• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Fucking Boss for Husband

dodoo99

Chapter 1

Uday was the new up-and-coming hotshot Marketing Manager for a multi-national corporation based in a Delhi. It was an advertising and PR firm dealing with European and American and Asian products and services. He had been Placed from IIM just four months from now.

Only 28 years old, Uday was an only child brought up in a small rural community. He had moved to one of the Ahmedabad in order to further his education, going to one of the country's leading universities - IIM Ahmedabad. That was where he met his stunningly attractive wife, Manisha. Two years younger at 26, she was a striking whose silky and shiny hairy flowed down over her shoulders when let loose. However, most of the time, she wore her hair up, using a variety of methods such as a bun and sometimes a ponytail.

Not just a beautiful face, Manisha was equally proud of her ass and shapely breasts that stood up firm and proud at around 38". They were a highly sexual couple and with no children as yet, they were able to devote full attention to each other ... and they did, most nights.

Manisha was so proud of Uday's career achievements, having worked his way into this 40 lakhs per year job at such a young age. She had told him regularly that she would support him in anything that he wanted to do work-wise. She was working too, but only part-time, from 10 to 3 four days a week as a CAT coaching faculty. She enjoyed the work and it kept her reasonably busy, but still allowed her time to shop and get home in time to be ready to greet Uday when he came in from work every night.

Some of the other executive wives had formed a welcome party for Uday and Manisha when they moved into City just ten weeks ago. So there were at least some familiar faces when Uday and Manisha attended their first company social gathering at the home of the founder of the business, Vikramaditya Rajput.

Rajput was quite a big man, stood 6'2" and weighed around 95 kilos, but not a lot of fat. He obviously took care of himself, working out in a gym several days a week. He had just recently enjoyed his 45th birthday. The occasion for tonight's party was his 20th wedding anniversary. He wore his dark hair slicked back and most women would consider him to be a handsome man, but he knew it. There was a confident arrogance about him as he chatted to the ladies at the party.

Manisha had met Rajput for the first time here tonight. She had always been somewhat shy about meeting new people so she had confined her greeting to an offered hand, preferring not to indulge in kissy-kissy with her husband's boss. But she had observed that nearly every other executive wife had allowed him to kiss her hello and Manisha saw that his hand fondled each woman while they were in close for a kiss. Nothing too serious, just a hand roaming over an ass or cupping the side of a breast.

Manisha and Uday were yet to make new friends in this big city, so their outings away from their home had been only to try the various restaurants that lined the main street, offering quite an interesting and of varieties cuisines. Tonight's party was their first such night out in the ten weeks they had been in town, in that they were actually interacting with other couples.

Uday was a bit nervous, wary about what he said and how he presented himself, since he was quite aware of the criticism that had been levelled at him by some within the company. He held on to his first drink for nearly an hour, being afraid to loosen up for fear he might speak out of turn to someone important in the company structure.

On the other hand, Manisha was being out socially and mixing with other people, she was having drinks that were served. By 10pm, she was feeling very tipsy and realized suddenly that she needed fresh air on her face and quickly, so she politely begged out of a group that she had been vaguely conversing with, and headed for the open back doors. She went to the open terrace adjacent to the dining hall.

Five or six people were in a group conversing on the Terrace. Manisha needed to clear her head quickly, not congest it getting into further conversations with strangers uttering meaningless chatter. She saw that at one side of the Terrace, four steps led to the garden on the roof and she made her way to the steps.

She was careful in negotiating the steps. She slipped quietly off into the shadows, away from the lit areas nearer to the house. She sat on a bench in the garden. She could see the litted city from the top of the garden in the terrace.

A male voice coming from just outside the garden startled her. "I never tire of sitting here in the dark to admire the beauty of this location, but I see that tonight someone has beaten me to it."

"I'm sorry," she told him. "I didn't mean to intrude, I just needed some fresh air and I found myself drawn to this wonderful spot."

As his face came closer in the dim light, she realised that it was the host for the evening ... the 45 year old VIkramaditya Rajput. Manisha had met him very briefly at the front door when she and Uday had arrived. She had not noticed him again until this moment, but unknown at this time to Manisha, Rajput had barely taken his eyes off her all evening. He had watched her from across the room, taken by her natural beauty. When he observed her heading outside, he seized the moment to follow her to engage her in one-on-one conversation.

"My dear, such a beautiful woman as yourself could never be intruding. Please stay and take full advantage of the seat and the night and the moon and the wonderful city."

"I love this place and this seat. Gives you perfect way how the city looks!" she told him.

"Actually, my dear, it is a love seat, made to fit just two people."

"Well, two is what we've got right now." As soon as the words had left her lips, Manisha wondered just what had possessed her to say that, then realised that she was past tipsy. She was really well on the way to being drunk ... and drunks often speak before they think. 'God, I'm going to hate myself in the morning,' she thought.

"Quite right, two of us in a love seat," Rajput said as his arm slid around Manisha's bare shoulders, his hand grasping her on the upper arm and she felt a gentle pressure as he pulled her body toward him.

"You are a beautiful woman, Manisha. But I am sure that you are well aware of your beauty and what it does to older men like me."

dodoo99

Chapter 1 continued

A small alarm bell went off in Manisha's head. What was happening, how did this suddenly become a man and a woman embracing on a love seat, out of sight of any of the other party guests and out of contact with her loving husband?

Rajput gave a soft kiss on the cheek of Manisha.

"Please, don't!"

"You are the most beautiful woman this city has ever seen. I can't believe that Uday has been hiding you away since he joined us."

"I must go back to the hall, I don't feel very well."

"My dear Manisha, you've obviously just had a bit too much Alcohol. I suggest you just relax here for a moment or two and you'll gradually recover."

"I'll only stay if you don't try to kiss me. I don't like that."

"I'm sure you really do like kissing. Manisha, you appear to me to be a very sexy, seductive woman. I would bet that kissing is a very big part of your life, isn't it?"

"Ummmm!" before she could tell something she felt his lips touching hers, which were sensuously pressed together, but not clamped tightly shut. Then his tongue slipped out of his mouth to lick across her lips.

She opened her mouth to protest. "No, don't!" She lifted one hand and placed it at his chest, trying to push him away.

His tongue pressed in between her parted lips and slipped across her teeth to make bold contact with her tongue. she didn't withdraw her tongue.

His tongue was not giving her a chance to protest further. 'Why do I like this, why am I participating, this is madness,' she thought, but she didn't make any effort to stop him, I can't stop him now, he's Uday's boss and I don't want to offend him. Who knows what that could do to Uday's career?'

Manisha hands went on her breasts and she was cursing herself for participating in the kiss with Rajput and continuing the kiss.

She felt his hand rummaging under the front of her dress, tugging it upward. "Please don't rip it," she pleaded, managing to tear her mouth away from his.

"If I do, I'll buy you two to replace it."

"Why are you doing this to me, It's not right."

"You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen."

"But I am not available to you, I have a husband who loves me."

"Uday will have to learn to share you. One man alone cannot keep such a gorgeous woman to himself."

She felt them touching the soft sensitive skin of her upper thigh. Manisha jumped with shock at the first touch of his fingers on her pantie "No, don't ... please," she begged.

His fingers touched the damp crotch of her panties. "You are so wet, don't tell me you don't want this."
to
"I don't ... I really don't!" But her body was already betraying Manisha, her juices now soaking her panties as his fingers pulled the flimsy material aside.

She felt two fingers touch her skin under the crotch of her panties. Despite her verbal protest, she let out a moan. Without a moment's hesitation, Rajput took advantage of the improved access, he took out her panty he could hear Manisha moan "Unnnnhhhh!" His lips were kissing her lips and his finger were playing with her pussy.

'This is madness,' she thought. 'I'm going to come any minute, not by my husband's fingers, but in the arms of a man that I've only just met. This has never happened to me before, and should not be happening. But I can't stop it now, I could ruin Uday's career.'

Having justified herself, Manisha relaxed against his body. As a signal to him of her acceptance of his actions, she slipped her arm up around his back again and her fingers stroked through his hair, forcing his head to push his lips tighter to hers. Rajput kissed her hard.And Manisha came in there.

"Aaahhhh! Aaahhhh!" She tried to still her body's movements.

"Not only are you a very beautiful woman, but obviously a highly sexual one. We will have some lovely times together."

"No we won't!" She was instantly defiant. "This will never happen again. I just had too much wine. You caught me in a very weak moment."

