• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Erotic experience with my student, her mom and young couple

Guys whose encounter you loved. Girls Whose role you want to be.

• Total voters

Star one

Part - 4

First stage/step controlling Ankita

Ragging is crucial part of engineering life. It's a great tradition that our senior's followed and made us to follow. Usually juniors suffer during ragging, but there are few cases when juniors also enjoy ragging, one of them is when a senior asks them to explain every part of his fav heroin or our class mate girl. There is secret pact among students that is, when ever any elder person asks us about ragging we don't tell anything about sexy stuff that's involved. One day I got few junior guys into my room and me and my friends had one ragging session with them for some time. After everyone was left I came out for dinner, Nagendra was out of station and Ankita is alone that night.

Ankita: Vish I heard few sounds you got too many guys into your room today.

Me: Yes, new junior have joined so we are having fun

Ankita: Do you mean ragging?

Me: (Oh she has police is background, why should I open). No just friendly chat

Ankita: Common i heard voices saying "Strip", similar to way we stripped you. Don't get scared I will not tell anyone.

Me: (I thought this bitch should be stripped and humiliated) - Well we just tease and have fun

Ankita: hmmm, interesting. You are still not opening. I promise I will not tell anyone

Me: Well (First I thought lets ignore her but then hang-on it's an opportunity but I need to take risk here)

Ankita: Common vish

Me: Ok promise me on your parents

Ankita: Sure

(I went near to her and kept my hand near to her. She touched with her smooth hand. Even her hand is so sexy with smooth skin, milk-white, long fingers, pink nail polish and perfect one to hold a long dick. I felt I'm fine if this hand spanks me again.)

Me: Ok It's more than that you are smart girl you got right. But our intention is to help them gain confidence.

Ankita: You mean stripping people will make them confident

Me: well, if you take literal meaning it sounds like that but experience is what matters. You will enjoy if you are part of it.

Ankita: Well it's not possible for me.

Me: I have an idea, if you really want to see how it goes I will record it for you.

Ankita: Sounds good. When ?

Me: Tonight, consider it done. What time you will sleep?

Ankita: Around 1 AM, i will wait.

(She felt very excited. She always like to be a dominant and tease others. I left for dinner. I spoke to couple of my friends to get two juniors, who are bold and have dick size between 6 and 7 inches. So to make sure they have bigger than Nagendra's and smaller than mine. I ragged them for some 40 minutes and recorded. Once they left I went to Ankita with my laptop)

Me: I got the ragging movie. It has all kinds of masala.

Ankita: Let us see

(Me and Ankita sat on sofa next to each on a corner. Their maid was sleeping in other room. Ankita was wearing a saree and muffler clothing to cover her cleavage. I was wearing a short and t-shirt, before going I removed to underwear. I kept the laptop on my lap and started the video.)

Ankita: These guys are tall

(I desperately want to bring the topic of dick size, remember my two targets from part-2)

Me: Yes they are tall and they have tall

Ankita: Did you make them strip

Me: Yes, but not at first video. That is there in second video.

Ankita: Their dance is funny

Me: More fun is yet to come

(When the stripping is about to start. I slowly moved my laptop toward on her lap. So laptop is now half on my lap and half on her lap. I still didn't had guts to touch her finger edge yet)

Ankita: Oh my god they are stripping, didn't they oppose.

Me: Well few will oppose but few will enjoy stripping, like me.

Ankita: Oh is it, you got stripped ?

Me: Many times and I'm proud

Ankita: Will they stoop now, they are already in their undies only.

Me: If I allow them to stop there is no fun

Ankita: Oh oh they really pulled ha ha ha, oh vish.

(First she lagged but then she stopped talking and looking at their dicks. She looked a bit disappointed to me. One guys dick is little less than 6 inch and other guy has around 7 inch. I moved a bit close to her to an extent that if I move just one inch my leg will touch her.)

