• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Erotic experience with my student, her mom and young couple

Guys whose encounter you loved. Girls Whose role you want to be.

• Total voters

Star one

Hi Friends,

I have written the same story in the other forum. Now I am publishing here.

My name is Vishal. These incidents happened when I was studying engineering. This will have a series of parts and I will make sure to build up the characters and share one very erotic incident in each part. I rented a room near a family area in a huge house.

Details of the house
Once we enter the house from the main gate, directly opposite to gate there is a two-bedroom, hall, kitchen (2bhk) in the center. On the left side, there is one bedroom, hall, kitchen (1bhk) and my room is on the right side. House is surrounded by a compound wall. In the 2bhk house, a newly married couple used to live Ankita and Nag and in the 1bhk house a small family of 3 used to live - Kamal (Husband), Swapna (wife) and Keerthana (Teen Daughter).

Characters
Kamal - Age 40 - Working away from family and comes only during weekends
Swapna - Age 34 - Working as a lecturer in a college. 34C, chubby but very sexy figure. Round boobs, round butt, and long hair. 5.4. Fair color
Keerthana - Age 18 - Studying +2, perfect teenage girl. Small cute boobs but sexy build. Sexy thighs and a nice butt. 5.7. Fairer then her mom with lovely eyes.
Ankita - Age 25 - Very stylish and rich high fi women. Loose hair falling on her blouse exactly surrounding her boobs. 32b, tv actress kind of figure.
Nag - 28 - Cunning guy.

Both of these families have their own bathroom, but for me, I have a common bathroom, on the back side of the house. Sometimes I Kamal's family uses this and this is where I had my first sexual encounter. This happened on a Saturday when I was getting ready for college. I went to the near bathroom and noticed there is someone inside it and quickly realized it is Swapna, so I waited there to get a glimpse of her beauty, especially if she was wearing a wet dress. She came out of the bathroom with a wet saree, I could see a small view of her boobs from the side.

Swapna - Sorry Vishal, Kamal has occupied other bathroom and I'm getting late for the college.
Me - No, problem aunty.
Swapna - Hey don't call me aunty, call me mam.
Me - Oh sorry mam
Swapna - haha, I was just kidding.

As she laughed and turned around her big butt is clearly visible through her wet saree. I watched every moment of it as she walked away from me until her door. I couldn't control my desire and stop looking. As she reached her door, she turned her faced and looked at me. Trust me, friends, women know which part of their is being watched. She kept her hands from her waist and moved them downwards touching her butt and slowly until her thighs and went inside. What else is needed at the age of 20 to jerk off? I went inside the bathroom, done brushing and everything. When I was about to jerk there is knock on the door.

Me - Who is that?
Keerthana - It's me Keerthana
Me - Hey I just entered, give me 10 mins
Keerthana - I don't need to use the bathroom, give me that clothese on the rope inside the bathroom
Me - I am naked now.

There is a small opening on the top of the bathroom door, from where we can see. I went near the door and looked, she was wearing a long top but no bottom. Maybe she wore panties, her thighs are visible from side and knee from the side.

Keerthana - (Chuckles), lol haha I need to tell this to my friends
Me-Ok, bye
Keerthana - Sorry I will not tell, please give those clothes I am getting late for college.
Me - Ok but on one condition, if you tell me whose clothes are these.
Keerthana - Why you want to know that, anyways make it fast.

There are 4 clothes on the rope, a small bra, big bra, a petticoat, and a panty. First I took the small bra, rubbed it with my dick, and held it as if I am groping the boobs.

Me - This small bra
Keerthana - That is mine

This time I took the big bra and did same as above.

Me - This big bra
Keerthana - That is my mom's
Me - So, my guess I correct
Keerthana - What guess
Me - That big round bra is your mom's and small cute one is yours

She kind of holding her bra with two hands and looked down towards her boobs. Her face becomes reddish a bit and turned her face down and moved her both hands towards her boobs as if she is covering them with shy. Of course, she has to feel shy a teen guy is comparing her boobs with her mom's.

Me - This petticoat
Keerthana - Of course my mom's, I never wear .... ouch.
Me - This panty
Keerthan - (Picking it from my hand), you will never know.

Taking clothes she ran towards her door and looked back, again she also moved her hands from waist to thighs, while I was watching them. Exactly like her mom.

That's all for now friends. Please comment and rate my story. It will be more and more intense and include, humiliation, embarrassment, force strip sex, etc....

Star one

PART - 2*

Ankita

As I mentioned Ankita comes from high class rich family, not only that her family is highly influential and powerful with political leaders and top-level police officers. As you can guess she is arrogant to the core. No one in our colony dares to flirt with her. Even her husband is scared of her. Her arrogance can be seen in the way she sits, with on leg on top of another and shaking the top leg, and she walks.