"The next time will be better. We will be in bed ... yours or mine, it doesn't matter."

"No, I told you. It won't ever happen again," she continued to protest.

He was ignoring her protests. "Would you like Uday to watch our first time together? I could arrange it, you know. That would be very sensual. A man giving his beautiful wife to his boss to further his career."

The man's words frightened Manisha, they seemed threatening. "What are you? No, I don't want him there watching." She was flustered and hadn't chosen her words carefully.

"Okay, so you would rather it be just the two of us – in bed together."

"No, I didn't mean that. It won't happen, I don't want it to."

"Your body told me something else, Manisha. I'll call you!"

"No ... no ... don't! I won't answer!"

"You better, Manisha. I'm used to getting what I want ... and I want you! And very soon!"

From not far away, a female voice spoke. "Rajput ji, are you coming inside? We're due to cut the cake now."

"Shit, is that your wife?" whispered Manisha,in embarrassment.

"Just coming in now, darling," shouted Rajput to the woman standing not far from them. Then, turning back to Manisha, he whispered, "It's okay, she won't come any closer. She has learnt to be discreet in our twenty years together."

"So this has happened to you before?"

"She knows how much I love beautiful women. She probably knows me better than I know myself. She probably knew when she met you at the front door tonight that I would be out hunting you, looking for a chance to be alone with you."

"Is that what you did ... hunted me?' Manisha was angry now.

Rajput had stood, turned and bent down to give her an affectionate kiss on her now tightly closed lips. "Thanks, it was great. You were great. Until our next time, my dear."

Manisha was fuming. "I told you there is no next time..." She wore her makeup back, her lipstick was eaten by Rajput fully. She went back inside looking for her husband.

Manisha slipped quietly into the hall and rejoined her husband, coming up behind him and wrapping her arms around his waist. Uday half-turned to her, "Where have you been?"

"I've had a bit too much to drink. I didn't want to embarrass you in front of all your new work colleagues so I went out back to get some fresh air."

"That was thoughtful, darling. Thank you! Did it work?"

"Yes thanks, I'm feeling a bit clearer now."

"Good!"

They both diverted their attention back to Rajput and his wife, hugging each other after cutting their anniversary cake.

'Vikramaditya Rajput is obviously a powerful identity, both in this company and in this City. For Uday's sake, I will do well not to antagonise him,' she thought.

The party began to break up not long after the cake cutting speech. Uday and his wife greeted Rajput in the stage and gave the gift to the couple.
Rajput came near Manisha ears while Uday was watching "I will call you, you better answer."

She froze at his words, realising that her Affair with Rahput may have only just begun. Rajput's wife Jolly reached for a handshake. "It was such a pleasure to meet you, Manisha. I hope you'll come again."

Manisha managed to force a smile for Jolly, saying, "Thank you for having us."

"I am sure we will become good friends."

Uday and Manisha walked hand-in-hand to the car. When they got in for the drive home, Manisha didn't put her seat belt on, but instead half turned in her seat toward her husband and laid her head on his shoulder for the half-hour drive home.

"What did Rajput say to you at the stage?"

dodoo99

Chapter 2

Uday and Manisha walked hand-in-hand to the car. When they got in for the drive home, Manisha didn't put her seat belt on, but instead half turned in her seat toward her husband and laid her head on his shoulder for the half-hour drive home.

"What did Rajput say to you at the stage?"

The question surprised Manisha ... she didn't think that Uday had noticed and she struggled to find a good answer through her alcoholic haze. "Oh that ... nothing."

"What do you mean nothing. He appeared to whisper something in your ear. You were blushing."

"Was I? No Uday, it's not important. He was just flirting with me."

"Flirting with you? My boss!"

As soon as she had said flirting, she knew that it was too much information to give her husband while she was affected by the wine. She attempted to distract him by moving her hand directly to his crotch, finding his cock through his trousers ... it was lying soft and dormant.

"Manisha, why was he flirting with you?"

She stared out at the road ahead through the front windscreen. They drove on in silence for a while. Manisha did not want to give much information as she knew how her husband would react. Uday's was the first job and it was not easy to get a big package like Uday was getting now.

"Uday, I have a confession to make."

He turned to look at her. "Something tells me I might not like this."

"It's about your boss, Uday. I think he's a bit of a Pervet."

"There are rumours around the office. Why, what happened with Rajput?"

"Darling..." she said to him hesitantly.

"Yes!" he answered cautiously, feeling that he was not going to like what was coming. His fellow executives had already told him with stories of how the boss had hit on all of their wives. It seemed that most of the company men accepted it as a small price to pay for having such good jobs and being so well paid. Extraordinarily, Uday had got the impression that his fellow executives' wives went along with it too. Uday had not yet told Manisha of the rumours he had heard.

Manisha continued, "...I told you how I had too much wine to drink. I really had become very tipsy and I was afraid that I would say something to someone that could embarrass me ... and you, of course! I was also feeling like I might throw up. It was quite stuffy in the house."

"Why didn't you come and find me? I could have left, we could have gone home."

"I looked around for you, but you were deep in conversation with some guys, it looked important."

"We were probably just talking about cricket."

Manisha looked up at Uday to see how he was coping so far. He looked all right, but then she hadn't got to the bad bits yet.

"I went to the open terrace balcony and sat on the table. But then Rajput suddenly appeared there. He came and sat down alongside me on the swing seat and told me it was really a love seat. He put his arm around me and told me I was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen."

She felt her husband's body tense up with her revelation and she gripped his cock tighter through his trousers.

"He certainly has a way with words. Why didn't you just get up and walk away?"

"That is what I would have done if I was sober. But I told you that I was quite affected and my head was spinning. Then when he started to rock the seat, I had to close my eyes ... I thought I was going to throw up. Anyway, suddenly he just started groping me..."

"And you let him?"

"Uday, he just snuck up on me." Manisha did not tell about the kisses that Rajput gave and her being fingered. She thought it was too much information.

"Bastard, I am going to complaint to that asshole"

What are the options. Uday will fight with his boss and loose the job. He might end up in a better job but the salary would be meagre and they had move in again. Morever her family would curse and put pressure on her and tell her what a wrong decision she had taken to marry Uday. She thought that is much information given to him and she should keep it quiet.

"So how far did this Groping go?"

This was not going well for Manisha.

"That's all, Uday. We just groped and i pushed him and left," she lied.

"There must have been more. We're talking about a serial seducer, all of my colleagues at work had warned me to keep you away from him. Apparently, all of their wives have been pursued by him at one time or another."

"It was quite passionate touching."

"And you sound like you were enjoying it ... ?"

"I didn't say that I enjoyed it!"

"But you hadn't slapped him?"

"I told you I stopped him. I just didn't want to put your boss offside."

While they had been talking, Manisha hadn't noticed – until now – that the cock that her hand was loosely draped over, had grown enormously and was now an erection.

Suddenly aware of his strong physical reaction to her embarrassing revelation, Manisha seized the opportunity to divert attention away from her. "What's this?" she said, "Why have you got a hard-on when I'm telling you about being groped by your boss?"

"No, it's not because of what you're saying. You've had your hand on me since we left their house. My cock is just responding to your hand."

"Rubbish! My hand was there for a long while. You only got big when I started telling you about me being Groped by Vikramaditya Rajput. You are weird, why would that turn you on?"

Uday was in denial. "I'm not turned on by that. I'm disappointed in you. You're twisting it all around."

"You're not disappointed. How dare you! You're making me feel so bad that I let Rajput grope me, and all the time it's turning you on. You are so big from what I've just told you."

"No!" he said meekly and looked at her, he was embarrassed.

Her hands went to the fly of his trousers and she unzipped them.

"Ohhh, I might have to pull over if you're going to do that."

She paused to speak. "Keep driving!"

Her mouth formed a perfect oval and she began to slide it halfway down his shaft, each stroke bringing her lips back to the ridge so that just the knob of his cock remained inside her mouth, then the tongue would swipe across the slitted opening, teasing him.

She heard the sound of the car slowing and realised he was stopping ... but she didn't stop. She just kept sucking her way up and down his impressive shaft. His breathing told her he was getting close to a release. Abruptly, she stopped her sucking of his cock, pulling her head away before his hands could react to hold her there.

"Don't stop!" he called out. He humped his cock up but there was nothing but air above him.