Next few discussion are part of video (remember inception movie friends dream inside dream, this is sexception sex-discussion inside another sex-discussion)

Me: ha aha that's very small

Student1: No it's little less than 6 inch which is normal

Me: Shake it and make sure it is erected

(Now both their dicks are erect)

Me: Now tell me whose cock is big

Student2: Mine sir

Student1: his sir

Me: So student1 after your marriage your wife will say she is satisfied because never had bigger one which means she doesn't have real experience of sexual heaven. so at that time you have to bring her to Student2. Request him now to fuck your wife.

Student1: Can you satisfy my wife please.

Student2: Okay

(While moving them I made sure that student2 came a bit close to camera so his dick can be seen more clearly. Back to scene between me and Ankita. I paused the video)

Me: ha ha, wasn't it funny.

Ankita: yes it was, oh so big that has real big one. Oh that big i never saw. The other guy's is also not bad you just created drama there that's it

(I again paused the video when the guy with big dick came close to cam. She moved her leg on top of another leg looking at the dick. Now I moved my leg touching her leg almost)

Me: No we all have bigger than that that's why I teased him

(Her face expression changed and started looking at me with a bit anxiety)

Ankita: what are those other videos?

(Before coming I took a self nude video, acting as if a senior is making me to strip)

Me: That is my ragging video

Ankita: Did you stripped?

Me: Of course everyone has to strip, if you join in our college you have to go to girls hostel and strip there.

Ankita: Let us see yours

(Hey no way that's only for my seniors)

Me: Sorry no

Ankita: I have already seen you half naked. I should have pulled down your small underwear then.

Me: Ok then I have 3 conditions

Ankita: 3 conditions ? what are those?

Me: First you have to remove your saree. I will completely naked at-least remove your saree. Second I will kiss you once and third you have to touch my dick.

Ankita: I can't

Me: Common you don't have much dare.

Ankita: It's not about dare. Ok i can't do everything but I will remove my saree from blouse. You can kiss me but not on my lips and do not touch private parts. So, can I start the video ?

Me: Wait a min, first remove your saree until waist and close your eyes.

Ankita: Ok

(She removed her saree from shoulder and closed her both eyes with her hands. So perfect boobs I thought I was very lucky to see them. So round and stiff. I thought What the fuck Nagendra was doing. )

Me: Wow you look like an angel with your eyes closed but your boobs are talking to me

(As soon as she heard it he kicked me with her leg. I thought she is really cunt)

Ankita: shall I open

Me: No wait

(I closed the lid of my laptop, stood up and went close to her)

Ankita: Why you closed laptop (She heard the lid closing sound)

Me: I thought of giving you an offer you can't refuse

Ankita: Do you think you are Marlon Bra....

(She opened her eyes and I pulled my short down. It was clean shaved. It's almost half erect. So it so beautifully looking at her. It's bigger than anyone's she ever saw. She stood there stunned. Her face reddened and her head bent down. As she is wearing saree she is playing with her thighs bringing them together and rubbing them. That arrogant women is controlled by dick. I took her left hand palm and quickly moved it toward my dick and surrounded. I held her palm hard so she will touch my thing harder. She sniffed and moved back. So I took my right hand and moved it under her blouse, even under her bra from back side and gripped her skin exactly between shoulder blades.)

Ankita: Aaaahhh
Me: Why, it is not your private part. Please nod your head if you agree

(She nodded agreeing. Now I moved her completely toward bottom edge of my dick almost touching balls and started moving her hand up. Simultaneously I moved my right hand under blouse to until neck and slowly moving down towards her waist)

Me: You are touching my private part. Please nod your head if you agree

(She again nodded agreeing. Almost as I moved her hand touching tip of my dick. I held her waist very hardly with my right hand, just pulled her toward me and started kissing and licking below her left ear till behind her ear).

Ankita: vish please please

(I left her as soon as she said that and moved a bit behind. She kept and saree back and I also pulled my short up)

Me: I respect every word of yours. I will not do anything without you agreeing. I need to leave now.

Me: Can I once hug you before I leave.

(She didn't answered. So I quickly moved toward her and hugged her. She is standing there like statue. May be she doesn't want to cooperate or doesn't want to she that she like it. My dick was touching her stomach may be around navel. I know she so wet now, I can hear her heart beat it's so heavy. I kissed exactly at her cleavage, started licking from there until her chin. She kind of moved me away a bit)

Me: Love you

I went back to my room.

