• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Dream came true......

Which is best erotic relation

• Incest

• sex with unknown

• Student teacher

• office

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sameer Kapoor

I am thinking to drop this harika POV version....her schedule and mine are clashing....i will continue with my narration....
Just waiting plz dont slow down the tempo of story n make close bunny n harika as soon as possible
:homo::homo::homo::homo::sex::sex:

Stone cold

UPDATE 11….

Lets hear Harika’s point of view…..

After I got ditched by my bf…I was broken , feeling betrayed , exhausted….i felt like something is consuming me from inside….then came this guy as an angel in disguise….who was my teady bear whenever I had to dealt with loneliness ….he was my pillow during night when I wasn’t sleepy….he became my atm when I need money…..he started to feed me food as if I am small baby…..he used to lift me in his arms and walk around when ever I demanded………every week end he never let me sit at home….we used roam around the city….it was same roads….same parks….but with him….everyday was new…..i unknowingly grew crush on him….but didn’t confess to him…..he is my own brother…..but I can’t resist or stop him when he cuddles or hugs me….

I used to spend lot of time with him…..i wished he never have a gf….because he won’t be able to stay with me…..she will become his world and I will be left alone ….again….

But my nightmare came true……..one fine day my best friend , classmate confessed that she and Bunny are in relation…..my heart became fragile…..then it broke into thousand pieces after bunny confirmed her confession….i was wondering how could this happen?

Bunny’s gf and I are in lesbo relation since 8 months…..i still remember her words….she said she doesn’t have interest on men…..how can she get into relation with bunny…..i heaved sigh after both are still talking to me…they left me out….bunny is still being close to me….keerthi is willing to continue what we started 8 months ago….

Once keerthi and I decided to have some fun with bunny…. I demanded that bunny would give me everything he gives to keerthi….he will take my to same place where he took keerthi earlier that day……..

He then promised to take me to dinner not before selecting a nice dress for me….he planned shopping and then dinner….

That day he went to college , I stayed back at home….I couldn’t control my excitement as I was going date wth my crush….I wore orange kurti , black leggin….I always prefer tight fit….because I love to tease boys with my curves….they never fail to look back to check my curves…..bunny came….he was visibly tired….I thought he may cancel our plan…..but he got ready and we were on our way to shopping….he selected red knee length sleeveless frock and asked me to make a trail….i went to trail room and put on this new dress……it matched my milky white complexion…..i liked this dress very much….i felt bit shy to venture out of trail room….so I messaged him to come inside and unbolted the trail room door…..then I turned away facing by back towards the door….i couldn’t contain my excitement how he would react…..i started to smile and blush meanwhile he entered trail room and locked it from inside….it was pin drop silence…..he touched my shoulders and turned me around…..our eyes met….he was checking me from top to bottom….my heart was thumping….he had smile on his face….he leaned forward and whisphered into my ears…

Bunny : You are looking stunning in this red dress…..my gf is nothing infront of you….

These words pierced my heart like an arrow….i couldn’t do much than keep my head low and tried not to blush….

Bunny : Do u like this dress ?

Me : ( I nodded in yes….)…hmmmm….yes….

Bunny : then lets keep it…….

After that I liked an blue colour dress….billing was done and we were just feet away from enterance of mall…..bunny stopped and way glued to something which caught his attention…….it was beautiful lehenga choli…..deep cut blue blouse with golden yellow lehenga….Initially I refused but I couldn’t say no to him…..this dress was too good….but it exposed my navel completely…..i was sure my mom wouldn’t allow me to have this dress….I then asked asked bunny to come inside…..he took some photos and shared with parents…..to my surprise mom gave thumbs up……I noticed bunny was scanning me again….i gained some courage and asked him how I look…..he took steps towards me…..he placed his rough , warm hands on my either side of tender slim waist……slowly pulled me towards him……my breast crushed on his chest…..i was losing sense…..what is happening…..he then tightened his grip around my waist and we were in tight embrace….he then kissed my fore head ( which was common)….then he kissed my eyes then cheeks then chin……I closed my eyes and kept my down……he lifted my face and asked me to open my eyes…..

