• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

♥ Valentines Story Contest - 2019 ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casinar

Dimaagh ka garam, Dil ka naram
Divine
Sure, what are the questions?
Well,
#1 - In how many languages will the stories be accepted
#2 - and how will winner's story be decided which is the best if one is best in English the other best in Hindi or another regional language?
#3 - Do we have a panel of judges to read in regional language as well as English and Hindi?

What I suggest
Since most readers/writers of XF are Hindi readers and Writers than any other regional language, I suggest two WINNERS be announced, 1 for English and the other one for Hindi. Plus, I would request to open a thread for suggestion before the contest starts so that the admin team can choose and decide how to manage the contest. ( but if this has already been decided and discussed amongst you guys then its okay.

Addicted

Staff member
Administrator
Well,
#1 - In how many languages will the stories be accepted
#2 - and how will winner's story be decided which is the best if one is best in English the other best in Hindi or another regional language?
#3 - Do we have a panel of judges to read in regional language as well as English and Hindi?

What I suggest
Since most readers/writers of XF are Hindi readers and Writers than any other regional language, I suggest two WINNERS be announced, 1 for English and the other one for Hindi. Plus, I would request to open a thread for suggestion before the contest starts so that the admin team can choose and decide how to manage the contest. ( but if this has already been decided and discussed amongst you guys then its okay.
1.) Two. English and Hindi
2.) Both Hindi and English will have separate awards.
3.) For now, no regional languages, as we don't have enough traffic for regional. In future we may consider it.

More details will follow soon as i told. And users are free to suggest, this thread is for that purpose only.

Casinar

Divine

Casinar

Divine
We are not going to organize a biased contest like xb :declare:
of course, it should not be like that - I AM TOO MUCH AWARE OF HOW IT WAS HAPPENING THERE! Sorry to say BUT I will loudly say there were many morons in admin team of xp EXCEPT NITIN AND GF AND CHAKK LO since 2010. And the issue was that if and when reported; FEW WERE SACKED BUT THE OTHERS WHO WERE RECRUITED THEY FOLLOWED THE STEPS OF THOSE WHO GOT SACKED!! that was damaging!!

Casinar

Divine
More suggestions:waiting:
bataunga agar kuch yaad aya to, filhaal thik lag raha hai :thumbup:
haan chalo ek baat bata deta hoon, in the official contest page you guys should mention that writers MUST NOT WRITE IN SMS FORM. some who write stories like this (tm mre lye kia krge) where it should have been written like this (tum mere liye kia karoge) on official page it must be wriiten in the conditions that writer must write full words when writing HINGLISH i am sayimng this because padhne mein takliff hoti hai jab sms form mein weh ,log likhte hein. ab socho 25 stories padhna hai aur reviews dene hein aur unn mein se 10 weisa likha hua padhne ko mila to kia assar hoga?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.