That's all friends for now. Please don't forget to give review and ratings.

Reactions: PARADOX

PARADOX

ଗପ ହେଲେ ବି ସତ
Part - 4

First stage/step controlling Ankita

Ragging is crucial part of engineering life. It's a great tradition that our senior's followed and made us to follow. Usually juniors suffer during ragging, but there are few cases when juniors also enjoy ragging, one of them is when a senior asks them to explain every part of his fav heroin or our class mate girl. There is secret pact among students that is, when ever any elder person asks us about ragging we don't tell anything about sexy stuff that's involved. One day I got few junior guys into my room and me and my friends had one ragging session with them for some time. After everyone was left I came out for dinner, Nagendra was out of station and Ankita is alone that night.

Ankita: Vish I heard few sounds you got too many guys into your room today.

Me: Yes, new junior have joined so we are having fun

Ankita: Do you mean ragging?

Me: (Oh she has police is background, why should I open). No just friendly chat

Ankita: Common i heard voices saying "Strip", similar to way we stripped you. Don't get scared I will not tell anyone.

Me: (I thought this bitch should be stripped and humiliated) - Well we just tease and have fun

Ankita: hmmm, interesting. You are still not opening. I promise I will not tell anyone

Me: Well (First I thought lets ignore her but then hang-on it's an opportunity but I need to take risk here)

Ankita: Common vish

Me: Ok promise me on your parents

Ankita: Sure

(I went near to her and kept my hand near to her. She touched with her smooth hand. Even her hand is so sexy with smooth skin, milk-white, long fingers, pink nail polish and perfect one to hold a long dick. I felt I'm fine if this hand spanks me again.)

Me: Ok It's more than that you are smart girl you got right. But our intention is to help them gain confidence.

Ankita: You mean stripping people will make them confident

Me: well, if you take literal meaning it sounds like that but experience is what matters. You will enjoy if you are part of it.

Ankita: Well it's not possible for me.

Me: I have an idea, if you really want to see how it goes I will record it for you.

Ankita: Sounds good. When ?

Me: Tonight, consider it done. What time you will sleep?

Ankita: Around 1 AM, i will wait.

(She felt very excited. She always like to be a dominant and tease others. I left for dinner. I spoke to couple of my friends to get two juniors, who are bold and have dick size between 6 and 7 inches. So to make sure they have bigger than Nagendra's and smaller than mine. I ragged them for some 40 minutes and recorded. Once they left I went to Ankita with my laptop)

Me: I got the ragging movie. It has all kinds of masala.

Ankita: Let us see

(Me and Ankita sat on sofa next to each on a corner. Their maid was sleeping in other room. Ankita was wearing a saree and muffler clothing to cover her cleavage. I was wearing a short and t-shirt, before going I removed to underwear. I kept the laptop on my lap and started the video.)

Ankita: These guys are tall

(I desperately want to bring the topic of dick size, remember my two targets from part-2)

Me: Yes they are tall and they have tall

Ankita: Did you make them strip

Me: Yes, but not at first video. That is there in second video.

Ankita: Their dance is funny

Me: More fun is yet to come

(When the stripping is about to start. I slowly moved my laptop toward on her lap. So laptop is now half on my lap and half on her lap. I still didn't had guts to touch her finger edge yet)

Ankita: Oh my god they are stripping, didn't they oppose.

Me: Well few will oppose but few will enjoy stripping, like me.

Ankita: Oh is it, you got stripped ?

Me: Many times and I'm proud

Ankita: Will they stoop now, they are already in their undies only.

Me: If I allow them to stop there is no fun

Ankita: Oh oh they really pulled ha ha ha, oh vish.

(First she lagged but then she stopped talking and looking at their dicks. She looked a bit disappointed to me. One guys dick is little less than 6 inch and other guy has around 7 inch. I moved a bit close to her to an extent that if I move just one inch my leg will touch her.)

Next few discussion are part of video (remember inception movie friends dream inside dream, this is sexception sex-discussion inside another sex-discussion)

Me: ha aha that's very small

Student1: No it's little less than 6 inch which is normal

Me: Shake it and make sure it is erected

(Now both their dicks are erect)

Me: Now tell me whose cock is big

Student2: Mine sir

Student1: his sir

Me: So student1 after your marriage your wife will say she is satisfied because never had bigger one which means she doesn't have real experience of sexual heaven. so at that time you have to bring her to Student2. Request him now to fuck your wife.

Student1: Can you satisfy my wife please.

Student2: Okay

(While moving them I made sure that student2 came a bit close to camera so his dick can be seen more clearly. Back to scene between me and Ankita. I paused the video)

Me: ha ha, wasn't it funny.

Ankita: yes it was, oh so big that has real big one. Oh that big i never saw. The other guy's is also not bad you just created drama there that's it

(I again paused the video when the guy with big dick came close to cam. She moved her leg on top of another leg looking at the dick. Now I moved my leg touching her leg almost)

Me: No we all have bigger than that that's why I teased him

(Her face expression changed and started looking at me with a bit anxiety)

Ankita: what are those other videos?

(Before coming I took a self nude video, acting as if a senior is making me to strip)

Me: That is my ragging video

Ankita: Did you stripped?

Me: Of course everyone has to strip, if you join in our college you have to go to girls hostel and strip there.

Ankita: Let us see yours

(Hey no way that's only for my seniors)

Me: Sorry no

Ankita: I have already seen you half naked. I should have pulled down your small underwear then.

Me: Ok then I have 3 conditions

Ankita: 3 conditions ? what are those?

Me: First you have to remove your saree. I will completely naked at-least remove your saree. Second I will kiss you once and third you have to touch my dick.

Ankita: I can't

Me: Common you don't have much dare.

Ankita: It's not about dare. Ok i can't do everything but I will remove my saree from blouse. You can kiss me but not on my lips and do not touch private parts. So, can I start the video ?

Me: Wait a min, first remove your saree until waist and close your eyes.

(She removed her saree from shoulder and closed her both eyes with her hands. So perfect boobs I thought I was very lucky to see them. So round and stiff. I thought What the fuck Nagendra was doing. )

Me: Wow you look like an angel with your eyes closed but your boobs are talking to me

(As soon as she heard it he kicked me with her leg. I thought she is really cunt)

Ankita: shall I open

Me: No wait

(I closed the lid of my laptop, stood up and went close to her)

Ankita: Why you closed laptop (She heard the lid closing sound)

Me: I thought of giving you an offer you can't refuse

Ankita: Do you think you are Marlon Bra....

(She opened her eyes and I pulled my short down. It was clean shaved. It's almost half erect. So it so beautifully looking at her. It's bigger than anyone's she ever saw. She stood there stunned. Her face reddened and her head bent down. As she is wearing saree she is playing with her thighs bringing them together and rubbing them. That arrogant women is controlled by dick. I took her left hand palm and quickly moved it toward my dick and surrounded. I held her palm hard so she will touch my thing harder. She sniffed and moved back. So I took my right hand and moved it under her blouse, even under her bra from back side and gripped her skin exactly between shoulder blades.)

Ankita: Aaaahhh
Me: Why, it is not your private part. Please nod your head if you agree

(She nodded agreeing. Now I moved her completely toward bottom edge of my dick almost touching balls and started moving her hand up. Simultaneously I moved my right hand under blouse to until neck and slowly moving down towards her waist)

Me: You are touching my private part. Please nod your head if you agree

(She again nodded agreeing. Almost as I moved her hand touching tip of my dick. I held her waist very hardly with my right hand, just pulled her toward me and started kissing and licking below her left ear till behind her ear).

Ankita: vish please please

(I left her as soon as she said that and moved a bit behind. She kept and saree back and I also pulled my short up)

Me: I respect every word of yours. I will not do anything without you agreeing. I need to leave now.

Me: Can I once hug you before I leave.

