• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Dream came true......

Which is best erotic relation

• Incest

• sex with unknown

• Student teacher

• office

Results are only viewable after voting.

Stone cold

UPDATE 9

Harika was stunned and shocked with my discovery…her hands very trembling….she was sweating …she didn’t know what to answer…..

Her mouth went dry…I ran down to kitchen grabbed a glass and chilled water water bottle and run upstairs….turned on AC….i gave her glass of chilled water….she gulped down ….i gave another glass of water she drank…..her face was down….i moved close to her….whispered into her ears….

Me : I am fine with what ever you do with keerthi I can understand….u didn’t have boy friend for a long time….you needed someone’s shoulder…keerthi supported you….don’t feel bad….

Harika lifted her face while a small drop of tear trickle down her cheeks….she hugged me…I was sitting on bed…harika was on my lap with legs on either side , facing me….her hug was tight ….

Harika : thank you very much for understanding me….

Me : why thank you….don’t you remember I told last time….I am always with you….

Harika : thank you thank you…ummah ummah…

She rained kisses on my face….she was wearing night gown….she didn’t have bra inside….her nipples were poking out…I got excited and shoved my face into clevage and started to rub my nose on her soft round breast…..she tried to separate and run away from me but I hold around her waist was strong….she struggled a bit……I caught her right breast with my left hand…..her desire got ignited again….instead of resisting she was cooperating rather….she pressed head much into her bossoms….while I squeezed her right tit….then I was rubbing her right nipple over her dress….she was getting restless….she moved closer me and whispered into my ears….

Harika : please stop..don’t do it….

Me : I am not doing anything…

Harika : please I can’t take anymore…please I beg…

Me : what will happen if continue…..

Harika : u know…’

Me : I don’t know come tell me…

Harika: I am hungry…

Me : so am I ….first tell me what will happen…

She stared at me for few seconds and I lifted her and threw her on bed and climbed on her…….i locked my lips…..slowly I raised her night gown till her tights…..i was caressing her soft milky butter like thighs……

Then slowly I lifted her night gown till her neck…..she covered her face with her hands….i got chance to witness such a beautiful sight once again…..this time I took some time….i slowly chewed her nipples between my teeth , sucked them………..she was completely aroused….i touched her pussy…she quickly pushed me away and set her dress right….

Me : what?

Harika : bunny this is too much…u should not go there…

Me : okay where can I go then…

She blushed and started to run…I caught her from behind and started to kiss her neck and squeeze her breast…..after sometime I turned her around and spilled the words which I was dying to tell her….

Me : Harika…I love you…

She smiled…

Me : I am not joking….I love you means I love you….from my heart…yes I am in love with you babe…

Smiled disappeared from her face …

Harika : this can’t happen bunny….

Me : it is happening….

Harika : I am your sister…I can’t do this….i am willing to be your friend…but not beyond that…

Me : then why didn’t you stop me when I touch you…when I kiss you….today u let me suck ur breast….I know you too have similar feelings for me…I can see in ur eyes…

Harika : what rubbish r u talking….whatever happened between us is pure mistake cum lust….it was almost one year I got touched by a man….i felt relaxed….it nothing beyond that…

Me : don’t lie harika…a women wont let any man to touch her unless she like him…the way you kiss me …the way look into my eyes…those are enough to tell me…you like me..

Harika:ufff okay I admit…I am bit attracted to you…that doesn’t mean you got authority to explore me…bunny u got gf…stay loyal to her ..she likes you…you can do anything with…I was just thinking to tell you to stop this romance etc etc…..i never thought you will take this serious…

Me : harika look at me and confess that u don’t like me….

Mom : dinner is ready….what you monkeys are doing up there come down….

Harika : mom is calling…leave me…

Me : no I won’t….

She forcefully pushed me away and got away from me…she didn’t even say a bit…

After sometime I went down for dinner…..harika didn’t raise her head and look at me atleast for once….she quickly completed her dinner and left….i didn’t know what to do next….how to convince her to express her love…because I know she has kinda feel for me…or shall I drop my love for her…

This was longest and saddest dinner I will be having in my entire life….i somehow completed my dinner and returned to bedroom…..harika was walking in room listening music….i tried to strike conversation ….she saw me approaching and increased volume….I just left her alone…grabbed my bedsheet and went to terrace…..sat in one corner and was counting stars in the sky….i don’t know where our relation is going to head….will she be as open with me….will she allow me to hug , cuddle me ? I was just thinking….i was tired….returned back to my bed…harika was sleeping with her back towards me…she wasn’t sleeping just checking her facebook news feed…I went close to her and cuddled her…she turned around ..pushed me away and Phaatttt….my head started to spin…..I wondered what on earth happened….then I realized ….yes harika slapped me….it was such a hard slap that my ears were ringing even after 2 mins…

I am so embarressed I left her and shifted to my side of bed…..covered my self from top to bottom with bed sheet….now it was me who was crying….i couldn’t stay for long with her…..i took my pillow, bed sheet , light mattress and thick bedsheet….made my bed on terrace and settled to spent my entire night there itself….I started to disgust myself that why I gave place for someone who can’t reciprocate…later I agreed that I crossed my limits….its clear that though she has feelings she wont reciprocate for some damn unknown reasons….i decided to talk to her next morning and end every thing with her….

I drifted into sleep…..

Next morning I woke due chirps of birds from nearby tree…I directly went to bedroom to settle with harika and end this…..the moment she saw me and acted as if she didn’t care…avoiding me…I tried to approach her thrice….i didn’t like this attitude….she promised to stay with me….stay as support…is this same she promised….if she can show her damn attitude…she can feel free to keep that attitude…I have attitude in tonnes….i stop chasing her for apologise…..i simply took bath , got ready , had breakfast and sat on couch reading newspaper….harika asked me to help her in packing her lunch box….she asked me twice…I didn’t react…..she got ready….i started my bike and she sat behind me with legs on either side…..i asked her to sit side wards….

Harika : what , why?

Me : first I will be riding very rashly and have to apply sudden brakes…..second you are my friend not my gf…so it wouldn’t be nice to sit like that…

For sure she got bowled by my sudden change…..

Harika : I m sorry for last night…I didn’t …..

I didn’t let her complete her….

Me : its fine harika…I can understand…its my mistake….i had something else in my mind….now its gone…I m sorry….we r getting late …..remember sit side wards….

She had no other choice…..she sat side wards….she kept talking all way to college…

Harika : oye…why aren’t you answering me….are u listening?

Me : what ? oh actually I have to concentrate on driving….

She didn’t utter a word till we reached college….

I parked my bike and we walked together towards our respective block….mine came….

Harika : cu in evening….

Me : hmm….bye…..

She gave a strange confused look….i didn’t looked at her…simply entered my block….

Every day we three ( keerthi , harika and I ) have lunch in park….. that day I wanted to avoid harika at all cost…because I am trying best kick her from my heart….for my peaceful mind…

I called keerthi and informed her that I will be having lunch with my bench mate who is celebrating his birthday….

So I avoided meeting them that afternoon…but I have to face her during evening….

After college..i waited for her at parking lot…she came…we were on our way to home….it was again awkward silence between us….harika broke the ice…

Harika: stop here….

Me : what now?

Harika : we need to talk….

Me : we can after we reach home…

Harika : no right now do it…( in authoritative voice)…

I pulled over my bike …she got down….

Harika : what sur problem…why r u behaving odd….

Me : I am fine….

Harika : u took yesterdays incident seriously …didn’t you…

Me : no I didn’t

Harika : yes you did…behaving strangely …

Me : look if I took yesterday slap seriously…I would be here giving lift to you…okay?....i would have asked you to simply take auto rikshaw….i understand my mistake…..i promised to be your friend…I will keep that promise…no I am not behaving odd…this is how friends should be….they don’t roam around kissing , hugging and fucking each others….

She became mute….she didn’t have anything to say….

Me : let me be clear harika…I have nothing against….ur secrets are safe with me…I will be ur best friend…feel free to share with me…I am here…now sit….traffic will pile up every min we delay…..

On way back to home…she tried to strike conversation…but I didn’t heed any attention to her….tomorrow harika and parents will go to Hyderabad …..so I was planning how to spend some time with keerthi…we reached home….

After dinner I went to my room , called keerthi and was discussing tomorrow’s plan with her….harika was listening everything….after call is done….harika bombarded me with thousand questions…

Me : as parents and you are going to Hyderabad….i am planning some tri with keerthi….but wants me to postpone this trip…so we will have some normal lunch cooked by me…..then we will go watch a movie….hangout at beach….yeah not perfect plan but yes it is enough….

Harika : when u will take me to the beach….

Me : I will think afterwards…..

Harika : u r trying to avoid me….

Me : no I m not avoiding u….u r my bestie…how can I avoid u…..now look tomorrow morning u have train to catch…go to bed u gotta wake up early morning tomorrow. Good night…..

At mid night she moved close to me….cuddled me…I didn’t react and drifted into sleep….
Fuck man such a sudden twist in the story, everything was going nice till now but after saying I ♡U harika's behaviour just changed.:nokiss:
She just slapped when he tried to cuddle with her & then what happens her another change she started cuddling with him when he tried to avoid her.

Waiting 4 next update dude just post as soon as possible .

Reactions: youknowwho

PARADOX

ଗପ ହେଲେ ବି ସତ
kirket.md.jpg

:announce:Hii friends...:asw:....

Friends finally came the day we were eagerly waiting for:toohappy:. Waiting for 4 years is now going to end. Legends are in front of the eyes and their courage is waiting for us. In this particular moment, we have brought one last opportunity for you, which can benefit you a lot:woot:. All you have to do that join us in a quiz contest. So let's get one last try and one last win and then crown :cough: will be on head.

Prove yourself as a legend of prediction...:pimp:

Just take a part of our last few quiz contests...
ICC WC-19 SEMI FINAL 1 INDIA VS NEW ZEALAND QUIZ THREAD & ICC WC-19 SEMI FINAL 1 INDIA VS NEW ZEALAND CC THREAD.... Click here....:declare:

Stone cold

Waiting 4 next update

youknowwho

UPDATE 10

At mid night she moved close to me….cuddled me…I didn’t react and drifted into sleep….she tried to wake me up....because its her standard procedure to eat my brain before going to sleep….i didn’t respond….she kept her head on my chest….i didn’t react….i drifted into deep sleep only to waken by mom….

Mom: bunny we are leaving…can u drop us till railway station? Everyone is ready and waiting…

Me : yeah I can ..coming….i will wash my face and will be downstairs in a minute….

I quickly washed my face locked door…meanwhile dad was loading luggage into car…I helped him…

It was 4am , traffic was NIL…I hit gas and reached railway station by 4:30. As it was starting point for harika’s train….it was already on last platform. Train was empty…lights weren’t turned on. Mom , dad and harika got settled in their seats…Harika was just staring at me….dad simply closed his eyes and took nap…mom was watching some videos on mobile phone….i knew harika wants to talk to me…so do I…..our adjacent compartment was vacant / unoccupied. I got up and started to walk towards next compartment….after going half way I turned around….i expected harika to follow me….yes she was….i was getting nervous..how to break ice….Harika sat infront of me…..we exchanged we eye contacts….i decided to break ice….

Me: don’t return empty handed….bring something for me from Hyderabad….

Harika smiled and replied…

Harika : what do u want….

Me pointing towards harika : bring this girl back home safely….

She came and sat beside me….kissed my cheeks and rested her head on my left shoulders….

She : can I hug you?

Me : ? why

Harika : you know why…it relieves my stress and anxiety….

Me : what kind of stress and anxiety you have…u r life is perfect….

She caught my collar and pulled me to stand…

I stood up and she hugged me….i let her for a while and separated…..

Me: u shouldn’t hug me in public places….

Harika : why ?

Me : we r friends …remember…friends don’t hug n kiss each other do they….but still u are damn sexy…I am trying to keep u away……..

Harika :why? I am annoying you ? or I am burden to you….

Me : no its not like that….

I pulled her closer , tucked her hair behind her ears….kissed her forehead then her cheeks….then proceeded to kiss her on lips…but stopped by 2 inches away from lips….we had eye contact….she closed her eyes , raised her chin expecting me to kiss her…..i wanted to but I rather kissed her chin and hugged her…..

Harika : r u ok?

Me : no I am not…promise me you won’t ask me to hug and kiss u please promise me….

Harika : what happened why?

Me : I am afraid…

Harika : about what….

Me : look are gorgeous harika..i have never met any other women like u….thats y I fell in love with you…..if we keep kissing n hugging I may lose my control and something bad may happen to you…..which will make you hate for ever…..if that happens I can’t live anymore….

