• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Romance A LONG LOVE STORY

RahulAkrish

A Long Love story (first experience)
-------------------------------------------------------
I am Rahul 26-year-old and live in a village in Tiruppur. I am working in NHAI and actually, I am from Kerala.
I am residing in a rented flat, I reside on the first floor of the building and the ground floor occupied by a family hailing from Kodaikanal. That family consists of a lady (heroine), her small kid and her father in law. Her husband is in abroad and father in law works in a textile manufacturing company as security.
She is 33 years of age and having a good body structure and she wore nighty and most time and she use to be alone uses her house or with her mobile in the terrace and her figures will says that she is just 26.
Since I and my friend were employees and we left the room by 9:30am and return late night only.
I go to the gym, so early in the morning when I am on the way to gym I see her in front of the stairs, and That scene is somewhat very beautiful. I will try to describe it and try to imagine by yourself.
I was stepping down from the stairs outside and entering the parking to take my bike. I notice my dream girl in nighty and I could see her breast over the nighty(33b) is facing at the sky sunshine with her closed eyes. And she flips her wet hair to the back of the head ,and While doing this a drop of water from her hair fell on my face. Aww. It smells like the Arabian spray. And Then she turns back and sees me, gives me a cute smile. Her face is glowing in the misty morning sunshine. Slowly she takes her long hair from the back and makes a bun as she is busy making the bun from her hair her breasts were pointing out and it felt like her bra is crying to hold those melons. Slowly I took my bike and will kick-start it. While moving from the parking I turned back to have a look at her and to get a view of her back. Her back, her thighs everything makes me mad. I was the only one entering the gym early in the morning with a steady and tight dick.
On one sunday I was leaving the room for some shopping from the city. I have seen her in the gate talking to an old stranger. By passing near to her I came to know that he is actually in search for an address in our street. When I passed her I noticed that her bra strap is seen in her neck, it made me disturbed suddenly. The old man is also looking in to same and she continues to talk without bothering it.
When I am leaving from there she has given me a smile and told that he is search for an address here. I said “ok”. He asked for water when she turned back to get it from her home I told ”no need akka I have water with me”. I have given the water to him. While her drinking it, I pointed her bra lace and signaled her to put it inside. She has done the same. While I am leaving from there when I turned back she was looking at me with a smile.
There starts the romance story..

ROMANCE BEGINNING
---------------------------------
Days passed and as usual we exchanged smiles but with a little change from that day onwards she uses to wear much more good dresses. Next sunday arrived. I was in a phone call and I have seen her with her kid sitting the porch. I have just came near to them by talking over the phone. They are actually searching for a saree in amazon. Suddenly her phone rang. It was her husband and she asked “anna which color saree will suit for me. I have to buy one for pongal”
“I am busy janu. Called you just to remind that tomorrow is the due date of our home loan. So don’t forget to remit the money”. He cut the phone. She was sad. Suddenly she has seen me and hidden her sadness by wearing a fake smile.
I have cut the call and came near to them.
“since you have bright skin tone, red will suit you very much. Don’t ever lie with a smile” I have smiled
She also smiled. I just don’t know how to explain that situation. Her eye brows were wide open. Eyes were wide opened. One of the cutest smiles I have ever seen. She has smiled because of me. Oh my god, what a feeling.
I have taken her mobile and searched for some red saree’s in amazon and selected one.
“this will be super for you akka”
“thank you rahul” she have told in a low voice
“oh, so you know my name na?”
“yeah I heard many times that your friends calls you”
“oh so you are watching me. Is it?”
“hey no no.. Nothing like that”
“ha ha ok I was just kidding”
“let me suggest you some good designs of blouses” by saying that I have searched for Nayanthara photos in google and selected one with saree.
She didn’t said anything. Suddenly her father in law arrived and we have just parted.

PONGAL DAY
------------------
Yesterday I came back from office at 11pm and the sad thing is that I have a strong fever. Usually I go to home on alternate weekends but due to fever I think it’s better to stay back at room and take rest.
As soon as I entered the room I went to sleep. Actually I couldn’t sleep properly due to the heavy fever. So I thought to go to hospital on next day.
Next day morning I woke up from sleep by hearing the knocks on the door. Actually I was not even able to walk. Slowly I have opened the door and stunned by the view.
She is standing in front of me like a red angel. She was in the saree that I have chosen for her. I don’t know how to describe that view. Her red lips were requesting for a smooch. Her low-cut blouse was revealing the big valley of her melons. Even though it is a transparent saree, her navel button is not visible due to her traditional wearing style. She was with a plate of kesari (pongal special). By seeing me she also stunned. I was in heavy fever and I was about to fall. (I have already fallen for her).

She asked me. “what happened?”
“just a mild fever” I told.
Suddenly she have put her hand on my forehead to check the temperature.
Her first touch. I was melting at that time. Actually the temperature was about 41 degree. Suddenly she removed her hand and asked.
“are you mad. Its high fever. Did you take any medicines?”
“no”, I nodded my head.
She looked the surroundings and suddenly enters in to my room and locked the door.
“why didn’t you go to the hospital?”
“I was about to go”
“you are going to ride the bike in this condition? No I wont allow” I felt her care at that moment.
“now shut your mouth and sit here. I have to go back before they start to enquire me”. She pointed in to the chair and I just obeyed her.
She prepared a hot tea for me. At that time I have seen her backside. She wore the blouse that I have selected.
“by the way good blouse. Who selected this?” I started to play.
“ha ha one mad boy” she replied with a smile
“oh is it? Tell the boy that he has a good taste of selection” I have replied.
“ok sir. I will”
“oh madam is very serious while preparing tea na?”
She turned back and asked “now can u please shut your mouth for sometime or may I leave” she giggled.
“oh no. Ok fine. I have stopped” replied with a smile.
“good boy” she smiled.
She guided me and I have obeyed everything just like a kid. She gave me the cup of hot tea and after finishing it she have taken me to the bed. She has applied vicks on my forehead and given a gentle massage. She had leaned on me and taken the mobile that placed on my side. I have the smell of her sweat. Ho…. Unexplainable. She had taken the mobile and dialed a number.
Then she told me to take rest and gone away.
I have slept for an hour and a notification sound in phone made me to wake up.
I have seen a whatsapp number from an unknown number.
My god its she. I was super happy. Message was “hows you now? Please open the door and take the things now”.
I just rushed to the door and opened it.
2 tiffin boxes were there. One with lunch and another one is having some tablets.
My phone again beeped.
“did u take it” she messaged
“yes doctor” I replied.
“ha ha doctor? Me? Ok fine, anyway have food and then take those medicines, catch you later”
“I have one thing to say”
“tell me fast”
“you are sooo cute today”
“oh.. Appreciating for the treatment na”
“hey don’t say so. You are too beautiful today. That blouse suits you very much”
“oh so you have watched me today na? Ha ha I thought that you haven’t seen it due to your illness. Everyone told me that blouse and saree is too good. Anyway thanks very much for the selection”
“you are welcome”
She gone offline and I had food and medicine.
Again I slept and woke up in the evening. Now the fever is ok and I am feeling good. I thought to message her but then hesitated to do so, I don’t know why. After sometime I have a message from her. “are you awake”
“yes. I have waken up 1 hr before”
“then why didn’t you tell me?”
“I thought not to disturb you, that’s why”
“oh great thing. Then please don’t disturb me. Bye”
“hey doctor madam. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean that.”
“ok just kidding. Hows now?”
“I am fine now. Your caring really worked out”
“that’s me “
“so I can call you for help when I needed na?”
“we will see” she replied.
For the next one week I didn’t went to the gym due to the hangover of that fever. Meantime we have developed a good relationship.
One day I was at the terrace with some music in my headset. Suddenly she came there to take the dried cloths. We exchanged smiles. Suddenly a wind will come and some cloths will fall down from the hangers. One cloth also fall on my face and it was her bra. Ha ha she laughed a lot. Then I have taken it in my hands and asked. “what to laugh this much. If you again laugh then I won’t give it back and will wear by myself”. She again laughed and I have given it to her. She rushed away from the terrace.
I have texted her eye blinking smiley to her in whatsapp.
“what” she replied
“nothing”
“ok then” she replied.
“hey I was thinking whether that bra will suits me or not”
“I don’t know”. She replied
“ok then bye”
“hey bad boy. Don’t go. Now what you want to know ask directly”
“hey nothing akka”
“I know you want to know its size na. Nothing bad in saying that na”
“hey I just thought”
“stop I know what you people will think”
“akka no nothing”
“I was just kidding da. Its 33b”
“it’s the same bra that you have worn on that day. Na?”
“which day?”
“one day I have informed you to put in inside na?”
“I don’t remember. But how did you know that it’s the same one”
“I have noticed on that a day a black patch was there on the lace”
“oh my goodness. What an eye you have. I think I must have worn a metal shield in front of you”
“hey akka it's not like that. Its striked on that day. Today also seen it by chance so just asked. That’s all”
“hmm, anyway I don’t remember every bra I have is white in colour so how can I remember it”
“ok. Why can’t you buy coloured ones”
“coloured or colourless its inner wear na. So whats the point”
“colour makes sensations in viewers”
“ohhh that… I don’t have to make sensations because the only one to whom I have to make sensations is in abroad, my hus”
“hmm”
“what happened?” she asked.
“nothing akka”
“ok then I have to go” she replied.
Few days later, while I was in the terrace I have seen some coloured bras were hanging. I am sure its her bra. I was looking around if anyone is watching me. Then slowly I have taken on red bra and kept it in my pocket.
In the evening I have a message from her.
“when you are going to give me that?’
“what”
“my red bra”
“your bra? I don’t have it?”
“hey I know. You are the culprit”
“hey no akka. You use to wear all white na. And now you are talking about red? You have told me that you don’t have to make sensations to others etc”
“hey don’t play”
“I’m not kidding. I’m asking the truth”
“what truth? That’s mine. I have purchased some colored bras few days back”.
“hey akka. What are you saying it will make sensations akka” I was laughing when I was typing it.
“why? Am I that much old to make any sensations”
“ha ha you are an angel akka”
“oh my god praising started” she replied.
“so tell me, whom you wanna seduce?”
“leave me bad boy. So when you are going to give me back?”
“any time”
“ok I will tell the time later”
“ok”
“bye”.

THE HOSPITAL ISSUE
------------------------------
One night I have a message from her saying that her kid is having heavy fever and they are planning to go to the hospital in the night itself. It’s heavy raining outside and I am in the office with my extra work.
After sometime she messaged me saying that no vehicle is available and her father in law has gone to the junction to search for an auto.
Suddenly I got an idea and asked the vehicle of my superior. I told him that I need to rush to the city because my friend is coming so I have to pick up him. My superior is a nice guy actually so he given me the keys.
I messaged her “don’t worry. The vehicle is ready and waits for 10 minutes”
I came back to home and knocked on her door. Her father in la has opened the door. I convinced him that it’s not a better idea to travel now in auto because the kid is already shivering. He also agreed. I told him that I have the car with me so it’s better to go in it. Firstly he hesitated to say yes but later I made him to say yes.
This time when she has seen me she didn’t smiled. She was anxious at that time. A real mother.
We rushed to the hospital in my car. I have done all the things like I am her husband. We moved to the casuality and the doctor attended the kid. She was with the kid. Me and her father in law moved to the billing section and I told him that after billing section we have to move to pharmacy and it’s not sure whether the pharmacy is open or not. So it’s better you sit in front of the casuality and I will take care of it. If there happens any urgency please give me a call.
Billing, pharmacy everything I have done and back to casuality. Her father in law was sleeping in the chair. I moved near to the bed and met her. Handed over the medicines to her. She smiled and I asked.
“did you had food?”
“yes, I had”
“ok, hows she (kid) now?”
“doctor has given the injection and now it’s getting ok”
“ok. Good. Now have it and call me if anything needed. I will be in the chairs”
By saying that I have given her a juice bottle and a bun packet.
She has smiled.
“don’t say anything. Had food and take care of her”
I left the room and sat in the chair. I have started to play some movies in YouTube.
After half an hour I have got a message from her.
“rahul I think I has go outside to the pharmacy. I am having stomach pain”
Suddenly I thought that may be it’s her periods starting. Without hesitation I asked her.
“did your periods started”
“yes” she replied.
“ok. I am in a hotel having my dinner so please wait 10 minutes.” I lied to her.
I rushed to the pharmacy and bought a pack of sanitary napkin and a small hot water bag.
Rushed to the casuality and met her. She told me “please be here I will go the pharmacy and will be back in no time”. She was about to go.
“for what? Pads?” I asked her
“hmm” she replied
I have given her the kit. She has opened it and found the pads and hot water bag.
She smiled, but not just a usual smile it’s filled with pure romance, pure love.
I have left the place with a smile.
On next day her kid got discharged and we moved back to her home. After dropping them I drove back to my superiors place to hand over the vehicle.
I have bought some fruits, biscuits and lunch and driven back to home. Saw her house door is wide opened and there is no sign of her. Suddenly I heard the sound of cloth washing from terrace. I went to the terrace and fund her washing the cloths. Rushed to her and given a small slap on her shoulder.
“are you mad? You have told na you are in periods. So you must take rest na? Don’t you know that? Don’t make me angry please.”
By saying that I have put my hands on her shoulder and made to move her away from the washing site. Handed over the kit and told
“go to your home and have it along with your kid. Take rest”
“hey Rahul..Its too over na? I will wash it”
“ I have told you already don’t make me angry”
“ok then keep the dresses be like this. I will wash it later”
“ok let us see. Now you leave” I replied.
She left the place. While leaving she turned back and smiled at me.
After she let the terrace I have washed all the dresses. It includes her nighty, saree, under garments her kids dress etc.
In the evening I got a message from her.
“thank you Rahul. You are not a bad boy, instead a super boy. The girl whom you gonna marry is a very lucky one. Not everyone will get a guy like you”
“hey akka what happened now?”
“I am serious Rahul. Understanding a women’s mind is not an easy task. Understanding her feelings, taking care of her all were great things for her. Marrying someone and making a kid is not a big thing. After having kid even the phone calls from husband will just to enquire about the kid not about the wife. He wont ask her did you had food? Hows your fever? Anything. He will forget to appreciate her. She too had a mind which expects appreciation, happiness, romance everything. Being a husband is not a big thing but being a life partner is a very big thing. I think you will be a great life partner for your wife”
In a simple text message she has narrated her entire story.
She continued “even I thought that you are just usual boy but you understands things very well. When you came to know that I am in my periods without saying anything you have bought me the pads and hot water bag. You don’t know how much relaxed was me then. I was not in a situation to even to walk, but lot of cloths were there to wash. So somehow I have to wash it. But you had washed all those dresses. I don’t know how to say all these things.”
“akka its fine. I like you very much akka. That’s why “
Yeah I have told it but instead of I love you told her I like you.
“I know Rahul that you like me very much. I am not blind I can feel it in your care”
Wow….Oh my god at last I convinced her that 27 year boy is flattered for that 33-year-old lady who is a mother of 2-year-old kid.
“if you were not a married one…”
“rahul stop it.. I know what you are going to say”
“ok” I replied.
“I will message you later”
“take care akka” I replied
“ha ha that’s what you are now doing na?” she is happy
“ha ha..Ok see you later” I replied.
From that day onwards we were like lovers. We have shared everything. Her childhood, studies, marriage, sex life everything she had shared. I also told about my details, fantasies etc. Every day we use to message. Even if I am out of station she will call me and ask things.

The D-DAY
-------------------
One day she invited me to her home.
“come to my home tomorrow for dinner at sharp 9 pm”
I was super excited.
On next night sharp 9pm I have texted her “can I come now?”
“no problem come in” she replied.
Knocked on the door, and she opened it.
Wow…. Goddess is just standing in front of me. She signaled me not to make sound and come in. We have closed the door.
She was in the red saree, the one that I have chosen for her. But this time she has worn it with a little change. I can clearly see her navel button through the saree.
I have asked for her father in law and her kid. Her father in law went to duty and will return back at 8am only and her kid is with her grandmother at their village.
That was a surprise. Because she use to say each and everything to me in phone but she missed this matter. So I came to know it’s her plan to make a dinner just for me.
She welcomed me in to the dining table. Wow it is decorated for a candle light dinner. She has served the food and we had the food. We didn’t spoke much. Last I have started to speak.
“you are looking like an angel today”
“oh so you know to speak na? Anyway thanks for the compliment. But you have seen me in this dress before na? So what’s special now”
“I think belly button will seduce men. Am I right?” I replied
“ha ha” she have burst in to a big laugh.
After completing the dinner she served me ice cream. While having it she has switched on the tv. One romantic movie was in the channel and we ate the ice cream by watching it.
Suddenly she spoke
“I don’t know is it right or not? I have thought a lot about it”
“what” I switched off the tv
“I am in love with you” she have told it in a low voice.
“I am married. I am a wife, I am a mother. I know that but I can’t lie to my mind na? So I has to say it to you that I love you very much”
I came near to her and taken her face in to my hands “I was waiting long to hear this from you. I love you more than you can expect”
We hugged tightly. Hugged for a long time. She told me in my ear “I know that we can't marry each other no one is gonna accept. I can't make my husband, my kid and anyone to cry for me. But my mind is saying to enjoy these moments. Rahul please at least in these surrounding darkness we can be a lovely couple?”
We have broken the hug and looked in to each other’s eyes.
“I love you” by saying this I have kissed on her forehead.
She has closed her eyes.
Kissed on her nose.
Her lips were shivering and waiting for my kiss. Slowly I have kissed on her lips.
Slowly I came bottom and kissed on her neck. Bitten her ears. She was moaning and kissing on my neck.
Then we broken the kiss. She told not to make noises and guided me to her bed room.
She has switched off the light but I switched it on again.
“I wanna see you in full light and I wanna show me also in full light”
She hugged me. I have kissed on her lips. Slowly I put my tongue in to her mouth.
Then its like the mating of snakes. Our tongues’ were like snakes.
She opened my shirt and there comes the surprise. I was wearing her red bra.
She started to laugh and we have laughed a lot. Then she stripped me fully now I am in just my under wear.
By keeping a distance she has looked me from top to bottom. “a perfect body “
“thank you for the compliment” I replied.
“oh how selfish you are. I have stripped you na? Now you are just looking what? Come on man. Strip out your angel”
We kissed again.
I have removed her saree.
Placed my hands over her belly. How many times I have dreamt of licking it. Licked her belly button and drank the saliva.
I have removed her blouse and petticoat. Now she is just in bra and panty.
Wow what scene the sex goddess is standing in front of me in just in her under garments.
She came near to me and taken my hands and put it over her boobs.
“press it, squeeze it and drink from it until your belly is full”
I have squeezed it and she started to moaning.
I have removed her bra.
It’s the first time I am seeing a breast in real.
I have taken her soft boobs in my mouth and drink her milk.
I have squeezed it she was full of pleasure.
Then I came to bottom and taken away her panties. I just smelled it. Wow what a smell. It was wet. I have licked it.
“lick it from there” she guided me to her pussy.
It is shaved. She just parted her legs made myself comfortable in between her legs.
I have started to lick it.
“wow…lick it” she told
She was pulling my head more deep in to her pussy.
I swirled my tongue in her pussy. Licked and drunk all her pussy juice.
“now its my chance” she told
She came close to me a pulled down my under wear. My dick was begging me to take it out. It did have the mind of it’s own though. When she pulled down my underwear my cock plunged out and to my surprise she put the thing in her mouth. The touch of her tongue on my penis was very ticklish at first but as my mind slowly accepted the fact that it's in a gorgeous woman’s mouth, it grew harder and harder. She sucked it for a while and then got up and with steamy eyes has looked at me. She turned around and lay down on the bed. She got her legs up in the air and wide open. She whispered “ oh, fuck me, fuck me hard” I got on top of her. I looked down at her vagina. The lips of the pussy were pink. I first felt the hole with my fingers and then slowly guided my prick right inside her. Her pussy was warm rather a bit hot. Her head went back with pleasure and she moaned. I started with a slower pace and worked my way up to a steady motion. She held my arms very tightly and her long beautiful nails were embedding in my arms. Her breast was jumping up and down with every stroke. From time to time she got her tongue out and rolled it over her lips.She was feeling orgasms over orgasms. As, I was ready to cum I pulled my dick out of her but she grabbed it and guided it right back in and told me to continue “ I am on the pills, cum inside me, deep inside” within few seconds I butted all inside her. She must have felt that because she screamed and yelled “ oh yes”
I slowly pulled my dick out side. She was beautiful seeing her naked. I laid down beside her, she held my hand and said “now you are my man.” I smiled back. She went into the bathroom for a while but kept the door open. I could hear the sound of her pee going down the flush.. She came out holding a brush in her hand. She started to brush her long brown hair. And I said to myself “ is it all over” my dick was coming back to life and she realized it too. She climbed the bed and said “ you are ready again, that’s quick”.
She bent down and kissed me. Holding my cock in her hand she got on top of me and guided it into her still wet pussy.. I was holding her breasts and pressing her nipples with my thumbs. She got very excited and got very fast. We fucked for about ten minutes and felt like if it's not going to stop.
After completing the session we have clicked some nude selfies. She was resting in my chest
“its not sex. Its our romance na?” she asked
“yeah, my lover” I replied
“I want to travel with you, I want to shop with you, I want to talk with you, I want to walk with you and I want to fuck with you”
“I will do whatever for my love”
“thank you my love” she has given me a smooch.
We both slept in that bed without any dress..
She called me and I waken up at 7 am and given me a cup of tea. She was in her nighty.
While drinking it she asked me “do you that it is wrong”
“no its pure love. Marriage is not a coir to bind anyone. Love has no boundaries. If you loves me then we will do it again. We will stop it when the love is no more. I won’t disturb you when your love is lost. Now you say is it a sin?” I replied.
She has kept the tea-cup in the table and came near to me. Sat over my lap
“never going to stop loving you” she kissed me.
She has waved bye and I rushed to upstairs.
After sometime I got a message from her. “I think I have missed my panty last night”
I have stolen that panty from her room
Then I clicked a selfie of I am licking that panty and sent to her.
“ha ha caught the thief. Anyway keep it safe and give it me back next time” she replied
That was the first time….
After getting fresh up I went to the office.
At 11am I got a whatsapp message from her.
She: hi
Me: hi my love
She: how’s my dear?
Me: feeling like a man now
She: oh why feeling so?
Me: because yesterday I was in a hunt. Actually she hunted me down. She made a boy to a man. Man of her
She: ha ha naughty boy
Me: hey am I boy?
She: yeah you are son, brother, husband and father everything to me
Me: oh sounds awesome
She: so how was the night?
Me: I lost the virginity yesterday and that was my first experience. What to say. Enjoyed a lot. And still want to enjoy till my last breath.
She: you made me to feel like I am young again. I am not lying that I have enjoyed a lot and till now didn't enjoyed this much in bed.
Me: you know something? Body without mind is bullshit.
She: yeah. You have won my mind that’s why I have given you my body
Me: I have fallen in love with you a lot earlier. But I have to give you time to feel the same towards me. I can’t force you to love me na? Sex is only the byproduct of love. Have waited all these days just to hear “I love you” from you

If are says like I can’t make love with you. It’s ok for me. Because love is 50/50 for men and women.
She: I know dear. The most valuable thing that you have given me is your time. I love you very much. I am speaking straight from my heart that I love Rahul very much.
Me: thank you dear if you were here surely I will smooch you till you plead me for have some air.
She: ha ha. Don’t kill me
Me: hey I am wont.
She: ok see you later
Me: bye

HOME COMING
----------------------

After 2 days she messaged me saying that her husband has told her to invite me for a tea for all those helps in hospital. I thought that she is kidding on me.
Next day was sunday and I was simply watching some movies in my laptop. Suddenly she messaged me
She: my father in law will now come to meet you
Me: for what?
She: he came to know about our love. He is very angry and coming with knife to kill you
Me: ha ha that’s funny. Ok let he come and kill me. And the funniest part is that by knowing that he is going to kill me you are simply sitting and messaging me na? Next time come with a good story
She: ha ha ... You are too clever
Me: clever enough to love you
She: ha ha .. Anyway he is coming
Me: for what?
She: surprise
Me: ok let me see

After few minutes I heard the knock on my door and I opened it. It was her father in law.
He came to invite me for a tea. I hesitated first and then I said ok “I will be there in 5 minutes”
He smiled and gone back.
When I have taken the mobile there came her next message
“welcome home my love. I am waiting for you”
I have sent her a kissing smiley.

I have dressed up and went to their home in 5 minutes. Her father in law has opened the door and welcomed me along with her kid. We have started to talk casually. At that time she came to the room and smiled at me and she called her father in law. They both have gone to other room and have seen that she is saying something in his ear. Her kid was with me and she was playing with my mobile. I have taken a cartoon video in YouTube and given the mobile to her. Her father in law came back to the room with a cover in hand and told me to please wait for 5 minutes and I will be right back. I said ok no problem.
I thought that he went outside for buying some snacks for me. Since the nearest bakery was 2k away from home it will take at least 10 minutes.
I was so excited.
My eyes were in search for her. Suddenly I have heard a song.Its an english movie song
“love me like you do la..La..
Love me like you do....
Touch me like you do la..La..
Touch me like you do....
Kiss me like you do la..La..
Kiss me like you do..
What you waiting for....”
I have checked the kid. She is busy with my mobile and then I slowly closed the door and followed the song. It comes from the kitchen. When I entered the kitchen she was making tea along playing that song in mobile.
I am stunned by the view. The most loved lady with perfect body shape in a sexy saree is standing. He ass was welcoming me. Without making sound I came behind her and hugged her. Actually she was waiting for me.
My hands were on her shoulders and I was kissing her neck. She was moaning with pleasure.
Slowly she has taken my hands from her shoulder and placed it over her bare belly and made me to feel her soft belly button.
She: love you my dear. I missed your touch so much. We don’t have time. Only 5 minutes we have.
Me: I love you and I was waiting for this moment
She has taken her long hair from back and put in front.
Now her bare back is accessible for y mouth.
I have kissed all over her back but her blouse was stopping me from further proceeding.
She: for what you are waiting.. Remove the blouse hooks and feel your lover’s body
Without wasting anytime I have removed her blouse hooks. It's a special type blouse so the hooks was on the back side.
Resumed the kissing and she was bending her body due to the overwhelming pleasure. Now the next hurdle is her bra.
I was kissing her bare back and its full of my saliva.
I have tried to remove the hooks of bra but I can’t. She started to laugh and then she herself removed it for me.
From her neck to ass its full free and full of my saliva. She turned back and was facing me. Then she slowly kissed on my lips. I have pushed my tongue into her mouth and then it was a passionate kiss. I have never kissed someone like that. Actually she was dominating there. I have squeezed her breast over her saree. Then we parted from the kiss.

She told me to keep quiet. She has taken the mobile and called her father in law. He told that its bit rush in the bakery so will take 10 minutes and she told its ok our guest is busy in playing with the kid. She cut the call.
She: time extended to another 10 minutes
I was so happy. We again kissed passionately. We have exchanged our saliva.
Then I taken her saree bottom in my hand and raised it up to her knee. She has climbed on me and kept legs crossed over my ass. I have taken her to the slab and made her to sit in that. I bent down and made myself to get in between her legs. Now my head covered by her legs and saree. I felt the warm of her pussy.
She was pushing me deep in to her pussy.
Her panty was already wet. I have removed it and made myself to lick her pussy juice. She has moaning and I kept my fingers in her mouth for not to make much noise.
I have pushed my tongue in to her pussy. I swirled it like a sword.
She: ohh yeah.. Its coming. Stop it
Me: no I won’t
She: will squirt
Me:I am waiting
She pushed my head deeper and within no time she has squirted. I kept my mouth wide opened and drink it all. Wow what a taste for her juice.
I came back from her pussy and she was heavily breathing. I rearranged my dress. She was really enjoyed.
She: I don’t know what to say. I think I will die due to pleasure. Your tongue is awesome.
Me: deeper to go
She: not now. Im really tired. Why did you drink that?
Me: its my angels juice I have full freedom to drink it. Am I correct?
She came closer to me and taken my face in her hands
She: you have full freedom over me
We hugged and parted.
She has rearranged her dress and instructed me to go back to guest room. I gone back and played little with her kid.
Her father in law came and she had served me the tea and snacks. While I am talking with her father in law I have seen that she is laughing by looking at my bottom. What that? I looked down and have seen that my dick is hard enough to tear down my trousers. I just hide it under my shirt.
Then I looked her, she was laughing, me also. She sent me flying kisses.
After few minutes I said bye to them and got back to my room.
Afer sometime I got a message from her.
She: what’s that bulge?
Me: what bulge?
She: the on I have seen in your pants
Me: oh that.. If you don't say to others I will tell one secret
She: tell me
Me: that’s a disease
She: oho.. Is it? What disease?
Me: it will be hard when it want to rest in deeper holes
She: chi naughty
Me: ha ha..Ia m telling the truth
She: ok..So hows it now?
Me: I am adjusting with it. Today it was hard but didn't get such a hole. May be some other time
She: oh so sad..
Me: yeah exactly
She: so what you are going to do now? Going to console it with your hand? Hi hi
Me: ha ha no no.. It wont be satisfied by my hands now. Earlier it gets satisfaction by my hand. But now there is a problem
She: what problem?
Me: once it has tasted a hole then it need that hole for satisfaction
She: ha ha that's good. But so many holes will be available for you if you pay some money na?
Me: yeah that's possible. But I made a promise to myself
She: what promise?
Me: I am not looking for just a sexual pleasure. If that was my aim I have so many ways. I am in love with someone. I need her care and love to satisfy myself.
She:hey dear I was just kidding
Me: ha...
She: hey speak something
Me: love you
She: love you too dear. Rahul I wanna spend time with you da
Me: me too... I wanna go for travel with you
She: is my dream
Me: we will
She: ok bye take care
Me: take care what myself or that bulge?
She: ha ha

Days passed..Our relation had grown thicker. She is not just a lover a mother, wife, daughter all to me. I will get the wake up miss call at 6am sharp. According to her I have to take lunch at 1:30pm sharp. She will wait for my bikes sound until 7pm and if there is no sign of me then she will message me asking where I am.
Once she told that while her husband calls her he told like she is more active now, happier now. She says I am the reason for that. I told na, this is not just a mere sex story it’s a love story. I love to call it like that.
Once while we were chatting she told that she misses her home very much. Even her parents also say the same and they want to see her. Its 150km from Thekkalur to her home.
Me: do you wanna see your parents?
She: yeah
Me: when did you last met them?
She: it's almost 6 months.
Me: then for what you are waiting go and visit them
She: it will take about 5-6 hours in bus to reach there. So I can't return by same day. Husband says me to return on the same day because his father is here. That is why
Me: cut the crap. Now you want to visit your home and have to rush back to here on the same day na?
She: yeah
Me: ok. When you want to go? Next Sunday is ok for you?
She: hey what you are up to?
Me: nothing I am taking my lover and her kid to their home that’s all
She: hey how it will be possible. ?
Me: leave that to me.

Trip to Kodaikkanal
----------------------------
On next Friday I messaged her.
Me: are you ready for a trip with me?
She: hey are you kidding?
Me: answer me yar. Are you ready?
She: I am waiting for to travel with my lover.
Me: Ok then get ready for a trip on this Sunday.
She: Sunday means day after tomorrow?
Me: exactly.
She: Ok that I will manage. But I have to return within night.
Me: don’t worry I will drop you back in the evening
She: where is the place?
Me: to your home town. I will take you to your home.
She did not replied
After a few seconds I got a call from her
She: hey what are you saying? How is that’s possible?
Me: if a lady tells a wish to her lover then what will the lover does? He will execute it by somehow. Because he demands her happiness
She: Rahul…
Me: ha madam Rahul is here
She: I am so lucky to have you
Me: oh formality? Ok welcome madam
Me: this is what I want your smile and your happiness. So get ready for the trip to kodaikkanal on Sunday morning 7 am sharp. I will take you from the town in my car that will be safer. It will take 3 hours to reach there. I will drop you in the junction near to your home and will hang around in the city till evening. You come back at 2pm so by 6pm we will reach back.
She: hey no. You will get bored.
Me: no problem. I can manage it.
She: are you sure
Me: yeah. But how you will introduce me to your kid? How you will get permission from your husband and father in law.
She: mmm.. You just leave that kid matter I can manage them.
As planned earlier I waited with car in the town bus stand and she arrived there with her kid in bus.
She was in a blue saree with covered her belly button. But she was looking awesome. Kid was sleeping in her shoulders. She entered the front seat and closed the door. I was looking at her motionless.
She: hey please off that scanning machine
Me: ha ha. You are awesome
She: is it? Thank you. At what time can we reach there?
Me: it will take around 3-4 hours.
She: what’s your plan? How you will spend the day?
Me: as of now I can’t come to your home na? So I will drop you there in town and from there you go home in an auto. I will wait there in town. Theatre, park, shopping mall everything is there na?
She: I think im spoiling your holiday
Me: 100% wrong im really enjoying the day with my lover.
She smiled.
By saying that I bent her seat down.
She: hey why?
Me: you take rest and also let your kid sleeps well.
She: thank you. Actually I’m very tired.
Me: ok so you sleep well.
She: but it’s boring na driving without speaking anything?
Me: no problem. Good night

On the way we had breakfast and took some selfies with kid.
At 10:30am we have reached the kodaikanal town and her home is 5km away from the town. I have hired an auto and waved bye to her.
Before the auto moves I told her
Me: don’t message me my mobile will be switched off condition otherwise you will keep message me. Im also like it but today you have to spend as much as time with your family. That’s why
She: Rahul..
Me: you are going to say I love you na? I know that and love you too.
After some time I got a message that she has reached there.
Me: Take care my dear. I’m switching off the mobile
She: love you da
I sent her a kissing smiley and then switched off
I went to watch a film and then roam around the city and remaining tie I use to find some viewpoints near to kodaikanal city.
At 1pm I got a message from her saying that she is on the way to the spot where I left her in the town.
Me: why what happened?
She: kid is with my family and i told them that I have to visit my friend. So I have taken a 1 hour break.
Me: so where is friend’s home?
She: hey fool it’s you da.. I wanna meet you that’s why told like that
Me: oh shit.
She: hey what happened? Don’t you want to see me?
Me: you fool I missed you very much
She: ha ha I know that. I am on the way. Just 5 minutes
I picked her up from the point where I left her
Me: where you want to go madam?
She: driver lets go to the shopping mall.
We have parked the car in the underground parking lot.
It’s a dark lone place.
She: hey Rahul I have missed my one ring while I am stepping in to the car. I think it’s gone to the back side. Please have a look
Me: ok let me check
I have opened the front door and after closing it I went to the back side. I bend down and looked for her ring. While doing it she also came to the back side.
She: rahul
Me: wait I am looking for it
Suddenly she pulled me up and came an inch close to my face
She: I am starving for your saliva. Let me taste it. It is a public space but please don’t stop me.
By saying it she planted her lips on mine. Actually she was like a lion an dim just a deer in front of her.
We passionately kissed for 10 minutes. She pulled her tongue in to my mouth. I was breathless. She was that much strong. She invaded on my face with her lips my neck.
She opened my shirts and licked my nipples, my arm pits she was unstoppable.
I pulled her back
Me: wait what happened to you
She: going to kill you with my everlasting love
Me: Then come on my pondatti.
We again kissed passionately for 10 minutes she planted my arms over her breast.
Me: no not now. Next time
She: but I want it now
Me: I’m sorry. Even though I’m starving to see you in full but we can’t do it now.
I pulled her to me and madly kissed on her lips and neck. Then I kept my mouth on her breast. Squeezed it.
Me: it’s enough for now. We don’t have much time let us move in to the mall.
She: ok but on one condition
Me: what is it
She: from now onwards we were husband and wife. Ok?
Me: ha ha I love that pondatti
She: enna maama
Me: that’s cool
She: let’s go then
Me: yeah
We entered in to the mall with our arms crossed, like a lovely couple. While we walk through the mall everyone was looking at us with jealous. She was much happy and holds me much tight.
We moved to a textile shop and while entering the lady staff greeted us like “welcome couple. What you want?”
She smiled by looking at me.
“Dress for our kid” I told her. Anitha was really happy by hearing it.
That lady staff guided us in to the kids wear section. While walking anitha has noticed a light Green colour saree and she checked it. I’m sure she liked it but when she checked the price tag, she kept it away. I have asked her “what happened. That saree is really nice”
“Hey I don’t think so” she replied.
We have selected a dress for the kid and while moving in to the billing section I have given the cash to anitha and asked her to pay and wait outside near the car and I have to use the washroom. After she went away from the billing counter I directly went to the lady staff and asked her to pack that saree secretly.
As we driving back to kodaikanal town she told that still 30 minutes is there for us so we can visit a small temple here. It’s in the hill top. It’s a good view point, tourist place. Will you take me to there?
“Why not dear” I smiled.
It was a nice place. No noises and only fresh air and wind. We have roamed there for 10 minutes. I have found a foreign couple is also there. I and anitha have clicked some selfies and then I have taken her some photos. Suddenly fog came and within no time she has locked her lip with mine. She has broken the kiss suddenly and told me “please I need it now please kiss me”
We have hugged tightly and kissed passionately in an open space. She has pulled her tongue in to my mouth and we have exchanged our salivas. We were kissed for 5 minutes and slowly I have opened my eyes and the view was something interesting. That foreign couple were smiling by looking at us. They have come closer to us. Anitha was very shy. They have shown us the picture that they have taken during the fog. Wow it’s like a film poster that hero and heroine were in deep kiss and the background is filled with mist. I have given my email id to him and told him to mail us as soon as possible.

At 7pm we came back from kodaikkanal.
After one week she had messaged me.
She: Rahul my husband is coming from dubai for a week.
Me: oh..
She: yeah. He will come on day after tomorrow.
Me: but why this much short notice?
She: he is having some visa problem. So his company advised to move from dubai for a week and come back after one week. Mean time they will solve the visa issue.
Me: ok
I was silent then.
She: why are you silent? Are you sad?
Me: I can’t message you then for a week na? I can’t see you for a week na?
She: hey don’t be sad rahul
Me: mm
She: actually he told me that he needs an another baby from me
Me: shit
She: why?
Me: I don’t want that to happen
She: but I’m his wife
Me: I don’t know
She: speak up yar
Me: bull shit. Be with your husband and enjoy the life
She: oh so you think that I will be happy with him? Am I right? What do you think of me? Am I that like a pervert to be in a relation with a younger guy when the husband is in abroad? Do you think that iam that much cheap.
Me: Anitha please don’t say so. I love you I can’t lose you
She: I know it. But it’s my fate
Me: Leave it. Let me see what I can do.
She: Be happy
Me: Take care

7 DAYS CRUCIAL VACATION OF HER HUSBAND
He arrived on Friday afternoon. I have seen him in the evening and had dinner with him in her house. We both avoided looking each other, but it was very hard to act like we were total strangers in front of her husband. While im leaving from there he offered me a drink but I hesitated. He enjoyed the night with liquor and later I got a message from her.
She: he slept
Me: anitha I can’t act like we were strangers
She: me too. But somehow we have to adjust with it.
Me: but I can’t
She: you have to.
Me: m
She: ok don’t message me until I message you
Me: I miss you
She: love you Rahul
Me: love you too

I couldn’t sleep that night. On next morning I have called my superior and told him that I have a call from my home so I need a 5 days leave. I have packed my bag and left the room. While I am crossing her house I have looked for him but I couldn’t find her.
Later in the night I have got a message from her.
She: hey where are you?
Me: at home
She: what happened?
Me: nothing. Mom called me
She: hey don’t lie
Me: I can’t see you with your husband. So I left. I will be back after he goes back to dubai
She: very good. So what about my condition?
Me: im sorry.
She: he is waiting forme in the bedroom. I have to go
Me: oh shit. Don’t explain these like things to me.
She: oh are you getting angry?
Me: please go
Me: don’t laugh
She: I will. Ha ha. Hey fool don’t you know me? I have told him that im in my periods so I am having littile stomach ache.
Me: oh I thought
She: don’t think much
She: good night take care
Me: good night

Next day morning I waken up at 10am and when I checked the mobile I have seen a message from Anitha that sent at 7am. Message was “hey Rahul my husband and his father will go to their relatives home today and will return at tomorrow afternoon only. Since I have told that I am having stomach ache due to the periods he told me to take rest. They will take the kid also. So if possible please come back I miss you a lot and I want to see you. Yours Anitha”
I was super excited. I have packed my bag and reached Coimbatore city at 3pm. I had some shopping in the city. Then I got the bus to Thekkalur. I got a message from her. “They will leave by 4pm and are you coming? “
“Yes I am” I replied.
She: what about your dinner?
Me: I have to go to the hotel
She: no need I will prepare
Me: happy happy
She: waiting to see you
Me: love you
When I reached my room I have found that her husband is still there in home so I went for a sleep. Phone ringing sound made me to wake up at 7:30pm.
She: hey come here. They have gone.
Me: ok. I was sleeping. I want to fresh up so will be there in 30 minutes.
She: ok. Come fast
I reached there at 8.00pm. I have taken my backpack with me. Without making any noise I have entered in to her home. It was all dark in her home. I have kept the bag aside and searched for the switch. I have switched on the lights. When I turned back she is standing just in front of me. She was in her nighty. A lower cut pink nighty.
She: I can’t wait anymore
She attacked me with her lips. She was totally mad at that time. I have pulled her back.
Me: hey why this much hurry? The whole night is ours na?
She: but I missed you very much
Me: I know it dear. I am too hungry for you
She: then why are you waiting
Me: not waiting actually. First of all some surprises were there for you
She: surprises? What are they?
I will show it but before that I need dinner.
She: oh I forgot it. Everything is ready. Come let’s eat.
She had made my favorite dishes and while eating we were playing with our legs.
After having dinner I was watching a film in TV and she was busy in kitchen.
I came to the kitchen and asked her
Me: Anitha is there anything to drink.
She turned back and with a naughty smile “do you want milk?”
Me: ha ha yes of course but not now.
She: oh my man is so patient today. What happened actually?
I have opened the bag “here come your surprises”
I have shown her the saree. She was stunned.
She: oh you remember this? From where did you buy this?
Me: from the same shopping mall and on the same day
She: Rahul. I..
Me: don’t want to say anything. I know that u have liked it. But you didn’t tell me that you need it na? Why?
She: I am sorry. I thought you have done enough for me. You have waited all the day there for me. And I thought its little bit costly
Me: so what. I am earning enough
She: I am sorry
Me: ok. Finish your work fastly and wear this with a matching blouse. I want to see in this saree and also wear this
I have given her a bundle of jasmine flower.
Me: and don’t forget to put make up. Ok? Take your own time I will wait.
She: hey I’m impressed much
Me: ha ha thank you. But surprises not yet finished
She: wow. This is gonna be the most memorable day in my life
Me: mostly
After sometime she has came to the drawing room in new saree. To be frank I was stunned by the view. Gorgeous women. I haven’t seen such a beautiful women in my life. I don’t know how to describe that. My words will be too low.

She came and stood before me.
She: hows it
Me: beautiful
She: seriously?
Me: yes
She: so whats next?
Me: ok from now onwards you are going to see a serious of surprises
She: you are so cute. Im waiting
Me: now pondatti poyi TV paaru (watch TV in Tamil). I have to change my dress also
She: oh so you have planned much I think
Me: wait and see yar
She: ok
She moved to the drawing room. I have changed to White Mundu and White silk Shirt.i don’t want to make her wait more so I went directly to her and asked her
Me: hows it
She: maama ninke intha veshtiyile super aarkku (you are awesome in this outfit). Aamaa ethukku inth veshtiyellam?? eppadiyo ithedhuvum illaama thaane naama thoonga ppore (somehow we are gonna sleep naked na? then why we need all these outfits) smiling naughty.
Me: ha ha.. I have told you na? There are the parts of surprises. Hey you missed to wear the jasmine na? go and put it
She: oh sorry. I missed it. She went back to the dressing room to put the jasmine on her hair.
She came back after worn it in her hair.
She: ok I am ready
Me: ok it’s time to disclose the surprise then
She: I am so excited. Please disclose it now
Me: before the surprise I have a request. You have to do it for me
She: tell me yar. I am ready to do anything
Me: at least for one night can you please remove your thaali (Mangalsuthra) for me. Only for one day please. For this day you please don’t think about him. Please
She have taken her thaali locket in her arms and looked in to it.
She: ok. I will
She has removed the mangalsuthra. Now she is bare necked.
Me: Thank you. Thank you very much
She: chii. Podaa I am waiting too much for your surprises.
Me: Wait my Love.
THE SURPRISE FOR MY LOVE, MY ANITHA
I have kept her arms and told “come with me”
I have brought her in to the front of picture of lord Krishna and Radha. She was looking confused. I have taken something from my shirt pocket. I have opened my arms. It’s new mangalsuthra. She was shocked to see it.
She: what
Me: I can’t lose you. So I decided to marry you in this night here. I want to be your hiding husband.
She: but rahul.
Me: please don’t stop me
She: but.
Me: ok if you think that we are doing something that is wrong and unwanted then I will stop it
She: it’s not like that da
Me: hey speak straightly. Do you wanna stop it or not
She: being your wife is my dream da
Me: then what
She: nothing.
She has started to cry. I have taken her face in arms
Me: hey why are you crying?

She: its my dream da to become your wife
Me: then stop crying
I have wipe out her tears.
Me: so can I marry you?
She: with pleasure
She smiled.
I have taken the mobile and headset from my pocket. Headset plugged in and started to play a song. Then I kept one bud in my ear and the 2nd one in her ear. It was “Mangalyam Thanthunaane.” I have seen that she was smiling.
I have tied the knot. I have taken the sindhoor and put in her forehead. Held her face in my arms, looked in to her eyes and kissed on her forehead.
Me: now you are my wife. Di pondattii
She started to laugh out loudly
She: sollunga maama
Me: ha ha appadi podu
She hugged me. We have clicked some selfies in that pose.
She: surprises were over na?
Me: not yet.
She: whats the next surprise
Me: let us discuss it in the bedroom. It is time for our first night
She: ha ha. I am impressed
Me: go and see the bedroom
She rushed to the bedroom. Earlier I have changed the bed sheet in to a white one. And its filled with jasmine flowers.
She: oh you have planned too much. It is exactly looks like a first night bed.
Me: since we got married today, then it is our first night na
She: oh yes yes. I have a wish Maama
Me: what is it? Today is our wedding day. So I will do it whatever it may be
She: I need a baby from you.
Me: what
She: yes I want to be pregnant from you. Because he came for this 7 days leave just for another baby. He has told me it yesterday that be ready for it and we will make it out after he came back from cousins home.
Me: please don’t say his name today
She: I am not spoiling your happiness. It is my fate. So somehow he will attack me within 4 days but before that I wish you have to plant the seed within me. I wanna be your kid’s mother. Please
Me: ok let us make it out. Because I want you to be happy always Pondatti.

Making love with her is a new adventure, a new experience, a new pleasure, a new discovery of my inner self, a new tight sweet link between us, a new overflowing wave of passion, of love. It is a pleasure to make love with her at any time, in any places and in any positions and always with the same ardor, with the same desire to melt, to crash into each other, closer, tighter, deeper, again and again and again... Hmmm... How I love her. I love her! I do love her so much, so passionately, so entirely.

she is like perfect bong girl and I placed our needing and sat in bed, she came to me sat on my lap and we started kissing slowly and gently, we exchanged Saliva and she was moaning, slowly I kissed her neck and earlobes and bit her ears and started giving hickies on her neck. She’s a dusky girl with nose piercing face, as the rains had made the weather amazing, we kissed like there’s no tomorrow. We kissed passionately, our lips and tongue dancing in an amorous dance of which we only could feel. Her kisses felt so good, so warm, so loving. It was my addiction, her love, her kisses... I had to have more as soon as the pleasure filled my heart. We kissed more, our lips softly massaging each others, our tongues playing together in our mouths. When we finally pulled apart to breathe, he stroked my hair lightly. "You are so hot, Honey?" she said, grinning at me.
I pushed her against the wall and removed her pallu, kissed her neck, she was moaning, I made her lay on the bed.
In the light of bed lamp I began to undress myself. My hands went to her blouse, opening one button at a time. She was looking at me. I removed her blouse and then the sheer white bra. Her bare breasts were in full view then, naked from the waist. Her breasts attracted me, round, ample and firm, perfect breasts with brown nipples. She heard my gasp of pleasure at seeing her naked breasts.

She blushed but she did not stop. She did not want to show me my only bare breasts but she wanted to show me more, her body, her treasures and all of mine which she carefully protected until then.
I removed my clothes then and became completely nude, I pulled her rest clothes and she was nude too. I got stunned by seeing her shape.
She looked at me shyly, smilingly. I kept my eyes focused on her, looking over the curves of her naked body.

"Wow, sweet heart! You look incredible! You are beautiful like angel from the haven. My sweet darling, you have a beautiful sensual body!" I admired. She blushed at the compliment but at the same time was proud to have dared to do it.
I have started to suck her boobs, I was drinking her milk from one boob and squeezing her second boob, both her boobs were oozing milk, she was moaning with joy and caressing my head and hair, I emptied one boob and went to other, and emptied it too, I sucked some milk and spat in her mouth, she hugged me with a lovely feeling.

I was playing with her boobs and kept my fingers in her mouth, she was sucking my fingers and kissing them gradually and moaning slowly then I stopped and went between her thighs and kissed her right thigh slowly and went to her leg fingers and kissing them and sucking her fingers slowly and again came to her thighs and kissed them and bit them gently. Then I let my finger first, she moaned softly then I kissed above near her pussy, she had pre cum already. Then I smelled her pussy her Aroma made me to go to heaven,
She widened her legs more offering him my waiting womanhood. She held my hand and placed it on her pubic mound. Her body shivered when my hand roamed around my bulged pubic mound and the puffy vaginal lips.

Her legs parted more and I arched towards her, anxious for her cunt. I begun to ran my fingers along length of her pussy crack, up and down. My finger found her clit, began to circle it, lightly, slowly increasing his pressure. I felt the wetness intensified as my gentle touch kept on stroking her clit. She moaned out of pleasure, feeling passion and lust.

I slipped first one, then two and finally three fingers into her already dripping hole. I continued thrusting my fingers in and out until she climaxed and wetted my fingers with her juices.

"I know you'll love this, Honey", I smiled at her before I dropped my mouth upon her face.
Then I slightly kissed in her pussy mouth then smelled again and gradually inserted my tongue and started licking them slowly, then she wide her legs and I gradually increased my speed by licking and sucking her pussy softly then she pushed my head with her hands then I started to suck her pussy she started moaning ahhh ahhh ahhh ahhaaa yess. I inserted my finger gradually and pressing her boobs in another hand slowly then I started sucking her pussy fastly. She started moaning heavily ahhha ahhha ahhaaa then she grabbed her legs at my back and I was totally inside her pussy, she started lifting her back in uncontrollable pleasure then I stopped licking. I looked at her face and I lied down and made her to sit on my face, she placed her pussy in my mouth and started moving. I was licking her pussy and fingering her and pressing her boobs she was moaning heavily, then she shouted ahhhaaaaaaaa and cummed in my face, I sucked all her juices and cleaned her pussy then she got down and she rested for a few minutes.
We got ready again after sometime. I thought of some foreplay before fucking as she was enjoying very much. I again got on her top andI poured some oil on her chest, just above her gigantic breasts and in the middle. The oil started to flow down between her globes and began to spread on her stomach. Some oil went to the sides of her waist on left side and some got accumulated in her naval.

I moved my head towards her belly bottom and started to lick the oil from there. Then I put some oil on her boobs and suddenly she kept two jasmine flowers on both her nipples.

She: Let us play a game. Are you ready?
Me: as always
She: Then eat it. Wherever I am placing the Jasmine just eat it without using your hands.
One by one I ate the jasmines from her breasts and also bite her nipples too. She was moaning with the pleasure. Then she moved a bit down and picked some jasmine from the bed and placed in between her globes in a line and took this line till her belly button.

I ate them one by one as I picked the last jasmine from her navel, I kissed her there and her stomach was shaking. She loved this kind of foreplay. So I thought of extending this love game for some more time. When I looked at her, she had this complaining but naughty look on her face.
I went near her face, put my hands in her loose hair around her head, puller her head so that her ears were near my lips and whispered “Tonight you will be getting the best love of your life.”

I will rub each and every place of your body, even all places that you never thought of tonight will be the best night of your life. She listened to me and smiled then I moved my head away from her ears and then looked at her pussy. She also looked where I was looking then again I looked at her and said get ready pondatti. She thought I was going to fuck her and but I did not I took 3 Jasmine flowers from the bed and moved towards her pussy.

I spread her legs apart and she happily spread them for her new lover and I touched her pussy and inserted one of my fingers. She was just thinking what I was going to do with her and after spreading my wife’s pussy lips, I put these three Jasmine flowers in her pussy one below the other. I arranged them in such a way that half of the fruit was in her pussy and remaining half on the outer side. Till now she got an idea of what I was going to do with her and then I got in between her legs.

I moved my mouth lips to her hairy pussy lips. I started from the bottom one. I took the first one with my teeth. Then for the other one, I took my tongue out and touched her pussy a little as there was some place vacated by the jasmine that I had just eaten. Now there was only one jasmine left in her pussy. I wanted to take time on this. So I just rolled out my tongue and licked her bottom of the pussy. I moved my tongue a little bit inside.

There I tasted her juices. She was already wet from my seduction. I moved my tongue more inside her pussy and was licking her juice. She suddenly put her fingers in my hairs and pushed my head more into her pussy. I licked it upwards towards the jasmine in her pussy.

Once my tongue touched the jasmine flower, I didn’t use my teeth. Instead I pushed my tongue more inside her pussy so that I could remove the flower with my tongue.
I took some time to tongue fuck my wife as the flower came into my mouth, I began to eat her pussy along with the flower as the hungry lions eat their prey. She was moaning loudly. She was shouting loudly “aaaahhh Rahul do it slowly eat it. I was dying to get this kind of pleasure. Do it.” She was moaning so loud that, if anyone else present in any corner of the house can listen to her moans.
When I finished, I took an olive from the box, placed them in my lips and moved towards her face. Once there, I indicated her to eat the flower. She took the flower with her lips from my mouth. The next thing she realized was that along with the flower, she was also chewing my lips and tongue. Yes, we were kissing passionately.
She got down from my body and put her hands on my face and kissed me full on lips and said “Don’t make me wait more my love. I want to put you cock in my pussy. I am dying to get fucked by a manly cock please fuck my brains out and make me pregnant. I want to carry your kid. I want to deliver your kid. I want to be the mother of your kid.” I too did not want to wait anymore. I just got on her top and she spread her legs to give me a quick access into her pussy. She guided my full hard cock with her right hand from under her thigh and placed it on her pussy lips.

I pushed my cock slowly into her cunt after it went half inside, I took it out again and then again pushed it. She put her hands around my body and holds my shoulders tightly.

I began to increase my speed; soon I was fucking her with great speed and she was moaning in ecstasy. She was telling “Yes son put it in there, my cunt is hungry for your juice and give me all your juice, please.”

Her legs were wrapped around my ass and I was getting aroused by listening to all this and felt like I was to explode anytime. I felt my sperms boiling inside my balls.
Finally I let my cock open its valve and inject my hot potent sperms into my wife’s young fertile pussy after filling her pussy with all cum that was boiling in me for the whole day, we both fell exhausted. I was still on her body, both of us breathing heavily and my cock getting limp and moving out of her pussy. We were passionately kissing each other and after some time.

I moved from her body and lay down beside. She got up and took my hand under her body, around her shoulders and put her right leg on my body and kissed my chest then she came and kissed me on lips and told “that was wonderful. I fell so satisfied and I will be pregnant by you thank you”.
I pulled her heads towards me and kissed her passionately. We were in love with each other, she cleaned the floor and we went to bath, we gave each other shower and came out and slept naked.
On next morning i woke up at 6am and she was sleeping nude by hugging me. I have asked her
“do you feel guilty?”
She replied “if someone other than yu asks me this then i will say like his ‘Today, when i look back, i have no regrets whatsoever about what happened on these days. No regrets for cheating my husband, no regrets for breaking the sanctity of my marriage.

No regrets for fucking a young man who was 6 years younger to me. Infact i am very happy that it did happen. Am glad i took a bold step to cross the boundaries of my routine and rotten life.

Am glad to break all the taboos, the hypocrises and the conservative notions about sex. Am glad i could easily overcome the initial guilt and enjoyed what i did. I am really happy i did it, else i would not have come to know all these pleasures.

I would in fact advise every married woman to break this routine at least once in her lifetime and enjoy what fun it is to have sex with another young man, who is younger in age...

Experience the spice, the thrill, the excitement about being totally nude in front of another man,

The fun in allowing him to undress you, to see another nude man fucking you, taking the lust out of you...

Its all so different than the routine...

The man is different... his style is different... the way he undresses and makes you naked is different...

His body, his heat is different... his touch is different... his kiss, his passion is different...

The way he fondles, caresses, sucks your boobs is different... the size of his cock is different...

The way he makes love to you is different... the lust is different... the way he eats your cunt is different...

The way you suck his cock is different... the way he fucks you is different...

The orgasms are different... and the satisfaction you get is also very different...

Everything is so different, so exciting, so adventurous that it cant be described in words... you have to feel it... experience it... enjoy it.

So go ahead and enjoy it and I promise, you will never regret anything... you will never ever look back.

What you will look into... is only into the future!!’”
I hugged her and kissed on her forehead.
She: dont think that i am a slut. I am a normal lady who expects love and care from her partner. Every human being loves to be cared am i right?
Me: right
She: yup. Me also.i was cared and loved by my parents in my childhod and the same done by my friends in my college days. After the marrige also i did expected the same. Is that a fault? I have just looked for love and care from my partner. But he didnt asked my likes or dislikes.he just came and raped me. Yes raped, i will use that word. He just fucked me and i was not in a asituation to control even my breath.He will buy things which he likes, he will order food for me that he likes, he will buy dresses for me that he likes. Is that the romance?. You dont know how i felt when you just showed this saree yesterday.He will come in night and will say get ready i am in mood. He never asked me whether i am in periods? Whentehr i have mood? Never. He will come and i will lay in bed motionless. He will do something and will sleep. Its enough. I have done with it. Rahul i love you, because you loves me, you cares me and you give space and time to me. I am dare to say this. I know i cant marry you. I am sad but no problem i will live my rst of the life with these memories and i am looking forwards for our child.
Later we have together went to the bathroom and taken shower then she waved bye to me
NOTE FOM THE AUTHOR:
Every married women and men has to ask these questions to yourself.
Are you happy witht this life? Do you get enough love and care? Dont care about the bullshit called morality. Be loyal to your mind.
----------------------------------------------------
send me your valuable reviews to akrish707@gmail.com

Reactions: PARADOX

Siraj Patel

The name is enough
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
imageedit_1_6191540282.png

Hi dear,

As you are aware, we are organizing our first Ultimate Story Contest. We will be pleased to see your story at the contest, it's a platform for everyone to express their thoughts.

You can check the details about the contest and post your stories here: ★☆★ Xforum | Ultimate Story Contest 2019 ~ Entry Thread ★☆★

In case you need any help or you have any queries, feel free to pm me or any Staff Member.

:thanks:
As your Friend,
Regards - Siraj Patel