Figure
She usually wears costly dress, sarees and salwar kameez with lose hair and high heels. Never goes out without her stylish sunglasses, watch and costly mobile. Most of her blouses are backless exposing her back perfectly. Also, she doesn't care to expose her waist and navel as she knows no one dares to see. Because of heels and catwalk her butt moves beautifully when she walks. She wears saree around blouse in such a way that her boobs shape is clearly visible.

Incident 2

Her husband Nagendra is a cunning guy but behaves nicely with everyone. Coming to the incident, one day I was parking my bike next to our gate, not in-front though. Ankita saw that and
Ankita: Hey don't park it there, just park it little away
(BTW, she was wearing a light pink saree and red-blouse)
Me: Usually I park it here so that I can see from my room window
Ankita: Nothing will happen to your dirty bike just park it aside
Me: Is there any reason for that
Ankita: Don't irritate just do what I say
So, it went to argument mode and I also gave a very rash answer and used a bad word as well, I don't know about her then.

After one hour I was reading in my room. A servant from Ankita's house came and asked me to come over saying Madam is calling you. I went inside the house and Ankita is sitting on a sofa next to her husband and two police persons, apparently her brother and constable, standing next to her. Police guy said we have a complaint on you about your behavior, I was scared and shocked.

Ankita: This idiot has insulted me punish him
Police Officer: Wait sister let me talk to him
Me: I didn't do any mistake sir
(Hearing that Ankita stood up and slapped on my face, while her husband stood up to control her she stopped him by just showing her index finger)
Ankita: Strip him naked now
Me: Please
(Police 2 went and closed the door)
Police 2: Remove your shirt now or I will open the door and strip you in public.
(So, I removed my t-shirt)
Police 2: Pulled my short down (Luckily I was wearing underwear and I turned my backside to her and turned back to see her face - she smiled showing her dominance, pride, and ego)
Me: I didn't mean to insult you (being terrified) if so I'm sorry
Ankita: Be careful, If you hadn't said that word I would have made you strip bare naked now and tie to a tree so that whole colony will see you.
Me: I'm sorry sister
Ankita: hmm
Nagendra (Ankita's husband): Hey common don't cry

Nag took me to console to another room. He gave me some water and meanwhile policemen left. Again I went back to the room where Ankita's is sitting and apologized to her. She really calmed down after she saw me with only underwear.

Me: I always consider you as my sister
Ankita: Ok, I will not tell this to anyone. Same arrogance our neighbor (Kamal Swapna's husband) has shown to me. He was arrested and striped in-front of me and I beat him with my hands. Until Swapna begged I didn't release him.

Then I thought oh one day you will feel the embarrassment of being stripped forcefully. I don't have any idea how to take revenge, but I'm sure to want to see her body while she trying to cover it.

Nag: Let's go outside I will take you to some nice place
Me: ok, let me wear pant and come
Nag: you look nice with underwear ha ha
Adding to my embarrassment, while I was wearing the pant. Ankita kept her left leg toe on my butt and pulled down my underwear and both of them laughed loudly. She pulled down it to fully expose my butt to them. When I turned back she kicked on my ass and laughed again.

Me and Nag were going on bike for some restaurant.

Me: Did it really happened to Kamal's family
Nag: Yes, he called Ankita a bitch but his daughter doesn't know it
Me: Then why they are not vacating the house
Nag: Because they took on lease and will vacate once the lease is done
Nag: See did you enjoyed ragging in college? If so think today incident as ragging only. You don't know the excitement of being teased and humiliated by arrogant women
Me: I didn't really think it like that
Nag: Common don't act, I know how you saw my body as if you are about to suck every inch of it.
Me: She is like my sister
Nag: Haha, most of the love stories star that way only.

We stopped at some place, had some snacks and returning back. On the way, I asked him to stop for a piss. We went down and started pissing, suddenly I saw his dick and he saw mine. He has the smallest one I ever saw and I couldn't control the laugh.

Me: Sir you have a cute cock
Nag: uusshhh, I know mine is almost half of yours.
Me: Does your wife ever done blow job?
Nag: No, She makes fun of me for this and told to her friends also
Me: Oh sorry
Nag: I hold your secret and you hold mine
Me: Sure but your wife saw me half naked
Nag: Ok, see this pic I took of my wife while she slept with bikini
Me: Wow, I couldn't control my anxiety and touched my pennis
Nag: If you want to use it personally but if you share with anyone you know what can happen

Now I have two targets with Ankita
1. I need to prove to her that I have huge pennis and make her jealous
2. I need to prove that I saw her with bikini

That's all friends, but don't forget to subscribe as I will be posting more and more. Please everyone who reads COMMENT and RATING.

Star one

Part -3

Heavy rains helped me get some grip

One day I heard someone crying so I ran and came out to realize it was Keerthana because her mom didn’t come home yet and there is an announced meant of rain with huge winds. Ankita tried to calm her down.

Swapna’s college is around 2 km away from our house and seems like she was stuck there. Initially, I didn’t roughly it would be an opportunity. I planned to go there and bring her back. Wind is so heavy that my bike skipped twice before I reach there.

After answering the peon I entered the empty college. I could hear very few voices from a room. Slowly walked towards the room, two girls are looking at a corner, where there is a window, a gorgeous 30+ women removed her saree and trying to dry her blouse. As she bends down taking her saree off her breast and shaking it for drying, her huge round boobs were hanging like huge coconuts from a tree, her shaking butt shape was clearly visible because of wetness.

As girls saw me they shouted “mam someone is here”, hearing that Swapna got tensed and kept her left hand covering her boobs and right hand covered her saree back. As she looked at me she again calmed down, for me “ does it mean she is ok exposing to even in front of her students”. I had minor scratches as my bike had a skid.

Swapna- vish how come you are here.

I kind of got tensed and went near her and hugged

Me - we are worried, looking at Keerthana I couldn’t stay at home

As I hugged her smooth chubby body is being held close to me. The embrace was hard that I felt her fluffy thighs, big boobs completely touching me. As her hips touched mine I couldn’t control slowly moved my hands towards her butt and groped them. Two students facing me noticed that their teacher’s private part is touched by a young boy in front of them. Swapna realized it and moved me slowly.

Swapna - These two girls stay nearby so they stayed for me. Wait let me bring you some first aid. ( Saying that she left to medical room)

Me - Thanks girls for taking care of her, I will take her home. hope you saw how close I am to her, you can go.

( Those two chuckled and whispered something and left)

Meanwhile, Swapna came back with first aid kit and started cleaning my wounds. I couldn’t stop staring at her boobs when she bent down and touching my legs to clean. Her dress completely stuck to her body exposing every shape to me.

Me - your dress is completely wet, your dress clung to your body as if it is part of your skin. Btw don’t worry about Keerthana she is with Ankit and
Nag.

Swapna - (Smiled) that is really worrying

She started sneezing continuously.

Me - you should dry your clothes, otherwise, you will end up getting a fever.

Swapna - It is not possible now, it is still raining and seems whole night it is going to rain. So I would rather stay like this.

Me - Keerthana has exams coming up if you get fever now it would be an injustice to her.

Swapan - But what can I do? ( with a kind of frustrated tone)

Me - If you calm down I have a plan.

Swapna - What?

Me - Let us go to a room on the top floor and you go inside a room take off your dress and give it to me. I will take it to an open corridor and dry them.

Swapna - What? You must be kidding, I teach in those classrooms. How can I strip naked in that room? No, I cannot do that.

Me - No, I am serious. You are talking as if you are stripping in front of a class full of students. It is an empty class

Swapna - Shut up don't embarrass me. Still no because peon is here on the ground floor if she comes.

Me - We will send her off.

Swapna - I am not convinced yet, how can I stay naked inside and give my Saree, Blouse and Petticoat to you.?

Me - How many times you left your clothes inside the bathroom including your undies, So I saw them many times.

Swapna - But

Me - That’s ok, we don’t do this every day do we?

Swapna - Ok, let me send her off.

After a few minutes she came back and we went to 2nd-floor corner room. We went inside the classroom, I could see a beautiful shyness that women gets naturally when they are about to strip.

Me - Shall I go out now?

She nodded her head and kept it down. I went out and stood near the door. she followed me until door and close it. I could hear her bangle sound when she was removing her saree. After 2 minutes I saw a hand coming out of door holding her saree. I went near the door and of course, peeped.

There she was standing with left hand on her boobs and right one holding saree. Her boobs are almost visible now. She pressed her boobs with the left hand so they would bulge. Her white color petticoat is exposing her shapes from hips to toe. This beautiful skin area in the gap between the knot to tie the petticoat and upper layer is exposed now. She kept her head down as I was scanning her body. While taking her saree off her hand I touched her hand slowly and smoothly.

Me - I will tie it to the window

I came back and there is holding her petticoat and blouse together. This is the moment I never imagined while taking I had quick look. This time she turned back. Only two clothes are there on her body now bra and panty. Her ass shape is so clearly visible as if she has nothing on. She kept her legs closed not sure the if the reason is cold or shyness. Even I couldn't understand why she turned back this time does he want to expose her ass to me or it is safe to expose backside when wet then front. She looked back at me and for her shock, I was bare naked and took her clothes.

Swapna - You stripped as well

Me - Hope you observed I am wet because of you

Swapna - hmmm, I cannot call you boy anymore.

Me - You have a very nice body, I never saw any women with the only bikini.

Swapna - I know you are trying to look through the gap. Even no guy other than my husband saw me like that.

