• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Dream came true......

Which is best erotic relation

• Incest

• sex with unknown

• Student teacher

• office

Results are only viewable after voting.

Stone cold

:congrats:bro 4 new story

Reactions: PARADOX

Stone cold

Fabulous story bro lovely & romantic

Stone cold

Guys need your feedback....short updates twice a week or big update once a week...
Do i need to improve my narration or is it go
Bro I will suggest u 2 updates in a week
As it will create some interest or else it will break the link
Nice story continue

youknowwho

Bro I will suggest u 2 updates in a week
As it will create some interest or else it will break the link
Nice story continue
Hmm...okay...i am little busy right noww...i will make sure you guys get next update around 31 or june 1st

Stone cold

Hmm...okay...i am little busy right noww...i will make sure you guys get next update around 31 or june 1st
No worries bro will wait

Stone cold

Waiting bro

youknowwho

update tonight....no big and not small.....medium one...

youknowwho

UPDATE 3

We were on our way to home…harika as usual was sitting very close to me , her boobs were getting crushed on my back…I was losing attention….traffic was at peak…I can’t ask her to keep distance…I somehow managed to reach home safely…I was really nervous what will happen…how keerthi will react to this situation….keerthi is bit hot head girl whereas hrika (daisy) is egoistic girl…

Keerthi arrived…she saw my nervous face and asked in sign language “ are u okay?”

Me : I nodded head in No..

Keerthi didn’t understand why I was nervous…she got bit busy in chit chat with daisy and mom….as keerthi was harika’s classmate and frequent visitor my parents know her very well.

After sometime harika whispered something in keerthi’s ear slowly….both went to up to terrace…after sometime I decided to listen what they are speaking…I could hear some kind of serious discussion but couldn’t make what they were speaking…I came back to my house , biting my nails off in utter tension……

I was laying on my bed and was starring at ceiling without a blink….I don’t want keerthi leave me and I don’t want harika maintaining distance from me because of keerthi…..may be I should talk to keerthi that harika needs some time to reconcile with world..she needs my support…for the first time in my life I was facing though situation……suddenly my bedroom door swung open….there stood 2 maharanis…both of them had pretty smile on their face. I though both are happy it seems problem is solved…I got and sat while keerthi and harika sat on either side of me. I thought problem just ended here…..but I didn’t see what was coming upon me….keerthi spoke…..

Keerthi : I understand harika needs support , she can have your support…..in return she is okay with our relation….so take care of her….but make sure you got enough time for me…….

Me: I will baby…

Harika : I have one condition for you babu……if you take keerthi for shopping , next day you gonna take me to shopping to….you take her to movie…remember next day is with me….you get her gift ….buy another one for me…..

I was like what the fuck……I looked at keerthi…she was laughing badly….next moment they had hi-five…..now I understood these ladies gonna screw…it seems they got teamed up against me….

Me : this is unfair…my pocket money will be gone within no time…I won’t have money to spent for me….

Both laughing…..

Keerthi : Baby…I have to go see you tomorrow byee…

Me : hey stop this is not fair…I don’t get regular pocket money…those are savings…you can’t do this…

Keerthi : and baby….i love that peach colour dress you brought for me…she winked at harika and left.

Harika: what dress she was talking about..

Me : she is just messing with you….

Harika : she is mu crime partner….i will ask her later….its better you tell me or else….

Me : ok maharani ok….i understood..you want me to get dress for you….

Harika jumped out of bed and started to pull my cheeks….

Harika: choo..chweet you know what I want…then when are we going….tomorrow? I will be ready by the time you come home…without wasting time we will leave for shopping…

Me: ( with no other choice)….yeah alright…

Harika : show me the dress you brought for her…do you pics?

Me: yes I do…I will show you before we go to bed…because you will start nagging about designs and colours…I have work to do…tomorrow I have got to submit Lab Practical record….

I got busy writing my record…..al the time harika sat before…just sat before and do nothing…she was eager to check what dress I bought for her…

I completed my work and went to dinner

Harika was sitting beside me….while eating she whispered into my left ear…..after dinner you gonna show me her dress….I gave her bit serious expression ..she showed her tongue

After dinner I go for a walk at nearby childern’s park…I took harika with me….

It was 930 pm and park was deserted…obviously everybody will be inside bushes….We got settled down under a tree…I showed her pics of keerthi wearing that dress…it was knee length peach colour frock….she liked it…she wanted same dress…

Me : harika red looks stunning on you babe….

Harika : Nah I don’t think red will suit me…

I pulled her closer to me and planted soft kiss on her cheeks little bit closer to her lips…she looked at me with her beautiful , big eyes…

Harika : what was the reason for this….

Me: You look beautiful in red…tomorrow we will go shopping…first try red colour…if you think otherwise take another colour of your choice…

Harika : don’t divert the topic why did you kiss me…what if someone notices?

Me : you know why and whom we kiss….we kiss people whom me love and care about…we kiss people who are beautiful , gorgeous ….

She was trying to hide her smile…but I could notice her reaction by eyes…

Me : Oh you look so cute when you blush oh my god…

Finally she blushed…and rested her head on my shoulder….she then sat on her knees and planted kiss on my forehead…I did the same…we exchanged few more pecks on the cheeks.

I pulled her in my lap…she was shocked but didn’t react…

Me : I don’t know whether mum we accept this dress…you will look awesome in this…I will get you whatever….

Harika : mum will get mad..but after sometime she will let it go….

Me : alright…tomorrow be ready…I will take you to shopping…

We came back to home….i kept chit chatting with dad till late night….when I came to bedroom..i found harika sleeping with her back towards me….aahhh what an shape it was…I wanted touch it but wnted to make sure she was asleep…I first tried to wake up…she didn’t move or respond….then I saw her eyes were closed but were moving….means she was acting like she was asleep…I planted small kiss on her fore head and turned lights off…….i