he is alone with his bag. He comes with his bag and no security guards as the party is only for inner circle people. I want you to talk to Swamy Om about any topic. Swamy Om is a pervert. He will hand over the bag to me and I will get the data i need. I just need 15 minutes with the laptop"

"Did you do this before with Swamy Om with your secretary as the seductress"

"Yes"

"You dint let me because of Rajput isnt it"

Uday was silenced. He called Manisha because he knew this kind of thing excited his wife and Rajput was brought into picture.
"I love you" Uday looked at his wife who was in tears.

dodoo99

Chapter 10 continued

The couple entered party, Uday introduced Manisha to quite a few. Asshu Bhai had an eye on Manisha the moment he saw her in the party. Manisha saw Asshu Staring as her lusty and ignored him.

When Swamy ji saw Manisha in the black saree he wanted to undress and fuck her. Manisha looked like a beauty to get fucked. Uday and Swamy ji were having a conversation as Swamy told something to Manisha that she did not heard

"Sorry Swamy ji what did you tell"

"Your husband tells me you are looking for some vitamin supplements" As Swamy spoke Manisha saw Uday surprisingly. Uday signalled her the bag was in his hand and this was the diversion

"Yes Yes Vitamins for the skin tone swamy ji" Manisha spoke

Swamy Om told Uday to give the bag to the guard who was waiting outside the party. Uday took the bag and went to the bathroom to take the contents he required. While Swamy om took Manisha to the tour of the medicines. Swamy Om hands roamed around the hands of Manisha and her back just a few touches here and there.

"I am big fan of your Swamy ji"

"Oh haha" Swamy Om was happy as it was easy fucking a fan,

"I have heard the model deepika follows your diet and thats why she retains her beauty at this age"

"You are beautiful women Manisha" Swamy took a bottle and gave it to Manisha "This is the secret for any women"

"What is this"

"This will increase your beauty"

Manisha read the ingredients and instructions and she saw the bottle was to increase the sexual cravings.

"But Swamy ji this will increase ones sexual appetite"

"Yes and that will result in the increase in beauty, that how it works."

"Haha is it how it works"

"Yes this herbs and some Yoga. I take special classes for that and you will look like Deepika infact better than her" Swamy placed his hands on Manisha and rotated her "Why dont you show me how beautiful you are"

Manisha rotated and swayed her hips as Swamy saw the beautiful wife rotating to show her figure.

"Without yoga and attending your classes? cant I be like Deepika"

"No for looking ugly and lessening the sexual cravings only herbs are enough, but to increase the beauty one needs dedication and yoga gives you that"

"Lessening sexual cravings what do you mean"

"Well sadus use it, you know all men desire women it is a natural thing. but Sadus need to concentrate and we use them to stop sexual feelings. See what you done to me" Swamy showed the erection he had.. manisha could make out the erection as he was only wearing a dhoti.

"You dont use it then"

"I do"

Manisha went near swamy and held her cock. She thought to herself what she was doing. But the topic interested her, THis is for my husband she thought. I am not going to fuck him i cannot be on the same path as Rajput put me, i ll just tease him were her thoughts

"Then why is it hard" Manisha removed her hand got away from Swamy

"Well there are two types of herbs one that cause permanent end of sexual cravings and some are temporary. I use the temporary ones"

Manisha thought of Colonel what if she uses some herb like that on Colonel. Manisha asked for the herb to swamy Om and he told her to call the next day and he will arrange them for her.

Swamy went behind Manisha and got to close to her that his cock was touching her ass.

"What time should i pick up that" Manisha was talking in the seduced tone

"3Pm" Swamy saw Uday coming near them and went to the bathroom.

Uday came and saw Manisha standing with the bottle.

"Where is Swamy ji"

"lets go" manisha took the hand of Uday and left the party.