Manisha had slipped back to the far side of the car and was leaning back against the door. Her knees lifted and her hands slipped down to grasp the hem of her sleek black dress and she tugged the sides up her legs until the hem had passed her hips.

"Please Manisha, finish me. Don't leave me like this."

"Do you want to hear more?" she asked, her voice now low and sultry, the tears drying. His erection seemingly in reaction to her confession had changed the situation ... she had taken control. With her dress pushed up around her hips, her bare legs were free and she spread them wide. Uday had stopped the car under a street lamp and the light shone through the front windscreen onto her spread thighs. Uday could see her soaked panties barely concealing her mound.

Now Uday had a tear in his eye. "You said there wasn't any more?"

"Well there is, Uday. He did do more to me. I shouldn't have let him, but I did because I was worried that you might lose your job. So I just let him touch me. Do you want to hear about him Kissing and touching me, Uday?"

He just stared at his beautiful wife ... Uday had never seen Manisha like this before. So raw, so seductive, so alluring! What had changed her?

"The size of your cock tells me that you want to hear more, Uday." She had kicked her shoes off when she got into the car and now one bare foot reached out and rubbed the underside of his cock. Her hands were gently running up and down the insides of her thighs, heading for her spread crotch, then turning back just before reaching it. "Do you want to hear where he put his hand, Uday?"

"Yes! Yes I do!" One of her hands now continued on to her panties and pulled the gusset aside, exposing her cunt lips, already wet and open ... spread wide, exposing the pink insides.

"His hand touched my breast while we were still kissing, Uday. He massaged it in his hand. Not actually touching the skin, I still had my dress on." Her other hand went up to cover one breast the way Rajput had done earlier and she demonstrated how it moved around and around her breast. Her eyes had closed.

"He did that for a little while, but then his hand was gone. He wasn't touching me anywhere, but he was still kissing me with his lips and his tongue and I knew where his hand would go next. You know too, don't you Uday?"

Uday stopped his hand

Her eyes were open again, watching him. He just nodded his head to her that he knew. "Do you want to tell me where you think his hand went? Tell me, Uday."

"Your cunt, he wanted to touch your cunt." He said it softly.

"You're right! I knew you'd know ... you're so smart, Uday. That's from being a man, isn't it? All men know where any other man is going to want to touch a woman – their woman ... particularly a man like Rajput. But my dress was so tight and despite what you may be thinking now, I really didn't want this to happen. You have to believe me, I promise you ... I was torn between my love for you and honouring our marriage vows on the one hand ... and not wanting to piss off your boss on the other hand."

Manisha brought her thighs back together and pushed her dress back down so it just barely covered her cunt. She moved over close to her husband again, leaning over the auto change stick and the handbrake, taking his cock in one hand while lifting his other hand and placing it midway along one of her thighs.

She moved her mouth up close to his head and whispered in his ear. "I'll tell you what he did to me, and you can do it to me again. Okay?"

Uday turned his head to look into her eyes. He nodded silently, caught up in this sensual game she was playing with him. She guided the fingers of the hand she was holding against her thigh and pushed them under her tight dress, guiding his wrist while his fingers touched her mound, the panties again covering her treasure.

"Pull them aside, Uday. You have to do it yourself. Pull them aside, just like Rajput did to me out in the rotunda."

"Find my clit, honey. That's what Rajput did, he went straight for my clit. You do it too, Uday, just like he did. You need to know what he did to me ... you need to feel me the way he felt me."

His fingers on her clitoris had now developed a rhythm, aided by strong and suggestive thrusting of her pelvis. Manisha knew this wouldn't take long, she already felt the throbbing beginning again deep inside her body, just as it had an hour ago at the hands of Raj[ut. Sensing her release was closing in, Manisha intensified her strokes on her husband's cock, wanting to bring him off with her.

"You do it better than he can, honey..." Her voice rose with the sensations she was feeling and trailed off as the throbbing reached fever pitch and broke the surface right at her clitoris, her body exploding under his relentless fingers that swirled and swirled around her bud.

Her pelvis bucked and pitched, her thighs clamping together to grip his hand and lock it against her cunt.

"Now ... now!" he screamed and a blast of cum spurted from his spasming cock, nearly reaching his chin and splattering back over his clothes. Manisha ducked her head down and wrapped her lips around his pulsing knob just in time for his second spurt. She allowed his milky fluid to launch into the back of her throat, then swallowed it down as a third blast slid over her tongue.