Me-Ok, give those two also let us make it quick.

Swapna - Shut up, I am not going to strip here fully and let you touch my bra and panty.

Me - Common it's ok, even I am fully naked now. You cannot dry them inside.

Swapna - Ok promise that you wouldn't look inside.

Me - Turn back, anyhow your buttocks were seen by me a few times.

Swapan - Ouch chi, I am not embarrassed to the core. Please stop talking

She quickly removed her final clothes and thrown them out. Within 2 seconds door was closed but that time is enough for me to peep. She was between the benches and looked back at me with her hands on her boobs. As I looked at her she quickly sat down, once she sat there as if she is going to piss. Imagine the way a women's ass gets stretched in that position and gives a gorgeous view from the back side. Even women with small butt when they sat down gives a super view as they get expanded.

Me-Wow, you have the best ass

Hearing that she covered her ass with the hand, I could see her left ass is being touched and grouped by the left hand.

Me - This view looks more perfect now, but where is the right hand. Which part it is covering.

Swapna - the Nuaghty idiot, shut up,

Me - Please answer no, I have done this much for you.

Swapna - My thing. Please stop

Me - ok ok

Saying that I have closed the door and waited there for some 15 mins, thinking I love to explain this whole episode to Keerthana. How I looked at her nude mom. This time I have returned the dress decently. Both of us wore clothes fully. As it is still badly raining though clothes are bit dried they are still cold.

Me - Can we sit in this room corner for some time.

Swapna - Sure come.

We went sat on the last bench. Swapna was sitting on my right side. I moved so close so that my right let fully touched her left leg from hip to foot. Both of was were shivering badly.

Me- Can sit more closely so we can feel a bit warm.

Swapna - Yes that would be good.

Now I moved closer to her, kept my left leg above right leg and it's knee touching her thigh. Kept my right hand on her waist and finger of it touching area between right boob and stomach. Left hand holding her both hands. She also closed her legs.

Me - You said you are worried that Keerthan is with Ankita and Nag may I know why is that. ?

Swapna - Yes I can tell you, you better not tell anyone.

Me - Of course not

Swapna - This incident happened couple years back when Keerthan was still very young and They got newly married they. Once I left her with them as I had to travel urgently. Those people had sex in front of her and did a lot of crazy stuff. After that night there is a huge difference in Keerthan's behavior. She started touching herself, fingering, taking nude pics etc. We had to make her talk to a psychologist to control her. When My husband confronted Nag and Ankita they made false police complaint on him. He was not released until I begged both of them. She is so arrogant that still she made her husband to spank me and she stripped my husband and slapped him. Anyhow the whole story is over now. Keerthana doesn't know any of these.

Me - Oh sorry that this happened to you and thanks for trusting me. I am still feeling shivering can I come closer.

Swapna - hmm (she nodded her head)

Saying that I pressed her with skin below right boob with my right hand and moved my left hand between her legs. I could feel her heavy breathe as I gripped her skin. Kept my left hand between her thighs and moved a bit up towards her pussy. SLowly moved my right hand near her right boob and touched with my fingers. I noticed she didn't react much. I thought this is right opportunity and completely grabbed her boob completely and started squeezing. Slowly tried to move my left hand close to her pussy, but she resisted. I thought I would excite her more and then try to touch her vagina. Moved my hand inside her blouse and started feeling her round boobs and touched my finger edge of her nipple at that moment I observed she jerked a bit, A women's moment when a neighbor boys finger touches her private part. Again after 2 minutes, I tried to move my left hand close to her pussy but again she resisted. Maybe she doesn't want to allow her pussy being played now. So I moved my left hand also to touche her boobs. Then I took off my right hand and moved it under her saree from behind. Moved it deep inside so that her weight is on my hand, a mid-thirties woman bare ass is touching my pam. When I tried to move further to touch her asshole and further. She stood up

Swapna - Rain stopped we will go

We slowly started and reach home. I thought I will ask for one final hug before she leaves. We went near their main door. Before she knocks the door

Me - I will leave now, hope everything is ok. Let me know if you need something
Swapna - I am very thankful to you

Hearing our voices Keerthana came near the window to see us. I thought this is right opportunity and pulled her mom and hugged her again. Keerthana was a bit shocked looking us like that, the hug was full and erotic. I looked into Keerthana's eyes and kept my right hand on her right butt and moved my left hand inside her saree from behind and touched her bare left butt while her daughter is watching. I sighed Keerthana to see my hands as I press Swapna's bum completely. I want to look how Keerthana will reach to this, she moved her left hand touching her boobs and her lips are being bitten by her teeth. I was shocked, a teenage boy is groping her mom's private parts and she is getting excited by looking at that. Wow

To be continued friends, your comments are oxygen for my thread.

Reactions: PARADOX