I separated her…..she was shocked…

Me : u are my best friend harika….i don’t want to spoil friendship with you….and its not ethical for me to love my own sister…..and I don’t wanna cheat keerthi……I will be there for u whenever u need me….i will be u r support….i will take u around the city , to movies , dinners etc….i want that relation before we got ourselves into romantic relation….i can understand u were carried away and I shouldn’t behave like that….i am sorry my friend….

She smiled…I know it would be hurting her from inside…I know she has feelings for me…but why she is hiding them from me?

Slowly our compartment was getting occupied by passengers…so we went to parents…I stayed with them for a while….then train started to move…I wished three of them happy journey and got down….train was moving and I started to walk in opposite direction of train….i don’t know what made me turn around…I found harika standing near her compartment door……she said something ….i couldn’t hear….she waved me…I waved back to her….i stood there while train slowly chugged out of the station….i stood there till train was out of my sight……

While returning to home I brought some fresh paneer. I took bath…..and assembled all the ingredients….this is my first time in cooking on my own…before mom used to give me company and she used to remind me what to do and what not to…..i was doing all myself…bell rang…

I was surprised to find keerthi so early….

I checked the clocked it says 10:50 am…

Me : you said u got presentation and wont be able to come before 12pm…

Keerthi : actually I completed my presentation and asked madam to relieve me that I have some family function to attend…so she let me go….

I stood at enterance and chit chatting with her , the I realised that I was frying paneer….i freaked out and ran into kitchen….then keerthi followed me….she pushed me aside and she started to cook….i never knew she could cook….dinner was ready to be served at dinning table….

Hot steamy paneer fried rice with tomato gravy was served…..keerthi took selfies and shared it with harika….with in no time she got call from harika….she completed her lunch quickly and went to my bedroom and started to talk with harika….i washed dishes and placed leftovers in dustbin…..

I entered my bedroom to find keerthi admiring photo of harika and mine…..

Me: Admiring me or ur gf?

She gave me “fuck u” look….

Keerthi : I was just looking , whats wrong in that….

Me : nothing wrong….ur gf is gorgeous…

She punched me in my stomach…I twisted her arm behind her back…she was struggling to get free…I held her for sometime and then let her go….then we sat on bed…we were talking…then I reminded her that she promised to tell me that bad incident which happened to her….

Keerthi : do u think this is right time….

Me : it is right time if u trust me….look I wouldn’t ask if it was something else….but u mentioned it was something bad….i want to know because I have to make sure u won’t face that again in future when I am with you….

She took a deep breath….

Keerthi : it was after harika’s breakup with her bf we were bit attracted to each other…..sometimes we ended up kissing eachother when we r alone….

It was during freshers party which we gave to our juniors….harika was pretty in that peacock blue anarkali dress…..i don’t know why but we were bit horny that day…..we kissed in bathroom when nobody was around…..few days ago from that day we had foreplay…

Me : foreplay ?

Keerthi : like we did on beach few days ago….kissing , exploring each others naked body , boob sucking , oral sex…..we did at my house….again we wanted to have once again…..it was my plan to visit some secluded place and have some fun as parents are at home…..so at 6:30pm when freshers party was done….harika had car and we drove to same spot….we were having fun in car ..both of us were naked and we were intrupted by 3 drunken men…..they got our images…….they caught us and pulled us out…..were demanding sex from us…..we resisted….they started to beat us….there was nobody around so that we could call for help…..i took matter into my own hands….thanks to my krav maga….i broke of theirs leg and beaten other two very badly…..as they were drunk…I easily over powered them….harika managed to get their mobiles and delete everything…..as they were knocked out…..we continued our fun…..harika was scared…..but her fear reduced…..and we left before those guys could regain their conscious…..

I was dumb struck by keerthi’s word…..

Me : they were drunk….u both were pretty lucky…

Keerthi : hmm yeah….u should have seen face of harika…

Me : oh let me guess….terrified-confused-crybaby…

Keerthi: haha correct…next day she had fever…took leave for next day…..

Me : she is coward….

Keerthi : brave that u thou…

Me : I m not coward….

Keerthi : mark this word…I will prove it otherwise…

Me : sure…

Keerthi : is it true u kissed my girl…..

Me : I regret that ..i apologised….

Keerthi : don’t be so formal….i can understand….she was pretty and anybody would have reacted that way….isn’t….

Me : no….she is my sister….i shouldn’t….

Keerthi : a small suggestion for you….u must decide whether u want to treat harika as ur sister or as friend….you can’t do both….

Me : what do u think……..i should be with her…

Keerthi : she is broken from inside…only a man can mend her….be her friend for a while until she could find someone….

Me : hmm…

Keerthi : I love you bunny….

Me : I pulled her into bed….pulled bedsheet over us….cuddled her…..kissed her…..Love u 2 babe…

We got into lip lock…….

Meanwhile harika still in train…

Train was running , harika was looking outside lush green paddy fields…birds…

She was lost in her own world….talking to her self in her mind….

Harika to herself : keerthi is at home….she is happy with bunny…she is lucky to have guy like bunny….i shouldn’t have slapped him…..i think he really felt bad….he didn’t kiss me this morning…..is everything over b/w us….will he stop cuddling me……should I call him now ? may be he is still with her…I will call this night after dinner….oh my poor teddy bear…….i miss u so much……I wish u were with me right now cuddling me………….

Back to bunny and keerthi :

Keerthi : last week u took harika to dinner….

Me : yes and I was planning to take tomorrow which restaurant I should I fix….

Keerthii : when will be your parents be back home…

Me : today is Saturday…..may be they will be back by Monday night…I will check whether their tickets have been confirmed or not….why?

Keerthi : I want lunch and dinner tomorrow…with u

Me : name the place….

Keerthi : here at ur home….i will stay here tomorrow night…will leave by Monday morning…

Me : r u sure u wanna stay night here….

Keerthi : I wanted to try vodka….can’t do at my home….sooo…..

Me : okay done….lunch , dinner and fine drink….. I will make arrangements…..

Keerthi : okay I have to go….

Me : why so early u said u will stay till evening…

Keerthi : this morning while I was coming to ur place…as soon as getting down from bus I came face to face with mom and our neighbour. They were going out …..they will be back soon…and I must be at my home when they do…I m sorry babe…..but I will stay tomorrow’s entire day with u….

Me : promise ?

Keerthi : promise…

Me : com I will drop u…

Keerthi : no thanks….if mom spots me with u….it will be a problem….i will take a walk….

Keerthi hurried downstairs followed by me….she wore her footwear and run out…..she stopped turned around came back…kissed me and told……

Keerthi : u got a huge jungle down there ( pointing towards my crotch)…..shave that jungle if u wanna have some fun tomorrow….she winked and ran away…..

Me to myself : did she just asked to shave my public hair ? another blow job session ? Cool……..oh god please make tomorrow be the best Sunday in my life….i want it to be full romantic…..parents away…home alone with gf….combined with vodka….can’t wait for next day….

Reactions: Stone cold

youknowwho

tomorrow or day after tomorrow i will post another update narrated by harika.....as someone suggested to me ...they want to hear harika's point f version....how she felt...
its ur decision ...yes/no.......

Reactions: Stone cold

Stone cold

UPDATE 10

At mid night she moved close to me….cuddled me…I didn’t react and drifted into sleep….she tried to wake me up....because its her standard procedure to eat my brain before going to sleep….i didn’t respond….she kept her head on my chest….i didn’t react….i drifted into deep sleep only to waken by mom….

Mom: bunny we are leaving…can u drop us till railway station? Everyone is ready and waiting…

Me : yeah I can ..coming….i will wash my face and will be downstairs in a minute….

I quickly washed my face locked door…meanwhile dad was loading luggage into car…I helped him…

It was 4am , traffic was NIL…I hit gas and reached railway station by 4:30. As it was starting point for harika’s train….it was already on last platform. Train was empty…lights weren’t turned on. Mom , dad and harika got settled in their seats…Harika was just staring at me….dad simply closed his eyes and took nap…mom was watching some videos on mobile phone….i knew harika wants to talk to me…so do I…..our adjacent compartment was vacant / unoccupied. I got up and started to walk towards next compartment….after going half way I turned around….i expected harika to follow me….yes she was….i was getting nervous..how to break ice….Harika sat infront of me…..we exchanged we eye contacts….i decided to break ice….

Me: don’t return empty handed….bring something for me from Hyderabad….

Harika smiled and replied…

Harika : what do u want….

Me pointing towards harika : bring this girl back home safely….

She came and sat beside me….kissed my cheeks and rested her head on my left shoulders….

She : can I hug you?

Me : ? why

Harika : you know why…it relieves my stress and anxiety….

Me : what kind of stress and anxiety you have…u r life is perfect….

She caught my collar and pulled me to stand…

I stood up and she hugged me….i let her for a while and separated…..

Me: u shouldn’t hug me in public places….

Harika : why ?

Me : we r friends …remember…friends don’t hug n kiss each other do they….but still u are damn sexy…I am trying to keep u away……..

Harika :why? I am annoying you ? or I am burden to you….

Me : no its not like that….

I pulled her closer , tucked her hair behind her ears….kissed her forehead then her cheeks….then proceeded to kiss her on lips…but stopped by 2 inches away from lips….we had eye contact….she closed her eyes , raised her chin expecting me to kiss her…..i wanted to but I rather kissed her chin and hugged her…..

Harika : r u ok?

Me : no I am not…promise me you won’t ask me to hug and kiss u please promise me….

Harika : what happened why?

Me : I am afraid…

Harika : about what….

Me : look are gorgeous harika..i have never met any other women like u….thats y I fell in love with you…..if we keep kissing n hugging I may lose my control and something bad may happen to you…..which will make you hate for ever…..if that happens I can’t live anymore….

I separated her…..she was shocked…

Me : u are my best friend harika….i don’t want to spoil friendship with you….and its not ethical for me to love my own sister…..and I don’t wanna cheat keerthi……I will be there for u whenever u need me….i will be u r support….i will take u around the city , to movies , dinners etc….i want that relation before we got ourselves into romantic relation….i can understand u were carried away and I shouldn’t behave like that….i am sorry my friend….

She smiled…I know it would be hurting her from inside…I know she has feelings for me…but why she is hiding them from me?

Slowly our compartment was getting occupied by passengers…so we went to parents…I stayed with them for a while….then train started to move…I wished three of them happy journey and got down….train was moving and I started to walk in opposite direction of train….i don’t know what made me turn around…I found harika standing near her compartment door……she said something ….i couldn’t hear….she waved me…I waved back to her….i stood there while train slowly chugged out of the station….i stood there till train was out of my sight……

While returning to home I brought some fresh paneer. I took bath…..and assembled all the ingredients….this is my first time in cooking on my own…before mom used to give me company and she used to remind me what to do and what not to…..i was doing all myself…bell rang…

I was surprised to find keerthi so early….

I checked the clocked it says 10:50 am…

Me : you said u got presentation and wont be able to come before 12pm…

Keerthi : actually I completed my presentation and asked madam to relieve me that I have some family function to attend…so she let me go….

I stood at enterance and chit chatting with her , the I realised that I was frying paneer….i freaked out and ran into kitchen….then keerthi followed me….she pushed me aside and she started to cook….i never knew she could cook….dinner was ready to be served at dinning table….

Hot steamy paneer fried rice with tomato gravy was served…..keerthi took selfies and shared it with harika….with in no time she got call from harika….she completed her lunch quickly and went to my bedroom and started to talk with harika….i washed dishes and placed leftovers in dustbin…..

I entered my bedroom to find keerthi admiring photo of harika and mine…..

Me: Admiring me or ur gf?

She gave me “fuck u” look….

Keerthi : I was just looking , whats wrong in that….

Me : nothing wrong….ur gf is gorgeous…

She punched me in my stomach…I twisted her arm behind her back…she was struggling to get free…I held her for sometime and then let her go….then we sat on bed…we were talking…then I reminded her that she promised to tell me that bad incident which happened to her….

Keerthi : do u think this is right time….

Me : it is right time if u trust me….look I wouldn’t ask if it was something else….but u mentioned it was something bad….i want to know because I have to make sure u won’t face that again in future when I am with you….

She took a deep breath….

Keerthi : it was after harika’s breakup with her bf we were bit attracted to each other…..sometimes we ended up kissing eachother when we r alone….

It was during freshers party which we gave to our juniors….harika was pretty in that peacock blue anarkali dress…..i don’t know why but we were bit horny that day…..we kissed in bathroom when nobody was around…..few days ago from that day we had foreplay…

Me : foreplay ?