(She didn't answered. So I quickly moved toward her and hugged her. She is standing there like statue. May be she doesn't want to cooperate or doesn't want to she that she like it. My dick was touching her stomach may be around navel. I know she so wet now, I can hear her heart beat it's so heavy. I kissed exactly at her cleavage, started licking from there until her chin. She kind of moved me away a bit)

Me: Love you

I went back to my room.

That's all friends for now. Please don't forget to give review and ratings.
So hot man.......

Reactions: Star one

Star one

Part - 5

Teaching Keerthana.

After the cyclone day instance me and Keerthana never spoke for few days. I was scared if she would reveal my sensuous hugging with her mom to everyone. But, I wasn't sure why she isn't talking to me. Whenever we face each other I started looking at her boobs, they are not big but they are perfect for her age. May be she is also guilty about her weird behaviour. So, I have been waiting for an opportunity to talk to her. One day Swapna, came to my room.

Swapna: Me and Kamal are going out of station will be back tomorrow morning. We need one help from you
Me: Please tell me
Swapna: Keerthana need some help she has some doubts on Physics.
Me: Sure
(I was like common she is college topper and if I tell you my engineering entrance exam rank you will die of heart attack)
Me: BTW, you look lovely
Swapna: Thanks (In-low voice)
(I was watching her until Swapna and Kamal left, Keerthana also come out to the main gate. Keerthana was still on night dress. Night shirt and pant. I believe they will not have bra and panty)
Me: Hey Kee, your mom said you need some help
Keerthana: Yes I have some doubts, can you come now
(I closed my room door and went to their house. I entered the house main door was open. I sat on sofa, bathroom door opened and Keerthana kept her head outside. She was wet.)
Keerthana: Could you please wait for five minutes, I am bathing.
Me: Do you need any help there also?
Keerthana: Yes, I will tell you when to close eyes just do that.
(These young girls are smart and dominating. I heard water sound for some 10 minutes and it stopped. I looked towards bathroom door. Keerthana is very tall girl, she has good body shapes. Round thighs, lovely butt and most important is her eyes and looks)
Keerthana: Vish, now it's time that you close
Me: Why, are you nude?
Keerthana: Not fully, I wore my mom's petticoat, which is white and wet now
Me: hmmm, I was just wondering how many people will get this opportunity to see you like this and at this age?
Keerthana: No one, that's why close eyes, please I'm not wearing udies.
Me: Ok ok
(I closed my eyes with hands, leaving small gap. She opened the door and came out. She kept one hand on boobs and other on her pussy. Her whole body is almost visible through the wet dress. She came out and when about to enter bedroom, I opened my eyes. She almost turned her back towards me)
Keerthana: Hey why you opened your eyes
Me: you didn't told how long I should close them
Keerthana: All boys are like this
(Her full back is visible to me, she closed only front part with hands. I was very happy, because she saw me looking at her. She went inside for few minutes and came back wearing a skirt.)
Me: Shall we start ?
Keerthana: Before we start I have few questions
(Suddenly there is knock on the door, It was Ankita.)
Ankita: What you doing here?
Me: Keerthana need help on her subjects
Ankita: Oh good teacher, we are going out just came to give keys because maid will come in the evening to clean.
Me: Romantic trip ?
Ankita: Always about same thing, something like that.
(She looked at my dick saying that. Yea that's what young people think all the time)
Me: Ok enjoy
(Saying that I moved forward to hug her and we had a friendly hug. I took the keys. As Ankita's house is on middle their hall has connectivity to my room and Swapna's house)

Me: Kee, where you usually keep their keys
Keerthana: I feel very nice when you call me kee, they don't give us usually let me keep in my rack.
Me: So lets start
Keerthana: Questions
Me: Ok sure, but I love my students and love to teach. Can i express it
Keerthana: Ok
( I was sitting on sofa and she was standing next to me on my left side. I took her left and pulled her toward me and made her to sit on my lap. A heavenly touch, a young girl's back part was touching my left lap I could feel that flesh heavy thighs. I kept my hand on her waist, surrounding her so that she wouldn't move. Kept my right hand on her thighs holding her both hands together. Her knees are touching my right thigh )
Keerthana: ouch aaaah (She held her head down)
Me: Are you ok?
Keerthana: First time i'm sitting on a guy's lap.
Me: Now you can ask.
Keerthana: Where to start? Did you like the way you hugged my mom that night?
Me: Which way, its just normal.
Keerthana: No it's not. You just hugged Ankita that's normal. But that day you looked into my eyes, while you moved your hands under her saree. Pressed her butt and she liked it.
Me: True, both of us were really tired and tensed that night.
Keerthana: Did I do something wrong?
Me: What have you done?
Keerthana: I thought you saw
Me: I was more into your mom
Keerthana: Shut up. I couldn't control myself when I saw two people hugging so intently. So I
Me: So you
Keerthana: Touched myself
Me: Nothing wrong with that, if you are under control. But are your't feeling anything now, your ass is touching my thigh.
Keerthana: I'm very excited now
(I took her both hands, moved them toward her boobs and made her to press them. She moaned and kept her head so high with excitment. I left her hands and made her to stand up. Pulled her skirt up and pulled her to sit on my lap again. Now her bare skin is touching mine. She continues to press her boobs. Unzipping her skirt from behind, i touched her back from head to waist. She is making sounds and closed her eye)
Keerthana: Can you hug me as you hugged my mom
Me: I will hold you better
Keerthana: Please
(I kept my both hands on her shoulders and made her stand up. She stood there like a beautiful statue. I slowly slid her skirt from shoulder. Skirt now moved a bit down until her boobs just to watch her beauty again. It's a hell of a vision, younger women with lose thin hair over her shoulders. Pulled it down until waist, her long hair falling on her boobs covering them. Her reddish young nipples are slightly visible. I moved my hand surround her on her back, one hand oner neck and other above her waist. Started kissing her on her lips.
Moved my left hand slowly towards her small cute boobs and right hand toward her back pulling down her skirt. She now stands only with a panty, not being able to control looking a young girl almost nude I removed my t-shirt and short. Now both of us are with only undies, so I hugged her now. I took her hands and pushed them inside my underwear from behind and I did the same, while we kissed. We kissed and licked our tongues for few minutes.
I slowly pulled her panty down, first time ever for me to look at a women's pussy so close. Few hair but so perfectly shaped pussy lips. Now it's my turn to pull my last cloth, once I done she started looking at it. I moved close to her again hugged her so close air couldn't pass between u. My dick was almost touching her pussy, thanks to her height. I kept my one hand on her back and right hand behind her ass between legs and moved it forward to her vag. So, I was touching a women's most private part.
I started sucking her boobs while my hand is playing with her cunt. She is also shaking my dick hardly.)

Me: kee kee shake it baby, dolly shake it.
Keerthana: Please vish suck oh oh suck me, me and mom are you bitches. Strip and fuck us both hard.
Me: I will dolly I will
(I started spanking her ass hard)
Keerthana: oh my good, hit me hit me...
(Licking her nice tits, fingering with one hand and spanking continuedd. She started making crazy sounds and very loud as well)
Keerthana: Aaaah aaha ahaha, .... 10 times. I'm done I'm done
(We were so excited that I kept my finger deep inside her pussy and took her cum and applied over my body. I heard women will have excitement even few minutes after they cum. I was about to finish, so I held her hair made her to sit on sofa. She was still holding my dick, I kept my hand covering her hand and started shaking hard until I was about to cum. Once i was ready I kept my dick in-front of her face. It fell all over her charming cute face and lovely boobs)

Please more hot comments and suggestions please

Siraj Patel

The name is enough
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
imageedit_1_6191540282.png

Hi dear,

As you are aware, we are organizing our first Ultimate Story Contest. We will be pleased to see your story at the contest, it's a platform for everyone to express their thoughts.

You can check the details about the contest and post your stories here: ★☆★ Xforum | Ultimate Story Contest 2019 ~ Entry Thread ★☆★

In case you need any help or you have any queries, feel free to pm me or any Staff Member.

:thanks:
As your Friend,
Regards - Siraj Patel