"You are too much!" he told his wife as she sucked up the last of his jizz from his now deflating cock.

Manisha pulled her head up and kissed him full on the lips. Uday could taste the remnants of his cum on her lips and in her mouth.

"You can take your hand out from under my dress now."

"And that's all he did to me." Manisha spoke.

"Yes, now let's talk about that. Can you explain to me why you got so horny hearing about your boss touching me. You should have been so pissed off ... but instead, you were turned on. I don't know if I like that reaction."

"Manisha, I can't explain it. You're quite right, I should be pissed off, because I am upset ... and I'm annoyed at you for letting him get away with kissing you and fingering you. But for some strange reason ... when you were telling me about Rajput doing all that stuff to you, I just got so turned on. It's like it wasn't the woman I love that you were telling me about ... it's like it was someone as beautiful as you ... but it wasn't my wife - she wouldn't do those things with another man."

"Darling, don't look now, but I think we've attracted some attention in this area. We were probably both a bit noisy. I can see a couple of guys that have come out of houses across the road. Can we get out of here ... quickly?"

Uday quickly started the car, put it in gear and they drove on.

Once safely back at home, they went straight to their bedroom. Uday changed into his pyjamas bottoms while Manisha went into the bathroom to remove her make up.

"Honey, Remember, you asked me what he was saying when he whispered to me as we were leaving?"

"Oh yes, that's right. What was that?"

"He said he was going to call me, and that I had better answer the phone."

"Don't worry Manisha, I'll have a talk to him on Monday."

"Oh no ... what will you say?"

"I don't know, but he'll have to understand that you are mine ... that I don't share my wife ... even if he is my boss and he pays me a lot of money."

She came to him and kissed him. "Thank you Uday... you know that I don't want him ... he's not my type. Honey, you're the only type I want."

"I'm sure you don't want him, Manisha."

They hugged and she felt that he was big again, his erection - just as hard as before – squashed between their tummies. "What's this? You only came twenty minutes ago ... and you're up already."

Uday pushed her back onto their bed. She fell onto her back and he moved to cover her with his body. "Oh God, Manisha... I want you now!" he said as his hand went straight to the hem of her nightdress, pulling it up to her waist. His legs pushed between her knees.

"What has come over you? I've seen you pretty horny before ... but never this much!"

"I've got to have you now, I can't wait," he said as she felt his hard cock at her cunt lips. She was still very wet from the earlier activity ... it was just as well.

She cried out, "Nooo ... honey, I'm not ready!"

But Uday was not to be denied. He pushed again and his hard cock speared all the way deep into her.

"Uday please ... just wait! Give me a minute please!" She was wet enough to take the bulk of his cock but the two sudden thrusts found her passage still tight and she had felt a twinge of pain. "Why so quick, honey? Can you just wait for me to be ready ... you're too tight in there?"

"I'm sorry, darling. I can't explain it, I've just got to have you ... now!" He inserted it again and started fucking his wife.

With her arms and legs wrapped around him, Manisha just hung on, attempting to adjust her body to receive his jolting thrusts with as little discomfort as possible.

She wasn't happy with her husband's treatment of her, but she didn't complain. She assumed that it might have been his form of revenge, paying her back for her infidelity with his boss.

When his pulsing cock had delivered the bulk of his milky deposit into his wife's cunt, he pushed himself up and withdrew his still dripping tool.

In that hour, her mind wandered over the events of the evening. She thought of how stupid she had been to drink too much and give the party host an opportunity to take advantage of her. She did recall that a couple of the wives had warned her about Rajput when they had come around with the welcome wagon.

As she mentally beat herself up, she was at least relieved that she had only let him kiss and finger her. She knew that she would have felt far worse if she had let him penetrate her. Maybe he would have if his wife hadn't come along ... what would she Manisha have done if he had tried. There was so much on her mind, she really didn't want to contemplate that last thought.

Manisha remained troubled that Rajput intended to call her up. 'What can I say to him that will give him the message that I'm not interested in him without possibly jeopardising Uday's career?'

Then she recalled that Uday had told her when they got home tonight that he would go in and talk to his boss on Monday morning. She knew that she wouldn't have told Uday about the incident tonight if her head had been clear, but maybe it might turn out all right after all. She was amazed at how she had turned things around just when Uday was getting upset with her.

Yes, Manisha had used those distinctive feminine wiles to turn defence into attack and seduce her own husband, just when she was faced with trying to justify her involvement in her infidelity. It was that last comforting thought that eventually cleared her mind so she could sleep.

dodoo99

Chapter 3

Uday arrived at the office on Monday morning and was immediately summoned to Rajput's large office on the top floor.

Rajput came out from behind the desk to welcome him with a strong handshake and a warm smile, steering Uday over to the more informal setting of coffee table and chairs off to the side.

"Uday, you've been holding out on me."

"What about?"

"Your beautiful wife, Manisha... she is an absolute stunner. She would certainly be the best looking executive wife in this company. How did you get so lucky?"

"Thank you, I am very proud of her. She is indeed a beautiful woman, and smart too. Rajput, we met at college. What can I say, I fell in love immediately, and I'm pleased to say that she seemed to too."

"She is an asset, and this company should take advantage of having such a woman."

"What did you have in mind?"

"A few things actually. Tell me, did she talk to you about anything that happened at the party on Saturday night."

Uday was hesitant. "Yes ... err, we did talk a bit about the party. She was very embarrassed, she said that she got quite drunk from the wine and did some things that she would not normally do. Wanted me to apologise for her."

"Apologise ... that's nonsense Uday. She was great, and none of this drunk from the wine rubbish. She went off like a pataka ... it's obvious that your wife is a very sensual woman. I was just disappointed that we ran out of time and she wasn't able to make me feel as good as she obviously did."

Uday didn't know how to respond to his boss ... he felt very uneasy about the reference to Manisha being a pataka. Rajput was showing no remorse for having taken advantage of Uday's wife. Finally, Uday spoke, "I want to submit my resignation sir. It will be on your table. How dare you molest my wife and be so cocky about that."

"Woah woah cool down I did not force myself on her, she agreed to it. You said yours is love marriage dont you know your wife likes. Haha".

"I don't believe that I am hearing this, Rajput. You can't just have a woman because you decide you want her. I am going to sue you and your company for this."

"Uday, I am a ladies man. I want them all. I am not going to force anything on your wife or you. I have a position to offer to your wife and you remain at that position of yours. We run an NGO RSDC its for the drug addicts, My wife looks after the NGO and i want your wife to assist her. She will be paid a handsome package based on the performance. If your wife does not work for the NGO you can resign too. The only reason i am holding your job is because of your hot wife. I will fuck your wife one way or the another. She wants it too. Dont worry i wont force you or your wife for this."

"Manisha would never agree to this."

"You dont trust your wife. I know. Now you can either accept the offer or put your resignation. I am a power full person. Its difficult to get this high profile jobs for your experience.Now, can I get you a coffee, Uday?"

Rajput was smiling broadly at Uday as he held the coffee pot toward him. But without answering, Uday stood up and headed for the door, where he paused, turned and said, "I can't discuss something with my wife as serious as this over the phone. We will talk tonight and I'll see you in the morning."

Uday could think of nothing else all day. He was so very happy when he won the big paying job, but only ten weeks in, his world was collapsing around him. He was stressing out big time ... thinking about losing this job he had been so desperate to get ... and thinking about Manisha's reaction to Rajput's proposal ... and then thinking about what he'd do if she agreed and he had to god knows what NGO.

He stopped off at a bar for a couple of stiff drinks on the way home. His lovely wife looked as gorgeous as ever when he walked in the front door. He gave her a hotter than usual hello kiss and she pulled back and eyed him suspiciously.

Uday told his wife about Rajput proposal. Rajput was smart not to ask Uday for a night with his wife but as a part of his company Manisha thought. Manisha accepted the proposal asked Uday to trust her.

Last edited:

dodoo99

Chapter 4

One of the men told Uday that there had been a manager who joined the company about three years ago and within a short time, Rajput had made a move on the young man's wife. This man was adamant that his wife wasn't available for Rajput's desires and he too was threatened with dismissal, just as Uday had experienced this week. Rajput's lawyers were ruthless, managing to have the case constantly postponed through the court system over the next two years. All this time, the young man couldn't get another managerial position anywhere because the rumour within the industry had labelled him a malicious litigator. When the case eventually came to court, the man did win a financial settlement, but a vast slice of it was eaten up in his legal fees and the judge refused to make a judgment against Rajput's for costs despite today's supposed legal protection against unfair dismissal.

