• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Bug reporting thread!

Malik-18

Screenshot-36.jpg
AUR BHAI YE :WARNING LEVEL:0%: IS KA KYA CHAKAR HAI?

Trinity

I Ban People For No Reasons At All.
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Malik-18 said:
bro...reply post k liye advance option add kr do please...agar pehle se hi add hai to kahan se jayein...text to styling dene k liye pehle...preview post karna parta hai phir post write karna parta hai...

You are talking about quick reply box i think, adding advance options to that is of no use. And for posting updates, use "new reply" , we already have advance options there.

Malik-18 said:
Screenshot-36.jpg
AUR BHAI YE :WARNING LEVEL:0%: IS KA KYA CHAKAR HAI?

When someone break rules, a warning is given to the member. "Warning level" displays the percentage of the warning.

Malik-18

Acid said:
You are talking about quick reply box i think, adding advance options to that is of no use. And for posting updates, use "new reply" , we already have advance options there.

When someone break rules, a warning is given to the member. "Warning level" displays the percentage of the warning.

THANKS BRO...

rajkumar90

photho kaise add karenge .. link ke alawa agar mere laptop mai save kiye hui photho story mai dalane honge to kaise dalenge ..

Anonymous

this new version theme is something difficult than older version.
i need help from you guys.
1) how can i upload pic's in this fourm? and how can we upload pic's from our mobile gallery?
can you provide a (link) in rules section.
when a new member registered in this forum like me :) its more helpfull to find out how can we upload pics.
2)in our reply box i can't find anywhere BB Code Viewer option? i mean how can i view BB codes pattern when we select any fonts, colours?
3)and i can't find (User CT) option in my personal details. plz help me.:pray: