• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Fucking Boss for Husband

dodoo99

Chapter 9 continued

"So what brings you here" Uday asked as he saw Imran entering his office. Imran closed the door and directly jumped into the topic.

Imran asked "So did you make Manisha meet Rajput?". Imran wanted to know if Manisha was seduced again by Rajput and if she started cheating again.

"Yeah" Uday did not like Imran wanting to know about his wife " Are in love with my wife? now?"

"Sorry!! she was my patient thats all"

"Well here is what happened" Uday got up from his chair pissed on Imran "Well I took Manisha to the party where Rajput was also there. Rajput tried to talk to her but I was there so she did not talk. The party was uneventful. The next day Manisha came up with an idea to open a sort of rehab agency."

Imran was happy that Manisha was atleast not seduced directly by Rajput.

"She wants to setup a rehab agency. To stop divorces that are happening recently."

"Why a rehab agency?" Imran could not understand out of no where how this idea propped in the head of Manisha. Is it related to Rajput he thought

"I do not know. I just said go ahead. You are the psychologist. I just want my wife to be normal again. It was all my fault."

"I could help" Imran argued

"No you stay away from her"

"Please she is just my patient. I know why she wants to set up a rehab agency."

Uday agreed of Imran help.

2 months passed

Uday went to the office of Manisha and Imran. it was the first day to the new start. Uday was the only guest.

Hey babe" Uday greeted his wife. he was happy to see the agency setup.

"Hey" Manisha greeted back and hugged him. Manisha took him to her office.
The agency had two rooms and a waiting room. One was for Manisha and the other was for Imran.

"So how does it work" Uday. Uday wanted to know how does her agency works. manisha did not tell him till date and asked him to come to his office before taking the first client.

"When a couple applies for Divorce. Government gives them 6 months time for mediation. We are the mediators or the ones that needs to try to bring the couple together"

Uday nodded. Imran used his connections and got this government contract and was valid for three years.

" I am happy for you" Uday was smiling at Manisha "So how many cases will you see"

Uday and Manisha heard the knock at the door and it was the first divorce case that the agency was going to handle.
The agency was only to see the adultery cases that is the divorce cases that were happening because of adultery.

Imran Joined Uday and Manisha in Manisha's room. Imran and Uday would only help Manisha in the part time basis. The about to divorce couple walked in.

"Sit down Rahul, sit Anjali , do you want anything" Manisha offered the seat. Manisha introduced herself to the couple.

Uday and Imran went outside to Imran rooms were they were seeing the footage from Manisha's room.

Rahul and Anjali were married for 3 years. they did not have a child. They moved to delhi last year.
Anjali had applied for the divorce stating her husband was impotent. The hospital records showed the husband was not. Rahul statement told that Anjali was having affair with a colonel who was 58 years old. Anjali did not deny this fact.

"So Anjali who is this colonel, do you want to marry him?" Manisha asked

"Yes" Anjali replied and conservations went on.

Uday left the room once he heard Anjali saying yes to Manisha.

it was 11 PM and Uday just returned from office. He told Manisha that he will have his dinner in office. As he entered the house he saw his wife on sofa. Manisha greeted Uday and gave him a hug. there child was asleep.

Uday and Manisha chatted for sometime in the hall.

"So your first case was a failure. Not much we can do is it?"

"No they are not getting divorce"

"Well the lady wanted to marry the other guy"

"And do you thing he will marry her?" Asked Manisha

Manisha took Uday to the study room. She took the board marker to write on the white board.

" Rahul and Anjali came to Delhi one year ago. There neighbor was this retired colonel. He is a lecher. somehow he seduced this Anjali and this innocent girl is divorcing her husband for that. Here we need to do two thing 1. Rahul to trust Anjali again and 2. Anjali to know what the colonel really is and the reality that she is ignoring."

"Are you serious"

"Yes I am"

to be continued....

dodoo99

Chapter 9 continued

3 months to the verdict

"Thank you so much Colonel sir, the couple may get united soon" Manisha was talking to Colonel. Colonel saw Manisha on one of her visit to Anjali and Rahul's house. Colonel asked Anjali to introduce him to Manisha. Colonel was talking to Manisha and was trying to seduce the beauty. Manisha wanted to use Colonel to get the couple united. Manisha requested Colonel to let the couple meet a few times. Colonel agreed for the first time and for the next time he agreed on one condition he wanted to see Manisha on a backless blouse saree. Manisha obliged for the same.

"You are looking stunning as usual. I hope your husband is not an asshole like this Rahul"

"Colonel please" Manisha was talking in a joyful tone as if she was child

"I would never leave my wife with a person like me, Such a sexual wife cannot be trusted"

"Colonel, I would leave now"

"Come on, I agreed this only if you spend time with me" Colonel held the hands of Manisha but she somehow got her hands relieved.

"Bye Colonel next time i promise" Manisha rushed towards the elevator saying that and the colonel followed her. She got into the elevator and pressed the ground floor button. Before Colonel could enter the elevator the doors closed. Bitch Colonel thought.

Manisha took her car and she realised she was horny, she wanted to have sex and went to her husbands office. Once she reached her husbands office she texted Imran

"How is the session going on. Almost escaped a rape attempted from the bastard. Hopefully the session is fruitful."

She went to the reception. spoke with the receptionist. The receptionist told that her husband was in the conference hall. Manisha wanted a fuck and she did not mind it in the office cabin. She told the receptionist to tell her husband that she would be waiting in her husbands office.

SHe texted to Imran again

" Call me once the session was over". Manisha wanted desperately to close the case and see Rahul and Anjali united. Imran received the text but did not see the text. Manisha thought the session was still on between the couples.

Manisha wanted to surprise her husband so she did not call him or text him.

Manisha saw her phone was ringing and it was the Colonel and she decided to pick the phone.

"Hey Colonel"

"Bitch you cannot do this to me. This is the third time you are doing this to me"

Manisha was horny and she started to flirt with him.

"sorry Colonel."

"Sorry my foot bitch. I would show you who I am next time we meet"

"Oho what you would do colonel"

"I would rape you. You bitch. I will strip the saree that you were wearingm then tear the blouse that was attached to the blouse and then show you where you belong"

"And"

"And i would tear the panties. Slap that ass of yours...."

As Colonel was speaking Manisha could sense the body heat was only increasing. Her saree pallu dropped that she did not realise and her hands were on her boobs massaging them. Suddenly Manisha heard the door latch and thought it was her husband. She adjusted her saree pallu and got up to see it was not her husband. A man dark in color and short in height was standing. He had a white beard and was wearing cheap glossy clothes. THe man was grinning looking at Manisha. he knew the girl was horny.
As the man was staring Manisha. Manisha saw her husband enter the office.

"Hey what are you doing here."

"Just leaving. Looks like you have business." Manisha started leaving the office.

"I ll call you once i am finished. So sorry" Uday went near his wife and gave a small hug. Uday introduced the man as Ashu Bhai to his wife. Both just shared a smile. Manisha took her purse and the phone and started to leave. Uday went to sit to his chair.

As Manisha was leaving, she felt Ashu hands on her ass as she crossed him. He made sure to touch her completed ass.

dodoo99

Chapter 10

"Ah AH Ah" Manisha was moaning as her husband was fucking her sweet pussy. Manisha and Uday were completely naked. There kid was in the other room while the couple were having sex. Manisha was in seventh heaven she was horny all day and finally her husband was pounding her like the way she wanted. SHe was close to orgasm and was about to climax

"Can I cum"

"No No Just a few seconds AH ah ah"

Uday was trying to hold his cum as his wife instructed. Finally Manisha let the scream out and Uday understood Manisha has cummed so he released his Jizz in the pussy of Manisha.

"Why was that guy in your office"

"Well, He is a financer. I needed some money and he is giving that money"

"I have seen him in a court, in a criminal case" Manisha said

"Yeah he is a drug dealer"

"What are you mad dealing with him, stay away from him"

"Presently our liquidity is poor. We need his money. Dont worry he is an influential man"

next day

Manisha enquired Imran about the progress of Anjali and Rahul.

"Well i think the divorce is inevitable. She is so much influenced by Colonel that I doubt that she will be back with Rahul."

"What is Rahul telling?"

"Well he says Colonel will never allow Anjali to leave this city. And that divorce is the only resort"

Manisha hung up the phone. Anjali leaved in the apartment and was the sex toy of Colonel she was used by Colonel as a slut and was fucking multiple persons. All hope of Manisha first case was lost. She tried and she tried hard.

Anjali's parents hated her and so did Rahul's Parents. Colonel was like Rajput and wanted the same thing as Rajput. Somehow Rajput influence on Manisha was done away by the help of imran and Uday but Anjali was a gone case.

one month to divorce

Manisha was sitting all idle at her office. she and Imran worked for the last 5 months to get Anjali and Rahul to get back together but all was in vain. After every session Anjali would come on track and start as a good lady but when the colonel fucks her, she again becomes her slave. Colonel even tried to get Manisha as one of his slaves but Manisha knew the danger, she had one experience with Rajput.

Manisha was immersed in this thought as Uday entered the office. Uday realised his wife lost case has taken a toll on her. He had the perfect thing he knew that could relax his wife.

"Hey Honey"

"Hi"

"Lets go. We have a party to attend"

Manisha knew nothing of the party. Uday took Manisha home.

"Should I wear something sexy"

"dont tease the guys there please"

"Whose party is it?" Manisha asked

"Asshu Bhai" Uday continued " He lent his money for our company, remember the cash crunch we had. And we settled him a farm house at a good rate."

"I told you stay away from him"

"He is the necessary evil babe, government dealing we do through him"