To make matters worse, the man's marriage broke up anyway under the strain of the court case and his long time unemployed.

Manisha was in office of the NGO. She was waiting for Rajput as it was planned. Rajput entered the office. He was happy seeing Manisha in the saree. Manisha was asked to wear a saree for the interview.

"Hey Hottie" Rajput greeted Manisha

"Hello sir"

"Dont call me sir. call me Rajput" Rajput continued. "You must be aware of your responsibilities in the NGO". Manisha was given the charge of Procurement of various requirements of the NGO and as a public relations manager of the NGO with Media.Manisha was briefed about this by the NGO manager.

"Yes Rajput"

"Good generally, i would have asked Uday to send his wife to fuck me. Before offering a position, But I did not want to loose you so did not approach him that way"

"Excuse me"

"Yes baby I want to fuck you this friday" Rajput continued " I would have fucked you now but i want a complete day with you. So be ready this friday. If you want you can tell this to your husband"

I thought to call you and tell you this. But wanted to have a kiss with you.

Friday

Manisha did not tell Uday about Rajput's proposal. On Friday she came out of the bathroom. She wore a black blouse with no Bra under it. The Blouse was like a bra.
She wore a white printed saree.
She was applyin make and the thoughts came in her mind.

Uday is the man I love dearly and the only man I have wanted to spend my whole life with. We have a wonderful sex life … I think! The problem is that I have nothing to compare it with.

'I don't really want any other man in my life and I don't want the complication of an affair. But this week … since kissing and being fingered by Rajput and then having him demand to have my body … I am strangely excited by the prospect of what will happen in his bed this night. He is almost twenty years older than me, has so much experience from what I hear … I at last have a chance to experiment with another man, to find out if hooking up with Uday so early in life means that I am missing out on anything special.

'I can never tell Uday any of these thoughts … never! It could destroy his confidence and his self-esteem, and he needs all of that to be the success I know he will be in his career.

Manisha reached the resort by 11 AM.

"Good Morning, you are right on time. I like that, very punctual." He stood back to appraise Manisha as she came through the front door. "Manisha, you are stunningly beautiful. This is all for me, I am a lucky man."

Rajput's hands dropped to cover both cheeks of her arse and he pulled her body into him tightly. Manisha was feeling the shape of Rajput's cock pressing into her stomach between their bodies.

No one was at the Resort it was only Manisha and Rajput. Rajput took Manisha to the open area of the resort and clicked a few pictures. Later they had a lunch. After lunch a few drinks followed to ease Manisha and Manisha was taken to the bedroom

dodoo99

Chapter 4 continued

The bedroom was a magnificent room, also opening out through sliding doors to an outside deck overlooking the swimming pool. The bed was the centrepiece and it was round. Furniture was sparse, but a standard upright chair had been placed in the middle of the room facing the bed and just a metre (three feet) from it.

Rajput reached around Manisha to the back of her neck and she heard the zip sliding down, the front of the tight deep blue dress loosening as it fell forward. "Could you take my pants off please, Manisha." Manisha obliged to the command and undid his pant.

Rajput undraped her saree and then her Peticoat. she was in her blouse and the thong panty.

Rajput reached out and touched her Blouse. "Please take it off!" was all he said and her hands reached to un do it. Rajput reached out and ran his fingers down the gentle slope of her breast.

"Perfect … they are perfect. I knew they would be. Everything about you is perfect."

Humbled by Rajput's praise of her, Manisha smiled and lifted one hand to affectionately run it over Rajput's cheek. It was an unusual sign of affection to a man that had forced her to be here in this way , about to give herself freely to him.

"I'm still very nervous. It might calm me down if you could kiss me again please … the way you did at the front door when I arrived."
Again, there were Kissing and she didn't hold back, her lips and tongue responding enthusiastically, Manisha unconsciously bringing one arm up to hug Rajput.

"Do you feel better?" he enquired.

"Much"

to be continued...