We had eye contact…..he told me I was gorgeous….he leaned forward and planted kiss on my kiss…..i was taken by surprise…..he then waited for few more seconds…..as I didn’t put up any resistance…..he came again…pressed his lips against mine…bit my tender lower lips between his….this was my best romantic situation…..i still couldn’t understand why I didn’t resist him….rather I threw my arms around his neck….pressed my lips more against his while his fingers were exploring and playing with my navel/belly…..then my phone rang it was mum….she asked me not to waste money….take that lehenga and come home….as soon as I disconnected the call awkward moment started….our eyes met…but we didn’t know what to do or what to say to each others…..he broke the ice….

Bunny : I will be waiting for you at the counter……I m hungry…… mean while….I will book a table

I quickly changed into my kurti , paid the bills and went to restaurant. I remembered he promised me to tell me about the dream he mentioned earlier this morning….while eating dinner I reminded him his promise…..he simply changed topic saying he will tell me after reaching home……I changed into my nighty…..bunny was talking to keerthi…he was sitting on a chair on terrace….i went and stood behind him and started to eaves drop their conversation…..i usually don’t wear inners at home….so decided to tease him….i started to walk infront of him….i could feel his hungry lusty eyes scanning every inch of my body….after he was done talking to his gf……I stood infront of him….we were talking casualy……then I asked him about his dream….he asked me to get another chair…..i was feeling lazy…I asked him to get for me ….he refused….i started to put up puppy face …..then he asked me to sit in his lap……I thought to refuse but decided to go ahead….i sat in his lap…he wrapped his strong arms around me…..i rested my back on his chest….and he rested his face on my right shoulder……I could feel his warm breath hitting my ear lobes and neck…..

Me : tell me about your dream….

Bunny : now ?

Me : then when…..

Bunny tighten his grip around my tummy…..weather was good….chilling breeze was flowing….

Bunny : you were wearing green blouse and blue saree….you stood beneath a tree….tree was in between huge rose gardens…..sun was mild with clear sky….air was filled with fragrance of rose……

Me to Myself…: wow….i can imagine that scene….its such a romantic place and perfect weather…..

Bunny: your back was facing me…..your saree was wrapped tightly around your voluptuous curvy body…….

I can feel his boner…..it is poking my butts…..he started to rub my waist and chew delicately my ear lobes…….i just closed my eyes ,was listening to his narration and was trying to imagine what he saw in his dream….

Bunny : your silky smooth hair was fluttering in air due to breeze….i came close to you…I could smell your jasmine perfume….every second I inhale that fragrance is making me go mad……I came behind you…hugged you from behind and started to plant kisses in your neck and shoulder……you were moaning like small puppy….

He started to kiss my neck when he narrated this above sentence……this was the first time I felt a man’s kiss on my sensitive neck…..my neck and right shoulder bone area was wet with his saliva……something was happening to me…as if I inhaled some chloroform…..i can feel his touches but can’t hear him….my head was spinning…..i was in cloud nine…..then I sense his hands lightly brushing my lower breast…..i had goosebumps every where…..my pussy started to leak love juices…..i was wet down there…I could feel his hands moving up to my breast…..he then slowly cupped my both breast and gave a squeeze….hmm….i was done controlling…..i gave out a loud moan involuntarily….which brought me into reality…..he was slowly squeezing my 34D breasts….my mind was aking me to stop him ..push him away….but heart was asking me to let him have it…..my heart won the battle…..he then started to rub and pinch my nipples…..it was around 15 to 20 mins of playing with my tits….he stopped….it started raining….the moment he let me go ran into my bedroom…pulled up my bedsheet and slept…..after sometime he came back….and slept beside me cuddling me like his baby doll…..he still has his strong boner which was poking my butts…….
Nice update

Was like a Summary of this story from start till now

Stone cold

I am thinking to drop this harika POV version....her schedule and mine are clashing....i will continue with my narration....
Ya Dude you continue with ur narration as I am waiting 2 know what happened next

Supremo

“And...here...we...go...”
It's a great story ...You know ...I never felt that I am reading a insect ..just superb narration...I am very happy to read that story ... a goosbumps for me ..You are just marvelous dude....but now I am waitibg for update ..I f we talk about POV of Harika..You can manage with between your narration.....i think .it will be give a good shape to story narration...:yo:

youknowwho

Thank you guys for support.....next update is ready.... Making some changes and adding some masala to make it errotic....

Sameer Kapoor

Thank you guys for support.....next update is ready.... Making some changes and adding some masala to make it errotic....
Waiting....:detective: