• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Chennai vs Delhi, Qualifier 2 - Live

Which Team Will Win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ULTRA

Life isn't a film, don't End it..,
Prime
Shane Watson: I was nervous at the start. The faith CSK continue to show in me...Yes, it's been a challenging time for me this IPL. It's nice it worked out for us tonight, the mix up went our way. Very grateful for the faith CSK have shown in not just me, but all the players are grateful. Faf batted beautifully. Thanks to Faf for helping me through that stage. There are huge positives about age and experience. We have played well from the top with MS (Dhoni) and Fleming.

ULTRA

Prime
When you have experienced players, you have an understanding of what to do. We are making the most of the experience we have had and we are going to make the most out of it on Sunday. Mumbai are a great team. There are not too many holes in their team. It's going to be a great challenge for us. He's an amazing person. He always has the faith in the people all the way through. It's an honour to be playing with MS and I have learnt a lot from him

ULTRA

Prime
MS Dhoni, CSK skipper: It's the usual route, last year was an exception. You'll go for runs, miss a few catches, but it's important to come back strong. Th e way we batted to chase down 140+ was really nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.