Keerthi : like we did on beach few days ago….kissing , exploring each others naked body , boob sucking , oral sex…..we did at my house….again we wanted to have once again…..it was my plan to visit some secluded place and have some fun as parents are at home…..so at 6:30pm when freshers party was done….harika had car and we drove to same spot….we were having fun in car ..both of us were naked and we were intrupted by 3 drunken men…..they got our images…….they caught us and pulled us out…..were demanding sex from us…..we resisted….they started to beat us….there was nobody around so that we could call for help…..i took matter into my own hands….thanks to my krav maga….i broke of theirs leg and beaten other two very badly…..as they were drunk…I easily over powered them….harika managed to get their mobiles and delete everything…..as they were knocked out…..we continued our fun…..harika was scared…..but her fear reduced…..and we left before those guys could regain their conscious…..

I was dumb struck by keerthi’s word…..

Me : they were drunk….u both were pretty lucky…

Keerthi : hmm yeah….u should have seen face of harika…

Me : oh let me guess….terrified-confused-crybaby…

Keerthi: haha correct…next day she had fever…took leave for next day…..

Me : she is coward….

Keerthi : brave that u thou…

Me : I m not coward….

Keerthi : mark this word…I will prove it otherwise…

Me : sure…

Keerthi : is it true u kissed my girl…..

Me : I regret that ..i apologised….

Keerthi : don’t be so formal….i can understand….she was pretty and anybody would have reacted that way….isn’t….

Me : no….she is my sister….i shouldn’t….

Keerthi : a small suggestion for you….u must decide whether u want to treat harika as ur sister or as friend….you can’t do both….

Me : what do u think……..i should be with her…

Keerthi : she is broken from inside…only a man can mend her….be her friend for a while until she could find someone….

Me : hmm…

Keerthi : I love you bunny….

Me : I pulled her into bed….pulled bedsheet over us….cuddled her…..kissed her…..Love u 2 babe…

We got into lip lock…….

Meanwhile harika still in train…

Train was running , harika was looking outside lush green paddy fields…birds…

She was lost in her own world….talking to her self in her mind….

Harika to herself : keerthi is at home….she is happy with bunny…she is lucky to have guy like bunny….i shouldn’t have slapped him…..i think he really felt bad….he didn’t kiss me this morning…..is everything over b/w us….will he stop cuddling me……should I call him now ? may be he is still with her…I will call this night after dinner….oh my poor teddy bear…….i miss u so much……I wish u were with me right now cuddling me………….

Back to bunny and keerthi :

Keerthi : last week u took harika to dinner….

Me : yes and I was planning to take tomorrow which restaurant I should I fix….

Keerthii : when will be your parents be back home…

Me : today is Saturday…..may be they will be back by Monday night…I will check whether their tickets have been confirmed or not….why?

Keerthi : I want lunch and dinner tomorrow…with u

Me : name the place….

Keerthi : here at ur home….i will stay here tomorrow night…will leave by Monday morning…

Me : r u sure u wanna stay night here….

Keerthi : I wanted to try vodka….can’t do at my home….sooo…..

Me : okay done….lunch , dinner and fine drink….. I will make arrangements…..

Keerthi : okay I have to go….

Me : why so early u said u will stay till evening…

Keerthi : this morning while I was coming to ur place…as soon as getting down from bus I came face to face with mom and our neighbour. They were going out …..they will be back soon…and I must be at my home when they do…I m sorry babe…..but I will stay tomorrow’s entire day with u….

Me : promise ?

Keerthi : promise…

Me : com I will drop u…

Keerthi : no thanks….if mom spots me with u….it will be a problem….i will take a walk….

Keerthi hurried downstairs followed by me….she wore her footwear and run out…..she stopped turned around came back…kissed me and told……

Keerthi : u got a huge jungle down there ( pointing towards my crotch)…..shave that jungle if u wanna have some fun tomorrow….she winked and ran away…..

Me to myself : did she just asked to shave my public hair ? another blow job session ? Cool……..oh god please make tomorrow be the best Sunday in my life….i want it to be full romantic…..parents away…home alone with gf….combined with vodka….can’t wait for next day….
Nice update

Seems next update would be damn hot:hot:

Stone cold

tomorrow or day after tomorrow i will post another update narrated by harika.....as someone suggested to me ...they want to hear harika's point f version....how she felt...
its ur decision ...yes/no.......
Sounds Good to me