• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Changelog #5 - June 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Addicted

Staff member
Administrator
Nice one brother but I have one suggestion and I face some problem to open Xforum and read local place bcoz of Home screen adult pics . It's very difficult to open anywhere. If you have solution so please give.
Ads are only on Adult forums such as Stories and PnV adult. Why would anyone open these forums in public?

Nothing

Whats New ?
  • Shifted PixBB to a new Server.
  • Increased Image uploading size of Pixbb to 5MB per upload.
  • Cloudflare security.
  • Took some load off on Main server.
Added
  • New forum " Lock Stock and Barrel " - share your weird fantasies here.
  • PixBB link at navigation bar.
  • Now system will automatically remove exif data when uploading a image.
Changed/Fixed
  • View Count on black theme (#7)
  • Removed Videos Glam.
  • Removed unwanted Social media icon from the top (PC).
An important Announcement.

Due to some copyright stuff we have decided to shut down the videos section completely and start a complete new forum forum for adult videos. Like we had Masaladesi at xossip.

Reason-
We don't have enough moderators who can go through each and every post in videos section and take suitable action. Though we have moderation system but it only works for new threads. And due to companies filing complaints against CP stuff, we could get our hosting account suspended.

Till the new site gets ready, videos section will remain active. Then it will be archived.

Also we will need some Mods for video forum, if you have good knowledge about these stuff then drop me a DM.

Thanks for the support!
Great

Reactions: Siraj Patel
Status
Not open for further replies.